Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Multiplicity of Sovereigns, are the Jains correct about compassion?

2 posts in this topic

So Leo in his latest video said something about how one should genuinely respect the needs and will of each sovereign, and to try to help them in the case they have created a hell realm for themselves. He said specifically that one should not put ones own needs above others.

So the question is now, is the behavior of buddhists and jains a display of a result of genuine insight into the nature of reality? Is it okay to just willy nilly step on ants because one has their own agenda and cannot be bothered to watch out while walking? And more importantly, is it proper to pay for others to be slaughtered against their will so one has certain needs met, like their energy levels being at a certain satisfactory level, explaining that overall it will have a benefitial effect while in the end ignoring completely the sovereignty of those beings and almost treating them like sacrifices?

By the way Leo if you read this I think you are still very limited due to your intellectualism, I feel like you lack certain insight into the Impossibility of Existence, which is why you still try to attempt to create a logical framework that lacks internal contradictions. You keep saying things like "Haha, see there is no contradiction here, because it's like this and that, there doesn't have to be a contradiction!". To me that goes against the insight I have into the impossibility of the Isness, and to borrow your phrase, in my view the impossibility is a feature, not a bug. Because you strife for truth, with a lower t, a truth that you can conceptualize and frame within understanding, I think your mind basically gets what you designed it to desire. That's the wonderful thing about Impossibility, it can give you anything. If it can created Redness, it can create True Seperation, and then it can connect those.

This is also why I never liked the way you framed solipsism, to me most of the framing comes down to the nature of your limitations as Leo Gura. You do not see the fac that, it is so because it was Deemed so. Once you see the Deeming it so, you will realize, reality can be completely solipsistic, and yet not solipsistic at all. Isness is does not need to care about it, and the only reasons you see it that way is because you do care about it. And you still care about it, you still frame things, and you still seem to be blind to the fact that you do so because it was Deemed so. That this is the only answer there is, and that every answer will be the answer because it was Deemed so, unless deemed otherwise.

At that point any framework is arbitrary, unless it i deemed to be not so. It's like you have a bit of a sense of the Impossibility of Existence, because you keep recognizing paradoxes and calling them features, but then you still attempt to frame them within a logical, sensical framework. This implies to me you have a weak sense of the Impossibility, and have yet to realized the Total nature of Impossibility. Which of course, does not and will not make sense, unless it is deemed so.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Basically what I think you need to do Leo, you need to look at Redness. Do you remember how you had that clear realization of "I know I cannot know this, I was directly conscious of this being impossible!", in regards to the Inaccessibility of other Sovereigns?

You need to look at Redness, and have the same exact realization. You must look at it, and recognize that it's Being is fully and totally impossible, and that you are directly conscious of it being completely and utterly impossible, in the same manner you descibed it with the Sovereigns. And then, when you still see Redness, you will recognize what I am talking about here.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel