PedroCedro

Different paths. Best path to awakening?

23 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ndm678 said:

@Leo Gura There isn't a 'there' at all. It's like arriving in Rome, only to realize the starting point was Rome. But we got all wrapped up in the going and doing.

It's the ego's greatest disappointment

Sorry but no.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, ndm678 said:

It's the ego's greatest disappointment

Disappointment? 

It is beyond the wildest dreams of the ego. the problem is that at the minimum, at the micron... heaven and earth are infinitely separated. the self is a steel barrier, practically insurmountable. the art required to get there being a human, without psychedelics, is immense. the ancients who opened the door in analog mode were true geniuses, and i humbly bow to their excellency

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry but no.

Please then clarify me. 

Love= a disgusting amount of songs/television/ media revolves around this.

Once you begin to chip away at absolute Love, it kinda feels like "Oh, Love...... I knew that all along.....". I just hadn't refined my filter as such. But the arrows always point there, so......

Or One/alone. Another strong media category, another place where arrows point. As one begins to grasp the magnitude of that.. 'Hmmmmm..... one/alone, I kinda already knew that" But lacked the understanding. 

The deeper I search, it always comes back to Love/One. 

This is my map, thus far. Please enlighten me.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Disappointment? 

Yes, I'm sure when you started your journey, you had all kinds expectations or 'special abilities/powers/ect you'd aquire.. But realized it was an entire different ballgame.

Once one realizes they are 'nothing special' but just a part of it, unfolding, playing out.

Surrender is scary and resistive, then we surrender, all of it. And become part of everything. It's nothing 'special' it just IS...... and it's extraordinary. 

This is my map, thus far. Please enlighten me.

Edited by ndm678

I am that I AM