Preety_India

You don't become spiritual by writing walls of text?

34 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

Yea, this is actually self-deception 101 or spiritual bypassing. If someone is acting in a condescending way because he holds spiritual knowledge, it completely misses the point not only because the volume and quality of knowledge does not represent depth of Consciousness, but also because condensation as a way of relating to an other is based on ignorance and lack of Consciousness.

Yes. I experienced this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India there is no rush for anything. We are lovable just exactly how we are. We are Love: I am the truth, the way and the life. 

You don't become less spiritual by writing walls of text ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Why is everyone so nerdy on this forum? 

Leo is an INTP E5 and he sets the tone.

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Really who decides all these rules around what is spiritual and what's not? 

Well, I think it's down to this: everyone must be careful not to spiritualize their own innate personality tendencies (i.e. their own ego.)

If you're naturally cerebral, that's just your freakin' personality.

If you're naturally emotional, that's also just your freakin' personality.

If anything, the height of spirituality is being whole (HOLY) meaning integration, meaning becoming more than your personal -- ego -- comfort zone.

@Preety_IndiaYou are projecting your nerdiness, here we are doing serious work and contemplation

Edited by PedroCedro
Name

@PedroCedro everyone is serious. No need to insult. 

2 minutes ago, Fearey said:

Writing long posts doesn't necessarily mean that you have come far spiritually. On deeper topics however, writing longer posts allows you to more accurately describe what it is you're talking about.

True

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@PedroCedro everyone is serious. No need to insult. 

@Preety_IndiaIt wasn't a insult in any way, perhaps calling people nerdy yes it is an insult

1 minute ago, PedroCedro said:

@Preety_IndiaIt wasn't a insult in any way, perhaps calling people nerdy yes it is an insult

No it's not. It's a type of people. Maybe looking down on me is an insult the way you're doing right now in a condescending way. Anyway I don't prefer to talk to people like you who like to put me down. Move on with your day. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

No it's not. It's a type of people. Maybe looking down on me is an insult the way you're doing right now in a condescending way. Anyway I don't prefer to talk to people like you who like to put me down. Move on with your day. 

Looking down on you? In condescending way? Okey sorry, nothing personal

Do you want a person to be themselves or be as you want them to be?

I am not very concise when I am learning something new. I find meaning by exploring a concept in thoughts, feelings, and words. It is messy and disorganized. It is not more or less spiritual than if I were to do it in three words or 300. My mind breaks things apart or puts things together, and I am especially doing this when I am communicating or sharing with another.

If I were at work in most jobs, i'd be repeating the same three lines 300 times a day and i'd have a phrase that rarely branched out and was mostly the same in every interaction. I'd be learning nothing new, and experiencing almost no emotion.

In typing this message I now considered whether I should, or how I should type it, I moderated my response more than I usually would. So it became more mechanical and edited. By setting those expectations and judgments you don't get as much of an honest response from the person speaking to you.

20 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

In typing this message I now considered whether I should, or how I should type it, I moderated my response more than I usually would. So it became more mechanical and edited. By setting those expectations and judgments you don't get as much of an honest response from the person speaking to you.

This is such a great point. Thank you for sharing this.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”