How to be wise

25 Reasons Why Donald Trump Won

24 posts in this topic

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Lol Coach Corey made a video like this? This is so out of character for him. I'll definitely check it out interested to see what he says.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I saw that vid back then and that really made me extremely disappointed with him. 

He may be a successful self-made entrepreneur but he obviously is a very myopic libertarian who lacks deep compassion and is as backwards as rednecks are.

I'll give you 1 reason: electoral college

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lol .. I followed Coach Corey for about 3.5 years. Bought his book 'How to Be a 3% Man' and did a phone session .. great pick up and attraction advice.

His political takes are very vanilla .. from a spiral dynamics lens his level of cognitive development is at low orange, high blue. Take what he says on politics with a grain of salt.

The fact that he lost is more important. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll give you 1 reason: electoral college

Indeed. Just like with Al Gore in 2000, had there been no electoral college, then Hillary would've won by a lot. 

Also, I am not trying to suck up to you, but I really think that both of your videos on Inside the Mind of Trump and Democracy vs. Authoritarianism, were much more accurate, intelligent, and perceptive on why Trump won the 2016 election than something like Corey Wayne's vid was.

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

Lol .. I followed Coach Corey for about 3.5 years. Bought his book 'How to Be a 3% Man' and did a phone session .. great pick up and attraction advice.

His political takes are very vanilla .. from a spiral dynamics lens his level of cognitive development is at low orange, high blue. Take what he says on politics with a grain of salt.

Yeah, he definitely is at stage Blue/Orange. Btw, I loved seeing this vid he made after Trump lost the last election: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE-pTQl-Haw

He really believes in the conspiracy theory that the Democrats stole the election. One the one hand, I didn't think that he was as stupid as the MAGA zombies were, but on the other hand, I knew before he put out this vid that he was gonna bought into it the whole idea that there is "evidence widespread of voter fraud" in the election simply because he genuinely believes that Trump is some kind of self-made business genius and is the most alpha male president we have ever had.

Edited by Hardkill

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is so out of character for him.

Why do you believe that?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Democrats have never won three terms in a row, republicans rarely have.

Hillary was very unpopular, and the country was tired of democrats after 2 terms of Obama. If anything any other candidate running in trumps pled would have probably done better.

Edited by Raze

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

Hillary was very unpopular

More popular than Trump.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

More popular than Trump.

That's definitely true.

Besides Trump winning the election, the other unusual thing about that election back then what that Both Hillary and Trump were arguably the two most unpopular and most polarizing presidential nominees ever in US electoral history. 

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

More popular than Trump.

Until the email scandal.

4 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Until the email scandal.

Even after.

Trump's corruption makes Hilary look like a saint.

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The fact that he lost is more important. 

He only lost because of how he handled Covid he was more popular than Biden all the way up to July of the last Election year....that was when he officially lost the election. Right now Biden's popularity has plummeted to below 40% approval recently....so if Trump were to run again he could win.

Currently the most popular political candidates at the Moment in order are Obama, Bernie, and Trump THEN Biden. But the Democrats two times in a row conspired to stop Bernie from winning. So if Bernie doesn't run, and obviously Obama can't Trump could win re-election.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So if Bernie doesn't run, and obviously Obama can't Trump could win re-election.

It's sad that they are not even giving him a chance. I would love to see Bernie being the prez.

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

It's sad that they are not even giving him a chance. I would love to see Bernie being the prez.

He will be 83. It’s far too late. If he serves one term, he will be 87! He was born when hitler was still alive.

13 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

He will be 83. It’s far too late. If he serves one term, he will be 87! He was born when hitler was still alive.

Still has better cognitive functioning that Biden. ???

You should be more worried about Biden making it to 2024.

Who do you think will be their next candidate?

IMG_20220524_190358_921.jpg

7 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Why do you believe that?

Well he usually didn't get deeply involved in Politics. That's what I mean, so I'm surprised.

18 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Couple of things... I barely get to even the first topic of the video and the man is saying that Trump won because of his energy.....I almost bust out laughing. One of the major reasons Trump won has to be with the country he is is and where the cultural mindset of the masses are. Trump ran as a populist, and only people who were not familiar with how he has lived his life failed for his populist  rhetoric. One of the major things that he had going for him also was that he was not a career politician as many voters were tired of both parties. It helped him sell his populist line but bringing up that he wasn't a politician. 

What Corey doesn't realize is, if you put a man like Trump in say England or Japan he wouldn't have won, hell he would have been a laughing stock. Why? Because he doesn't fit within the cultural paradigm of those countries. Before he ran for office Trump was IMMENSELY popular, and many people ignorantly thought he was a successful businessman so his name had become synonymous with success. Even some rappers put him in their rap song as a symbol of financial success. I've even seen relationship sites say things like Trump Confidence to allude to how fearless he is in speaking his mind. So he was admired by various groups long before he ran. But he was also maligned by various  other countries. Its hilarious how Corey speaks like many in the U.S. as if the U.S. perspective is universal, its not. It is just one perspective upon many in the world, the U.S. just has the military and economic power to spread, influence and shape the perspectives of other countries often through fear.

Anyway I'll stomach and force myself to watch this video. 

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 Trump is very good at controlling what other people see as true. If everyone believes something is true, then it becomes truth, or so he thinks. 

I also love the way he nonchalantly says that he was right about everything.