Tudo

Do girls like anal sex?

37 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I have my preferences. Who you to judge? 

Just be more openminded, your preferences have no importance, calling it rapey you are giving a negative significance, when it isn't positive nor negative

1 minute ago, PedroCedro said:

Just be more openminded, your preferences have no importance, calling it rapey you are giving a negative significance, when it isn't positive nor negative

My preferences are important to me. Maybe you should learn respecting people's preferences before preaching them open mindedness.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

First, I say to be more openminded for your personal benefit, I have no problem with your worldview, here we are talking about a relative truth, you are just one woman of billions of women, your preferences aren't important girl

@PedroCedro like I said my preferences are important to me. They aren't relevant to you then why are you so bothered. 

@Preety_India I'm not bothered I'm just trying to show you the bigger picture, I'm your friend ^_^, they are important to you but they have no any importance, for example, if you have pain you don't want to have it but your pain has no importance

Just comes done to the person.

the spectrum:

NO ANAL

WHY WOULD I?

Thats gross

never done it

id maybe try it

id try it

im going to try it

ive tried it

ive done it a few times

ive done it a lot

I LOVE ANAL

—————

A girl could say any of those things about anal.

Just depends on the person.

Edited by mw711

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I don't know. Feels rapey to me. Like ultimate form of control and Domination over a person.. 

I agree with this.

I remember dudes from school or even some who were older, that liked to brag about their sexual experience. And the all ass play won the most bragging rights. “I fu**ed her in the a** etc”.

2 hours ago, ArcticGong said:

I remember dudes from school or even some who were older, that liked to brag about their sexual experience. And the all ass play won the most bragging rights. “I fu**ed her in the a** etc”.

I feel sorry that you're basing your overall view of these things, on comments made by couple of guys from school (they are probably still immature given they are in school). 

Ever thought that there are guys who do not talk about sex and girls in such degrading tone like those guys from school? 

4 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Ever thought that there are guys who do not talk about sex and girls in such degrading tone like those guys from school? 

In my experience most guys actually don't bragg about their sex..

2 hours ago, ArcticGong said:

It always amazed me how girls allowed guys like this to have sex with them. it's because they're at the same level of them. majority of men in high school think like this.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just the tip? 

ahah some girls like a little booty action. Doesn’t need to be your cock

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If the woman is attracted to you enough, she will do anything. So it's not so much about which women will do it rather than how attracted to you they are. It's about how they perceive you

1 hour ago, Tortured Soul said:

If the woman is attracted to you enough, she will do anything. So it's not so much about which women will do it rather than how attracted to you they are. It's about how they perceive you

Yeah, true

My ex was like... very much above average so I never tried with him... if I had, I wouldn't have any bowels left... haven't done it with a guy, but I like plugs with little tails on the end.  It's not my "go to", but the filled sensation from using both types of toy is quite nice on occasion.  I like the sensation of pain with pleasure, feels like stretching a leg or something.

2 hours ago, Tortured Soul said:

If the woman is attracted to you enough, she will do anything.

I think a woman/man should hold some boundaries, not be super catholic nun about it but a person who does anything screams a bit low self Esteem and cheap. 

11 minutes ago, BenG said:

Catholics do more anal than anybody. And don't be fooled into thinking that nuns don't fuck.. :D

666th Post!

Congrats on angering them.