Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vrubel

Absolutely damning front-page article about Pickup

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, something_else said:

I agree with most of what you said, it’s certainly framed in a healthier way than the guy who I quoted previously

What is an absolute over-dramatisation is the “the feminists control the media and they are coming to get us” mindset

Well there is a reason he feels that way. If you were to take the time to listen and here him out, you would understand. I could play Lawyer and give even better arguments than he could give that would completely justify why he says what he says and be very convincing. The problem is...I understand the other side as well and I know why those who disagree with him feel that way.

The problem is the mainstream media silences people who think like him and demonize them. Even though they have VERY FAIR critiques (there are some extremists in their camps but there are for both sides) they are ignored and ostracized. I was in the Red Pill Community for two whole years and was in a community called IBMOR Intellectual Black Men of Reform. I eventually left them when my Consciousness revealed to me that the members in the group were so full of pain and hatred that they weren't even interested in trying to find ways to bridge the gap. I noticed that the anger they had.....I didn't have. I was just more annoyed at the toxicity and realized that both sides were really playing the same game, its just one side is being silenced. The irony is the reverse was true several decades ago so all that was happening was a musical chairs of sorts.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Well there is a reason he feels that way. If you were to take the time to listen and here him out, you would understand. I could play Lawyer and give even better arguments than he could give that would completely justify why he says what he says and be very convincing. The problem is...I understand the other side as well and I know why those who disagree with him feel that way.

The problem is the mainstream media silences people who think like him and demonize them. Even though they have VERY FAIR critiques (there are some extremists in their camps but there are for both sides) they are ignored and ostracized. I was in the Red Pill Community for two whole years and was in a community called IBMOR Intellectual Black Men of Reform. I eventually left them when my Consciousness revealed to me that the members in the group were so full of pain and hatred that they weren't even interested in trying to find ways to bridge the gap. I noticed that the anger they had.....I didn't have. I was just more annoyed at the toxicity and realized that both sides were really playing the same game, its just one side is being silenced. The irony is the reverse was true several decades ago so all that was happening was a musical chairs of sorts.

Like I said, I disagree more with the framing and dramatisation of it. What I said was that it is an over-dramatisation, not that his point was totally invalid

This snippet in particular. It is nowhere near as bad as this:

A lot of the media is controlled by feminists who view pick up as evil and regularly engage in media campaigns to try and stop them. They want to make approaching women at all considered harassment.

Yea, mainstream media is left biased, and often demonise pickup, especially traditional daygame where you approach girls randomly on the street 40 times a day

But they are not trying to campaign for it to be considered harassment whenever a guy approaches a woman, and the framing of ‘the feminists in the media’ is rarely a healthy one. It’s a very dramatic ‘us vs them’ frame

I hope that has clarified why I made my initial comment