Michael Jackson

Sorry Leo, but this is simply not Love.

26 posts in this topic

In his latest video Leo is talking about a version of Love that is intertwined with survival agendas and personal interest.

From personal direct experience I can assure you that this is simply not Love. True Love, Love with a capital "L" exists, and it exists absolutely. It is the testimony of absolute Unity, of Gods Oneness, of the perfect togetherness and unification of all of creation. It is this present moment right now, exactly as it is - it is God, perfectly at ease in its purest form(lessness).

True love will make you crumble, it will make you fall down on all fours and scream while crying, because your body cannot hold the extacy of pure Infinite Goodness. True Love is infinitely better than the best experience you ever had in your life. 1 Second of true Love is worth dying and getting tortured.

The love you are talking about in your new video Leo, is love with a lower case "l". It has nothing to do with the true Love I was talking about above, and it is completely relativistic. Lower case love can be defined however you want to and Leo just presented to you one of the infinite ways in which you could define relative love. Relative love has nothing to do with true love. It is an ugly perversion of it.

However, when people "love eachother" in romantic relationships it can sometimes happen that they get glimpses into true Love / absolute Love, which is why romantic relationships can be so addicting. You are glimpsing your own greatness in them, your own infinite Love.

Edited by Michael Jackson

Leo specifically said in the episode that he was gonna talk about the relative/human domain of Love.

He has an older video about the existential/absolute Love you talk about.

Edited by nistake

I've never experienced any sort of love during total ego death, and only felt ecstasy once on a random milder trip. If it ain't in my experience, since I have drugged myself to ridic levels and many times, I personally just suspect it's a BS human-added part anyway...

Emotions went away, except something like awe...... And a sensation I haven't felt before but was sort of like being propelled upwards in conjunction with bursts of a very mild jump-scare type feel.

7 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

I've never experienced any sort of love during total ego death, and only felt ecstasy once on a random milder trip. If it ain't in my experience, since I have drugged myself to ridic levels and many times, I personally just suspect it's a BS human-added part anyway...

Emotions went away, except something like awe...... And a sensation I haven't felt before but was sort of like being propelled upwards in conjunction with bursts of a very mild jump-scare type feel.

You simply have not awakened to absolute Truth yet.

4 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

You simply have not awakened to absolute Truth yet.

Or it's just human bullshit...

I'm like a lizard or some shit. If you doped a lizard on DMT and it could talk, "love" won't be part of its "Truth" because it isn't able to perceive it.

I suspect everything other than "nothing" or just the fact of being/isness, is interpreted BS like that... And if you had a monkey, human, ant, giraffe, and tiger smoke 5-MeO they're all going to claim different "truths". But I think the very core of it all would always be the exact same, where the self goes away, etc.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Or it's just human bullshit...

I'm like a lizard or some shit. If you doped a lizard on DMT and it could talk, "love" won't be part of its "Truth" because it isn't able to perceive it.

I suspect everything other than "nothing" or just the fact of being/isness, is interpreted BS like that... And if you had a monkey, human, ant, giraffe, and tiger smoke 5-MeO they're all going to claim different "truths". But I think the very core of it all would always be the exact same, where the self goes away, etc.

Love is absolute truth.

Obviously a monkey and a giraffe can not grasp it.

Absolute truth has nothing to do with 5-Meo, with DMT or with other psychoactive drugs. These things are imaginary.

You have not awakened yet. No-Self is just a minor part of absolute Truth.

@Michael Jackson Could you be any more obnoxious in your strawman critique?

Your awakenings are making you a dick. Notice that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Theoretically, he could ???

I give free courses on that particular topic if anyone's interested, but without a strawman ???

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

34 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Theoretically, he could ???

I give free courses on that particular topic if anyone's interested, but without a strawman ???

I consider you an expert on this particular topic ?  have you considered starting your own You Tube channel?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your awakenings are making you a dick. Notice that.

That's Love too ❤️ 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I consider you an expert on this particular topic ?

Black belt. Trust me ???

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

have you considered starting your own You Tube channel?

I fear they might ban me on first sight ???

latest episode is the practice of love, have to practice the relative to taste the absolute

otherwise the absolute is just unhelpful abstract words

leo gave lots of powerful suggestions for upping one's love game

@Michael Jackson I haven’t watched the whole video, but so far it seems like clearly it’s a practical video, and therefore not prompting of your response here; not just dealing with the experience of absolute infinite love.

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

I've never experienced any sort of love during total ego death

Then it just wasn’t God realization or mystical union or a glimpse of absolute truth, but apart from that, total ego death isn’t an experience anyway. Genuine insight pretty much always feels like love. Ultimately, love is all there is to anything at all. Which of course means I’m not talking about personal love, which is a mere reflection of Agape/Truth.

Love is absolute non-resistance. Truth as it is doesn’t resist itself. Suffering is resistance to truth, and is therefore illusory.

It might be helpful to move your state and insight along before you do trips again. Perhaps by always ignoring all thought — which does not mean you change the thoughts in any way... this is very powerful. Then a trip might be able to blast you to the other side.

9 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Love is absolute truth.

Obviously a monkey and a giraffe can not grasp it.

Absolute truth has nothing to do with 5-Meo, with DMT or with other psychoactive drugs. These things are imaginary.

You have not awakened yet. No-Self is just a minor part of absolute Truth.

You sound like Leo. You also may have developed an attachment to his teachings. 

This clouds one's investigations even if just in subtle ways. 

Just saying that it is useful to detach oneself from other's communications.

Edited by UnbornTao

@Michael Jackson Did you miss the the part where he literally said the video was about practicing love in the relative? ?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

17 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

You sound like Leo.

:D

8 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

In his latest video Leo is talking about a version of Love that is intertwined with survival agendas and personal interest.

From personal direct experience I can assure you that this is simply not Love. True Love, Love with a capital "L" exists, and it exists absolutely. It is the testimony of absolute Unity, of Gods Oneness, of the perfect togetherness and unification of all of creation. It is this present moment right now, exactly as it is - it is God, perfectly at ease in its purest form(lessness).

True love will make you crumble, it will make you fall down on all fours and scream while crying, because your body cannot hold the extacy of pure Infinite Goodness. True Love is infinitely better than the best experience you ever had in your life. 1 Second of true Love is worth dying and getting tortured.

That's a contextualization that is due to monkey mind, not due to Isness. I think what you have not yet seen is that, being at ease means not to be at ease. Acceptance does not mean absence of suffering or resistance, that is the paradox here.

True Love, Absolute Acceptance, means to accept Suffering to such a degree, that one pushes aside all other aspects of creation so Suffering can exist in it's true form. That is Selflessness and True Love. There is no distinction between togetherness and separation, unless it is deemed so.

True Love makes everything, including you not crumbling. True Love is the essence that fuel the being of every moment you ever experienced, it fuels your resistance, your hatred, your ignorance, your addictions, your limitations. True Love is not better than anything, that perception of the betterness of True Love over all other experiences in your life is something your monkey mind does, because it was deemed so.

What you call True Love is a relationship and contrast you have experienced due to your human nature, which is why you favor it over other experiences, which is why you say it is worth dying and be tortured for. Only the ape mind will think this, it is a story, a story that exists because it was deemed to exist.

Your experience will be absolute, because that is how Isness works, it must be Absolute. Everything that is, must be Absolute, that is it's nature. So of course the ego will view it's own self-construct as absolute, and you will call your relationship to True Love absolute. Both of you do what you do, because it was deemed so.

Glory to Israel

If you do not understand or include relative love within the absolute love, I believe your perspective of Love is incomplete; much like Neo-Advaita enlightenments are incomplete.