Leo Gura

MAGA Christians

35 posts in this topic

Brace yourself....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Isn't this a non issue? Wait a minute. Biden came to power because a large number of Americans voted Democrat. Now America is largely a Christian nation and I believe non Christians are a minority in America. So this means a large percentage of Christians voted Democrat? 

Whats the problem? 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Brace yourself....

"The dark crusade had begun. It can only end in the total defeat of one of these factions and in the total victory of all others."

300px-Dawn_of_War_Dark_Crusade_box_art.jpg

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

One of the biggest problem with this, is the same problem with motivational speakers. They are good at manipulating your emotions making you feel excited and motivated and making you feel like you are strong and smart. Being able to manipulate your feelings like that, these people can do with you whatever they want. In this case, they can easily trap stage blue people to believe that democrats are evil.

Edited by zurew

@Leo Gura I think you have a maga paranoia. I don’t agree with their views, but there’s no need to go crazy. In the end, the American people will choose whose values they agree with. You can’t force your opinions on people.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Fleetinglife Speaking of Warhammer 40k, such are the times we're living that a satire of fascism has been unironicly appropriated by real life fascists.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

31 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I think you have a maga paranoia.

How is posting a funny video with two words comment paranoic?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

31 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura I think you have a maga paranoia. I don’t agree with their views, but there’s no need to go crazy. In the end, the American people will choose whose values they agree with. You can’t force your opinions on people.

The official term is "Trump derangement syndrome"

I have noticed that in the past 5+ Youtube videos (I've lost track of how many) he always mentions Trump. Doesn't matter if it's talking about Infinity of Gods, States of Consciousness, Ketamine. Somehow an opportunity always comes up to name-drop Trump regardless of the topic. It's almost like someone made a bet with him to see if he can mention Trump in every video, otherwise I don't get why Trump is living so rent-free in his head still after 2 years. Imagine if your favorite Youtuber mentioned Hitler or Mother Teresa every single video. It'd be kind of weird, right?

Even if Democrats win the next 2 presidential elections we'll still be talking about and blaming Trump for some reason.

11 minutes ago, Yarco said:

The official term is "Trump derangement syndrome"

I'd counter that with "misplaced normalcy syndrome", which describes people shoving thier head in the sand and downplaying large and obvious changes in the social landscape, in the niiave belief that tomorrow will be like yesterday regardless of what's going on at the present moment.

Large social shifts can and do happen, and what's been taking place over the last five to ten years in America (ie a fucking coup attempt by a president who lost an election and is highly likely to try again in a few years) is not in any way normal.

Yeah we can say that Trump is a symptom rather than a cause, but normalizing what's happening in society right now is extremely dangerous and irresponsible.

call me a reactionary as mush as you’d like. This type of speech is a mirror of how ISIS/extreme muslim movement leaders speak.

it might appear to you like the politics and the movies your used to, big bold talk just to grab attention and increase views, yet this is exactly what got young  men and women misguided and brainwashed into raiding countries and establish a khalif “ in order to go back to the golden age of islam”

form someone form that part of the world who has been driven outside of their county because of this crap, this is alarming ! Idk it you people in the west are not used to seeing this or you’re too in your head to realize — possibly you’ve had a normal run as a socity for too long to realize the danger of this, but this is what terrorist start at, this is the forefront — you all better pay attention and take this serious.

this is similar to in-sighting jihad, nothing good comes out of this. 

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

After a literal coup attempt and Republicans openly abandoning democracy we have every reason to be paranoid 

Edited by abundance

I really think those of you who are into Politics should give this book a read:

https://www.amazon.com/Priests-Politicians-Mafia-Spiritually-Incorrect®/dp/193875588X

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/priests-and-politicians-osho/1123191887?ean=9781938755880

41OVjxbK8-L.jpg

I think this is very fitting as this thread is about so called ''MAGA priests'', its both religious and political, just like the book above.

The priests job is to rule your spiritual world, and the politicians, the education system, culture, and Capitalism's job is to rule your material world, neither of which have the best vested interest in you. All of which are corrupting influences.

I truly think that the culture being encouraged on this forum of constant political info-tainment consumption is problematic and unhealthy. What is learning about some crazy ''MAGA pastor'' going to do for me and my happiness? If anything, I feel sorry for the man in the video for being so deluded and angry, and I wish for him to be at peace.

I encourage everyone on this forum to not only read the book above, but also limit and restrict the amount you flood your mind with endless political entertainment. You have both a physical diet, and a mental diet. Clean your mental diet and cut out the endless political gossip, as well as the constant diarrhea of political Twitch/YouTube livestreams. 

