Preety_India

Does caffeine help with insights?

50 posts in this topic

Hard to tell, that brand doesn’t say much about its nutrition. Try this one:

017F682C-6443-4615-AB54-C9A5630DC399.jpegB64C2DDC-E914-4B7C-9441-0239E341DB6F.jpeg

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Caffeine is also responsible for a lot of mental health problems. Be careful.

In my country one of the first things they ask for when you go for therapy is - "do you drink coffee, tea, energy drinks with caffeine?.

It increases cortisol. My anxiety has improved well since avoiding caffeine.

Edited by ZenAlex

8 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

Caffeine is also responsible for a lot of mental health problems. Be careful.

In my country one of the first things they ask for when you go for therapy is - "do you drink coffee, tea, energy drinks with caffeine?.

It increases cortisol. My anxiety has improved well since avoiding caffeine.

In my country, approximately 9 out of 10 people consume this neurotoxin on a regular basis. Of course, I happen to be among the 9 myself.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@JuliusCaesar neurotoxin? 

Yes, at sufficiently high doses it's capable of killing brain cells. Which becomes lethal at a certain point, making it acutely toxic. Bear in mind however, that the dose makes the poison. Even water can be considered to be acutely toxic as consuming it too quickly results in death by an imploding bladder spiling waste into the bloodstream. At the doses we ingest caffeine, it's mostly harmless.... mostly.

@JuliusCaesar you're not realizing that low doses of caffeine can be beneficial too. 

They bring down the complications of cardiovascular diseases. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@JuliusCaesar you're not realizing that low doses of caffeine can be beneficial too. 

They bring down the complications of cardiovascular diseases. 

Caffeine increases yellow energy ray vibration, so naturally. Consequently, it also tends to aid in essentially everything related to digestion/immune function. Including removing plaque from arteries, and alleviating constipation(drink a couple cups of that dark Vietnamese coffee and you'll see what I mean). It just goes to show you that a thing that is harmful can also be beneficial. And in fact, usually, everything we consume or do has this combination because life isn't as black and white as most people want it to be.

@Vincent S yoohoo. Got it today. 

Drank it with a smoothie. A bit bitter. 

6kkdfd.jpg

6kkdl2.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 21/05/2022 at 2:37 PM, Preety_India said:

I've been doing a lot of caffeine since one week. I noticed that my mind becomes sharper and randomly comes up with insights about my past and current life events. Stuff I could not access before. 

It gave me greater clarity 

Anyone who did similar things or had a similar experience on caffeine? 

It did impact sleep 

It may have something to do with your emotional body being affected, suppressed emotions are being moved and they rise up to be processed and released. This happens when coffee stimulates central nervous system. But this can happen without coffee also