Thought Art

Are you isolating yourself listening to Leo Constsntly?

13 posts in this topic

Let’s talk about that. Chances are this isn’t really helping and you need to go out and socialize, act in what you are learning and really just take action.

Stop filling your head with ideas and go get some direct experience.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

out and socialize

I’m an introvert. I listen to who inspires me, and I spend time contemplating and basking in the beauty and magic of my solipsistic field.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

I think there is only so much you can listen to someone before you get the gist.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Stop filling your head with ideas and go get some direct experience.

And fill it with what instead?

@thisintegrated my hobbies, and work, and talking to friends. Something useful to improve my life. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

1 minute ago, BuddhistLover said:

@thisintegrated my hobbies, and work, and talking to friends. Something useful to improve my life. 

Actualization is a hobby too.

11 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

I didn't know life could be improved.

https://www.polerstuff.com/famous-people-who-committed-suicide/

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

18 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

@thisintegrated I think you didn't get what @BuddhistLover said.

You should fill your life with BuddhistLover's hobbies and something useful to improve his life.

Duuh.

:D

54 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

Ok, give me BuddhistLover's friends??

You can listen to Leo even while getting direct experience and taking action. Why should they be mutually exclusive? 

So people who take action don't watch Leo? 

Absurd assumptions. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Some people  listen and listen and listen and take no action, get confused and depressed 

don’t be that guy

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I isolate myself because that's who I am, an introvert, specifically a social or thinking introvert. Covid was almost a normal period of time for me, I missed going out but only for small walks for example. I did get lonely and do get lonely but it doesn't require much for this to pass.

It's difficult to make judgments on people you haven't met before Thought Art. You might think socialization and meeting people is right for everyone, but chances are people need that in different doses. I find a few limited interactions in a week are more than enough, I enjoy them and I enjoy people but if I am everyday socializing I find it tedious, repetitive, and often frustrating.

Although I do seek out some deeper meaning in interactions I find most don't and that's fine. I have met one or two that do, like a small spiritual group I used to attend, but not many. I can find it here from time to time, so I come here, share, and learn.

On 5/20/2022 at 0:13 PM, r0ckyreed said:

I’m an introvert. I listen to who inspires me, and I spend time contemplating and basking in the beauty and magic of my solipsistic field.

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

I isolate myself because that's who I am, an introvert, specifically a social or thinking introvert.

LOL.  I'm a 77/100 Introvert.  You guys are in for a world of hurt if you don't get out there and socialize.  Your minds will devour you. Speaking from experience.