Ramu

LSD no amazing insights

61 posts in this topic

So I took LSD and it was interesting but wow...no incredible I sights or anything...i actually had 3 amazing awakenings on very strong ganja...but nothing really on lsd except yeah I'm still God and my previous insights still held sway....so I don't need LSD...just some potent ganja...plus I felt like I was run over by a Mack Truck the next day and borderline depression...no more thanks.

The other interesting thing is I took the LSD because the AL-LAD I ordered from a certain Texas chemical research turned out to be scammers and defrauded me.  So not only did I NOT get my AL-LAD trip inspired by Leo but instead got ripped off...and when I took the LSD only got limited insights and a horrible hangover the next day....but Leo won't discuss sourcing so I guess it's just hit or miss.

I just remembered one of my first trips where I sat on a bench with two of friends overseeing a gravel football field and feeling like I was in an episode of Teletubbies. The grass surrounding the field and the blue sky looked like the Windows XP screensaver. All the exaggerated colors and happy feelings, it was a great time :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

LSD unlike shrooms provides a lot of freedom. Unless you clear your mind and press God/universe for answers you might not get em

5 hours ago, Ramu said:

So I took LSD and it was interesting but wow...no incredible I sights or anything...i actually had 3 amazing awakenings on very strong ganja...but nothing really on lsd except yeah I'm still God and my previous insights still held sway....so I don't need LSD...just some potent ganja...plus I felt like I was run over by a Mack Truck the next day and borderline depression...no more thanks.

5 hours ago, Ramu said:

The other interesting thing is I took the LSD because the AL-LAD I ordered from a certain Texas chemical research turned out to be scammers and defrauded me.  So not only did I NOT get my AL-LAD trip inspired by Leo but instead got ripped off...and when I took the LSD only got limited insights and a horrible hangover the next day....but Leo won't discuss sourcing so I guess it's just hit or miss.

Maybe you got NBOMed?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

7 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Acid only enhances what's already there.

This. Almost everybody whom I know who have taken LSD have had practically zero profound insights, whereas for me they are practically guaranteed.

Your intentions matter a lot too.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

I don't think lsd is that amazing. 

At most it just gives a high and then a crash a day later. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Be very careful what research chemical company you source from.  I wanted AL LAD but they were a fake company and it never arrived..so even though I was inspired by Leo's AL LAD report and wanted the experience as well..then all this went down...so I took LSD instead thinking it would have similar results..bad mistake on my part....

I DID set good intentions and the trip itself was fine...but where the he'll are all the wonderful insights I was supposed to have?  It was probably ruined by not getting the substance I originally wanted!

Plus it was ruined by the assholes who scammed me

43 minutes ago, QQQ said:

Regardless of the substance you use, you insights come from contemplation and not the substance. If the attend the trip without focus and intent, in terms of what you want to contemplate, you’ll receive no significant insights in return.

Yea this is the most important thing to bear in mind. 

Are you kidding?  I've been contemplating existence since age 4.  I am Awakened.  I don't think anyone in the State of Maine has my level of consciousness..so of course I was expecting something...way more than some one who's asleep anyway.

If you order from Houston Research Chemicals make sure it's not the Dummy fraudsters.

11 minutes ago, Ramu said:

Are you kidding?  I've been contemplating existence since age 4.  I am Awakened.  I don't think anyone in the State of Maine has my level of consciousness..so of course I was expecting something...way more than some one who's asleep anyway.

If you order from Houston Research Chemicals make sure it's not the Dummy fraudsters.

Could it be possible that you just weren't in the mood? 

@Benton Thank you Benton.  Ive had super profound experiences with ganja...amazing awakenings on ganja.  First was the realization of no self...then in later awakenings I realized I was creating the whole show...THAT was amazing!  I could barely breath because it was a shocking but wonderful revelation.

@Preety_India no because I've been wanting to do this for awhile and see all the wonderful things Leo sees...then nothing...so yeah I feel cheated.

@Ramu then the only solution is to get the pure substance in my opinion next time when you do it. 

Sorry you had such an experience. 

@Preety_India Thank you Preety!  I think I'll have better luck with the Tryptamines.

Was it your first experience with LSD @Ramu
Well I think you can expect all you want but sometimes you could get nothing. There is no guarantee psychedelics will bring what you want. Of course set intention more likely bring what you want. I guess your every experience with weed did not bring significant insights every time. Try again, and if you feel like it's affecting you bad stop taking it. Try changing sourcing if you have any other trusted sources. And as said by other answers make sure you get pure, right substance.