Leo Gura

How Business Sides With Fascism

71 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

At least Musk doesn't have access to gangs of Pinkerton thugs willing to bust the heads of workers for the audacity of wanting to Unionize.

I'm pretty sure Musk has plenty of union busters. Just more corporate types.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

While I don't agree with Elon Musk I see clearly why he thinks that way. The Democratic Party has a lot of members who support Political Correctness. They want to modify speech. I don't like racist terminology, but I will support someone's right to express such ignorance. Besides I have studied enough of human history both individually and collectively (studying human history is studying yourself) and the evidence is clear that trying to suppress human thoughts, and actions doesn't work. Its a short term solution that always fails. You can only defeat ignorance by bringing it into the light not pushing it into the shadows when it can recruit in the shadows and then you have all these domestic terrorists. 

Majority of domestic terrorists are young men who feel out of place and feel like their voice is being suppressed and they ultimately do something drastic. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 all pain ultimately births from low conscious , ignorance and wrong knowledge . India tried to create to a conscious society , thats the entire point of hinduism . Everywhere there are techniques , yogas , gods  , temples to create high consciousness and right knowledge . sadly westernisation and western education will ruin everything . And there are no second chances , this is it .

For how many thousands of years has the west been practicing dogma in name of belief ?

If it weren't for India , buddhism and shamanic cultures it would have pushed the world into nihilistic western philosophy and mode of life .  

20 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

@Razard86 all pain ultimately births from low conscious , ignorance and wrong knowledge . India tried to create to a conscious society , thats the entire point of hinduism . Everywhere there are techniques , yogas , gods  , temples to create high consciousness and right knowledge . sadly westernisation and western education will ruin everything . And there are no second chances , this is it .

For how many thousands of years has the west been practicing dogma in name of belief ?

If it weren't for India , buddhism and shamanic cultures it would have pushed the world into nihilistic western philosophy and mode of life .  

This says different. https://www.google.com/search?q=India+suicides+by+youth&rlz=1C1VDKB_enUS991US992&oq=India+suicides+by+youth&aqs=chrome..69i57.7645j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Your kids are killing themselves. Looks like India isn't doing as good a job as you say. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 When did i say it was doing good ? its good days are behind it and india is way past it , i am not an indian . India is just suffering consequences of westernisation 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm pretty sure Musk has plenty of union busters. Just more corporate types.

I don't get why labor unions haven't been as prevalent as they used to be several decades ago. They always worked out well for most Americans.

Edited by Hardkill

11 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I don't get why labor unions haven't been as prevalent as they used to be several decades ago. They always worked out well for most Americans.

We can thank political system capture that successfully dismantled much of the New Deal, decades of propaganda by Capital owners against Unions, and changes in the global economy which (with the assistance of Free Trade policies such as NAFTA) put American workers in direct competion with workers in developing countries for that.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

14 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

We can thank political system capture that successfully dismantled much of the New Deal, decades of propaganda by Capital owners against Unions, and changes in the global economy which (with the assistance of Free Trade policies such as NAFTA) put American workers in direct competion with workers in developing countries for that.

Yeah, I can see how the free trade policies would negatively affect labor unions.

But what kind of propaganda did the business leaders and lobbyists put out that convinced a lot more Americans to not have or not join labor unions?

20 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, I can see how the free trade policies would negatively affect labor unions.

But what kind of propaganda did the business leaders and lobbyists put out that convinced a lot more Americans to not have or not join labor unions?

To put it simply, they were able to successfully deceive much of the American public that the prosperity of the mid 20th century was a natural and inevitable consequence of Capitalism, rather than being attributable to an empowered labor movement working within a highly regulated form of Capitalism.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

4 hours ago, DocWatts said:

To put it simply, they were able to successfully deceive much of the American public that the prosperity of the mid 20th century was a natural and inevitable consequence of Capitalism, rather than being attributable to an empowered labor movement working within a highly regulated form of Capitalism.

I see...

So, then why are progressives bothering to try to bring back labor unions more into power?

Guys relax, let musk handle it. He will save us all in the end of the day. Just as he fixed the traffic problem.

Edited by ZzzleepingBear