Antor8188

Pickup made me realize I am leo

5 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Just like You got into meditation and psychedelics because of pickup I did it too. I started researching about the law of attraction so that I could apply the techniques to manifest my dream girl. I am not able to focus while meditating that’s why started doing psychedelics. I also started working extra hours just so that I could have more money to go to clubs,sex clubs,etc to attract females just like Leo. What a synchronicity! What do you think? I have not done pickup while being high on psychedelics but I will do it to get better results.

I didn't get into psychedelics because of pickup.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But you mentioned In a video that you started meditating because you got into pickup.

And why did you start meditating because of pickup? 

I didn't start meditation for pickup. I was into personal development and got into pickup and meditation at around the same time, and I was motivated to do meditation more by Owen Cook who was big into meditation to improve his game. But I never meditated to improve my game. I meditated because I wanted a clearer mind and because I was interested in Zen at the time.

It just so happened that a lot of the guys who were into RSD at the time were also into self-improvement of all sorts. Owen is really into that which is why I liked Owen's work. Moreso for the personal dev than the pickup. Although the pickup theory was good too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.