Vido

Trying to uderstand Absolute Truth

10 posts in this topic

Within every state of consciousness, you have relative truth that feels like absolute truth. The more we "increase"/change the state of consciousness to encompass the greater consciousness, the relative truth gets recalibrated to a more absolute version of the truth.

A couple of questions,

1. If reality is infinite, then wouldn't All relative truth be synonymous with absolute truth? 

2. If absolute truth exists, the only thing that makes that truth absolute is that the truth stays consistent as you increase or change the state of conciousness? 

3. So if my current bubble of waking consciousness, I have some truth that feels true and some truth that feels false. I asked for many months why, and I realized why is basically asking what is the cause and effect also occur within the illusion of time. 
So then the real question is for me, Let's take a state of consciousness A and another state of consciousness B, if we do A-B, what exactly changes? Like literally, I have experienced LSD and shrooms, I know my consciousness changes, but what exact changes contribute to the change in consciousness?

1. If reality is infinite, then wouldn't All relative truth be synonymous with absolute truth? 

All relative notions of truth are an equal distance from infinity. It depends what you're concerned with - the appearance (including notions) or the substrate.

2. If absolute truth exists, the only thing that makes that truth absolute is that the truth stays consistent as you increase or change the state of conciousness?

Absolute truth exists, but it is not a concept nor an experience, and it is not in the world. 

3. So then the real question is for me, Let's take a state of consciousness A and another state of consciousness B, if we do A-B, what exactly changes? Like literally, I have experienced LSD and shrooms, I know my consciousness changes, but what exact changes contribute to the change in consciousness?

There is no change, only the appearance of change. Truth cannot be found in appearances.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

57 minutes ago, Vido said:

This is true.
The problem that prevent us from seeing it is the illusion that lies in the duality relative/absolute and part/whole.
These distinction are made up by the discriminating mind. When illusion is dispelled, these divisions cease to exist.

So yes a penny is as much infinite as Abolute Truth.
In this case though, the penny cease to be just "a penny" if you know what i mean.
The very notion of a normal penny is wrapped in illusion, where Truth is relatively absent.

As we said above, you must keep in mind that even the hypothetical illusion produced by the ignorance of your Nature IS Truth itself.
So, yes Truth is impertubable and only seems to vanish when we are inside the illusion

3. So if my current bubble of waking consciousness, I have some truth that feels true and some truth that feels false.

What do you mean with truth that feels false? doubts and confusion come from the tendency of the Ego to make sense of an rationalize.

So then the real question is for me, Let's take a state of consciousness A and another state of consciousness B, if we do A-B, what exactly changes? Like literally, I have experienced LSD and shrooms, I know my consciousness changes, but what exact changes contribute to the change in consciousness?

Remembering what i wrote above:
From the Absolute prospective, nothing, Truth is true within the illusion aswell.
From the relative, we can speak of "levels" of illusion that makes us percieve as is God is showing to Us little by little.
We can say that this levels are regulated by a series of universal laws and different energies with different dosages determine what level you're at
But again, this is a rationalization that must be instrumental for the Ego to comprehend and go on.

Notice that you can only use the word change in relation to 2 different "moments" in experience, with different qualities.
And you make this distinciont form the POV of your sober state.

But when experience is unified and duality disappear where does the notion of change go?

Edited by _Archangel_

the absolute truth is realizing that reality is absolute, there are no differences. it is not something mental but a perception. to know the absolute truth is not to understand it but to know its taste. the absolute truth is you

34 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

This is true.
The problem that prevent us from seeing it is the illusion that lies in the duality relative/absolute and part/whole.
These distinction are made up by the discriminating mind. When illusion is dispelled, these divisions cease to exist.

So yes a penny is as much infinite as Abolute Truth.
In this case though, the penny cease to be just "a penny" if you know what i mean.
The very notion of a normal penny is wrapped in illusion, where Truth is relatively absent.

As we said above, you must keep in mind that even the hypothetical illusion produced by the ignorance of your Nature IS Truth itself.
So, yes Truth is impertubable and only seems to vanish when we are inside the illusion

What do you mean with truth that feels false? doubts and confusion come from the tendency of the Ego to make sense of an rationalize.

