Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magnanimous

How does reincarnation work?

6 posts in this topic

I already know you reincarnate through similar genetic bloodlines, and can have two incarnations of yourself - more specifically, your soul - going on at the same time - Twin Flames. What else is there to know?

Edited by Magnanimous

I actually don't. One's from a Twin Flame teacher and the other I saw on an actualized forum comment.

It works like this:

You, God, right now, are imagining reincarnation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Imagine you have no ability to form even a nanosecond of memory at all. Every single moment is slightly different and isolated, as there is no way for your mind to tie a string through them into any sort of idea of continuation.

Those moments which change every single moment, that is the cycle of death and rebirth taking place... "reincarnation".

When you understand you are not the changing moments (e.g. your thoughts and life story, etc) but what the moments appear in/to, then the cycle of life and death is escaped. It still takes place, but because you don't identify any longer with the element which is subject to change, you are identifying with that which was never born and never dies and never changes...

20 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Imagine you have no ability to form even a nanosecond of memory at all. Every single moment is slightly different and isolated, as there is no way for your mind to tie a string through them into any sort of idea of continuation.

Those moments which change every single moment, that is the cycle of death and rebirth taking place... "reincarnation".

When you understand you are not the changing moments (e.g. your thoughts and life story, etc) but what the moments appear in/to, then the cycle of life and death is escaped. It still takes place, but because you don't identify any longer with the element which is subject to change, you are identifying with that which was never born and never dies and never changes...

Spot on ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 22/05/2022 at 5:24 PM, Magnanimous said:

I already know you reincarnate through similar genetic bloodlines, and can have two incarnations of yourself - more specifically, your soul - going on at the same time - Twin Flames. What else is there to know?

Your soul isn't limited to reincarnating through blood lines. There are evolutionary mechanics at play that the earth goes through, and your soul's reincarnations are determined by that science. However you can have past life regressions of stuff that happened along your blood line, however you may or may not have experienced those personally (at a soul level), they could of just been meditative experiences that brought up some dna readings of your genetic makeup. 

Remembering soul reincarnations is largely a process of remembering conception and remembering preconception. Remembering blood line reincarnations is largely a matter of residual felt from meditative experiences. I don't feel like its possible to deliberately remember blood lineage reincarnations as they are just residual.