Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PedroCedro

Starting truly aprecciating the difficulty of Leo´s work

9 posts in this topic

I am starting to aprecciate the difficulty of Leo´s work. 

First people here are going trough various malignant emotinal problems, they see Leo´s videos and interact in the forum, then trough misunderstanding people start to take things personally, like seeing Leo´s videos and then applying things incorrectly with bad results or like misunderstanding things said in the forum that hurt their egos.

This people then become totally obnoxious, instead to see a friend that is helping them they see an opponent that is hurting intentionaly.

So here is when it is shown the inner love that a person have, like Leo sharing free videos, perhaphs if the content was paid then people would start aprecciating the work Leo is doing.

That´s it, I don´t want to enlarge my speech. My recommendation guys, please don´t take things personally, cease to be children and be serious

Yes! Some are failing very hard in seeing and appreciating the love behind it. But maybe one day they'll realize what a gold mine they have found. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

46 minutes ago, puporing said:

Yes! Some are failing very hard in seeing and appreciating the love behind it. But maybe one day they'll realize what a gold mine they have found. 

@PedroCedro Yeah indeed.

It's not only for Leo though. Reality is just an Infinite space of mirrors. Whatever enters this space, goes through the phases of acceptance and gets showered with love until it realizes that it is the Beloved Itself.
And not only that, but since Everything in reality is a projection as well: That means that whatever Is, is projecting itself through these Infinite mirrors and through whatever means possible to be able to know itself and to see Itself for what it Is.

Surely Leo and everyone who passes through these deep awakenings, understands this, and have come to accept it for what it is. Just a process. And realize that whoever seeks help, is seeking it out of a need to feel Loved. A need to be seen.

And I do admire him for putting up with A Lot here. But hey, don't we all, a little bit? It's just Love :x however hard it may be at times.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S well said... :)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

49 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Vincent S well said... :)

Well read ;) 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

16 hours ago, PedroCedro said:

I am starting to aprecciate the difficulty of Leo´s work. 

First people here are going trough various malignant emotinal problems, they see Leo´s videos and interact in the forum, then trough misunderstanding people start to take things personally, like seeing Leo´s videos and then applying things incorrectly with bad results or like misunderstanding things said in the forum that hurt their egos.

This people then become totally obnoxious, instead to see a friend that is helping them they see an opponent that is hurting intentionaly.

So here is when it is shown the inner love that a person have, like Leo sharing free videos, perhaphs if the content was paid then people would start aprecciating the work Leo is doing.

That´s it, I don´t want to enlarge my speech. My recommendation guys, please don´t take things personally, cease to be children and be serious

he's also attracted those people who do it to him through the law of attraction. There's plenty of teachers out there who ONLY have amazing clients, if Leo's attracting shit clients in his life, its him whose got the problem.

You can be like him too and attract shit people in your life, or you can learn from his mistake.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

he's also attracted those people who do it to him through the law of attraction. There's plenty of teachers out there who ONLY have amazing clients, if Leo's attracting shit clients in his life, its him whose got the problem.

You can be like him too and attract shit people in your life, or you can learn from his mistake.

Is that why you are here? ❤️

39 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Is that why you are here? ❤️

???

?

@PedroCedro

Be serious indeed.

I think the most important thing is being open-minded, non-ideoligical, having epistemological humility, the love  truth for truth sake, the love of understanding for understanding sake.

Truth before Survival.

And then become a real Psychonat. Then you realize this work is way beyond Leo.

Leo is the inspiration that gives us  wing. It is up to us to fly I guess.