Remembering what i wrote above:
From the Absolute prospective, nothing, Truth is true within the illusion aswell.
From the relative, we can speak of "levels" of illusion that makes us percieve as is God is showing to Us little by little.
We can say that this levels are regulated by a series of universal laws and different energies with different dosages determine what level you're at
But again, this is a rationalization that must be instrumental for the Ego to comprehend and go on.

Notice that you can only use the word change in relation to 2 different "moments" in experience, with different qualities.
And you make this distinciont form the POV of your sober state.

But when experience is unified and duality disappear where does the notion of change go?

by truth that feels false is like the Ego, Ego not existing is actually the "truth" but feels false

@Vido We gotta define what is meant by "not existing":
Not existing or not real mean created/fabricated/produced by Absolute truth.

To say that something doesn't exist isn't to put a degenerative quality to it. "Not really existing" isn't worse, simply means not Pure, in relative terms.

In relative terms the Ego doesn't  really exist because it's a construct created within/by Absolute Truth. Construct is equal to Illusion.
So in the Relative it is real as in it feels like real, since you are under the illusion of duality.

In the Absolute realm there are no constructs.

When you awaken you see through the illusions and the Ego cease to be a self evident "thing" and is recognized in its parts, all of whichretains all the qualities of God, even in day-to-day life.

I hope that clear it upB|

Yeah, & It's not somewhere else....it's hidden in plain sight by already being itself. It's just always overlooked because it's already the case.(like someone looking for their glasses when there already on their forehead)

EVERYTHING is already TRUTH or ABSOLUTE or THIS.

And within THIS EVERYTHING APPEARANCE, there also seems to be things that are untrue or relative or false.

But are these things actually false?, or is it just the thought/belief about the thing which makes it seem untrue or relative?

These misunderstandings have the ability to create an entire experience often referred to as the Dream Story or The Matrix.

See, it's not that the experience isn't real per se, ....it's that the experience occurred due to a misunderstanding.... a psychosomatic misunderstanding.

And so in that sense, the best way to refer to the entire ridiculous situation is that it's true & simultaneously untrue OR It's real & simultaneously unreal.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, Vido said:

A couple of questions,

Yes, but it needs to get recontextualized for you. See video on Recontextualization.

False.

Absolute Truth includes motion and change.

3. So if my current bubble of waking consciousness, I have some truth that feels true and some truth that feels false. I asked for many months why, and I realized why is basically asking what is the cause and effect also occur within the illusion of time. 
So then the real question is for me, Let's take a state of consciousness A and another state of consciousness B, if we do A-B, what exactly changes?

That's not how you find Absolute Truth. Both states and A amd B are Abaolute Truth, the problem is just you are not recognizing it.

Watch my videos:

What Is Truth?

And, Relative vs Absolute Truth.

Truth is simply all raw experience of any kind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Both Sides To Mother Nature

The two sides will exist simultaneously and can be illustrated in a mathematical equation, as described below: -

Facet 1 (The realm of something) =>   … (-2+2) + (-16+16) + (-133+133) + (0) + (-54+54) …, etc.     =     0     <= Facet 2 (The realm of nothing)

Facet 1  =  Dependent arising =  the prevalence of the mind that evokes perceptions, designs, labelling, etc.  =  the fluctuating phenomena  =  the start and end processes  =  all subjects and objects are created.

Facet 2  =  Inherent existence  =  no mind at all  =  no start and end process  =  no conditional phenomena at all.

Zero (0)  =   Intermediation, absence, or emptiness = a mathematical value intermediate between positive and negative values.

... (-2+2) + ... + (-54+54) ...  =  Flow values which are dependent =  this arising, that arises.

... + (0) + ...   =  This ceasing, that ceases.

( .... )  =  The law of kamma  =  a universal law of balance.

-2+2 or -133+133  =  The law of attraction.

Based on the above mathematical equation, the conclusions could be summarised as follows: -

1.  Mother Nature is a constant system with an intermediary or absent factor.  This means that it will constantly move towards a balanced state.

2.  If a scene is made in Mother Nature, the natural law which governs the balance would come into effect through time and the planes of existence.

3.  All that exists inherently does not imply change and the created objects cannot exist inherently because it implies change.

4.  Dependent nature resembles intrinsic nature.