Leo Gura

MAGA Christians

35 posts in this topic

This is very sad. Many more American Christians have lately felt so threatened by the idea about their ideology dying in our country, that they feel like they have no choice but to resort to the lowest of right-wing scums in the USA to "save them."

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Brace yourself....

I was listening to one of these people and they were literally saying being gay is as bad a sin as murdering someone because sin is just sin. I feel so bad for those children 

14 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

This is very sad. Many more American Christians have lately felt so threatened by the idea about their ideology dying in our country, that they feel like they have no choice but to resort to the lowest of right-wing scums in the USA to "save them."

That about nails it.

Fascism is a product of a failed or failing democracy, where a portion of the public feels existentially threatened to the point that they become willing to abandon democratic liberties and take back control of 'thier' country by any means necessary.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

7 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura I think you have a maga paranoia. I don’t agree with their views, but there’s no need to go crazy. In the end, the American people will choose whose values they agree with. You can’t force your opinions on people.

If you don't see the danger of these morons running the country you are blind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

They aren't running the country. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

35 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Some of the new ones may come into power.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Calling people who don’t agree with your opinion blind is what every politician and political commentator says. You’re not being very original.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leo Gura

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How could morons run a country (sounds like an oxymoron:D). Your fear is overblown.

@jd1279

4 hours ago, jd1279 said:

@Leo Gura

How could morons run a country (sounds like an oxymoron:D). Your fear is overblown.

I guess it's a worry of America being gradually becoming a fascist nation, which is a low probability.

Also, Leo is living in America, while some of us here live outside of it, so we can talk and take different sides because if we don't live in a country where this issue isn't felt directly,  we don't appreciate the danger of this ideology taking root.

17 hours ago, Preety_India said:

What's your point here? Are you suggesting that we shouldn't be very concerned even if its a real possibility? 

Edited by abundance

@abundance

3 hours ago, abundance said:

What's your point here? Are you suggesting that we shouldn't be very concerned even if its a real possibility? 

Probably. There's treating the real issue, and then there's thinking and concepts that make you negative. Big difference. I think that's that. Nothing prescriptive addressed here, other than noticing the worry the concepts are causing you first before following it up with actions. 

18 hours ago, jd1279 said:

@Leo Gura

Are you serious? 

You don think former presidents Reagan, W. Bush, and Trump were not morons leaders?

How about congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green and many of the other right wing politicians who are in many powerful positions in our government.