Politics is getting more and more unintelligent and uncultured, ever since President Trump first emerged in 2015 politics has only gotten more stupid and unintelligent. The Conservatives have only lost their minds as the MAGA mind cancer has only encouraged more anger and more completely idiotic and uninformed unintelligent behavior. I mean, they literally flooded the Capital because of a conspiracy theory. It seems that only the most loud, obnoxious, and ideological voices that are allergic to nuance are allowed to speak and are given airtime (Candance Owen, Al Sharpton, Ben Shapiro, Stephan Crowder, Vaush, The Young Turks, Jimmy Dore, all of Fox News, Right Wing Radio, etc...). And I will not allow any of you on this forum to pollute my mind by posting their videos.

This is causing what is known as ''overstimulation'' in your brain, as you're frying your dopamine receptors with excessive video entertainment. Stop consuming a diarrhea slew of endless politics, please. It is not doing anything for your life and is only filling your mental diet with garbage, just like how eating junk food fills your physical diet with trash.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

1 hour ago, DocWatts said:

@Fleetinglife Speaking of Warhammer 40k, such are the times we're living that a satire of fascism has been unironicly appropriated by real life fascists.

Interesting. I knew a bit about the lore beforehand just from playing the earlier first 2000s PC game franchises as a kid/teen, but not about it in depth that it is an equivalent of a comic book universe. 

Though I first encountered that cringefest of God Emperor Trump [or insert any other personal favorite right-leaning authoritarian political leader] memes and even sculptures participating in festival parades a few years back. 

It is seems that it went through the same symptom as Starship Troopers movie directed by Paul Verhoeven intended at first at parodying and satirizing fascist ideas manifesting in future imagined societies just in slightly different forms, language and symbols but then it got appropriated and revisioned again by some alt-right con skeptics as being a movie in favor and lauding such ideas by discussing the potential possible future validity of those ideas presented [given their views on the present state of Western society ?] in the movie, by which a society like that can be based around of, by referring to the supposed right libertarian leanings author of the books Robert A. Heinlein the movie was based around of. 

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@Fleetinglife For what it's worth, Starship Troopers (the Heinlein novel, not the Paul Verhoeven film) was a philosophical novel that arguably defends and promotes fascism, by imagining a scenario where a fascist society could work.

From what I understand when Paul Verhoeven picked up the film for adaptation, he was disgusted by the far Right ideology of the book and decided to use the film adaptation to deconstruct the ideas in the book.

As to Warhammer 40k, it was conceived from the outset as a mashup of sci-fi and dystopian settings including Dune and Judge Dredd that was intended to be a somewhat tongue in cheek satire of fascism from the very beginning.

Despite the anti-fascist satire being about as subtle as a brick thrown through a window, real world fascists tend to gravitate towards it mostly because they like the aesthetics of the setting and because fascists are the protagonists (regardless of it they're unambiguously villain protagonists).

@DocWatts

Thanks for clarifying more in depth than I previously heard (or was probably euphemistically disinformed by) the explanation behind the background and some of the ideological inspiration of the author of the original novel that came around him in order for him to be inspired to write it in the way that he did. 

BTW, big props to Verhoeven for doing and getting the studio lisence to do a 180 turn post-modern satirising irony deconstruction of it in order to turn it into a literal parodying of fascist-like ideas in whatever imagined, speculated context they may rise up and be popularized. 

And the WH40k franchise inspiration sources and origin background explanation seems to be more at cursory layman's glance more good- intentions hearted to make people become more skeptical and take with a dose of irony when approaching some common, in some parts widespread ideas and beliefs about other people and the world and more appreciative of good composed dark humor, satire and irony regarding the creative freedom imagining of the hyperbolizaton of the end game results, paths and dark worlds created in the future as well that unquestioningly following and dearly holding onto and gripping such ideals, ideas, mental projections and beliefs upon the world might lead oneself and his society to - i.e. a literal constantly endlessly self-repeating destructive, miserable, hateful and depressing constant war ravaged hellscape reality ? -

I would also take a wild guess that the authors of the said franchise also probably took a lot inspiration in their dark sense of humor and mood they set and created for their world precisely also by Verhoeven's own interpretation of the end results of Heinlein's original imagined sci-fi novel world. 

Yeah they were/are probably mostly fools for the intentional caricature representation of hypermasculine aesthetics and ideals aspect of the game represented in the games - based on what I saw they mostly unironically praised, lauded, and were putting forward and identifying with (muh Space Marines). 

(Even though the game I played unironically states several times and subtly implies that every character in it will eventually become nothing more than an expendable cannon fodder in the pointless meat grinder of endless war just for the aesthetic and the laughs if they keep following their comic path of constantly unloading, desiring and wanting to attract destruction and self-destruction with anything and anyone new they approach or face or wherever they go - it was like trying to depict the ultimate skit hyperbole of a comical depiction of self-destructive ideals, beliefs, attitudes, behaviour and eventually path that it leads one to a pointless, stupid laughable premature meme death ?) 

Edited by Fleetinglife