Leo Gura

How Business Sides With Fascism

71 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

@Fleetinglife

Excellent analysis in that article, thanks for sharing

Np, of course any time. It's one of the better ones I found and dug out earlier regarding the explanation of origin and intertwining of this phenomenona in some countries political and economic contexts and conditions. 

It's more in depth in it's explanation of the historical and steady generative processes of these phenomenona, imo, than some other articles generated during the Trump years admonishing and explaining the political and economic trends in a more strict and narrow context than this one - often only mostly focusing on the then situative global political, economic and cultural influencer components of the time of it with some added backdrop spice of brief parallels reffering to the historical sourcing, replication and generation of it in certain recent economic trends and conditions in the base bracket - rather than also including a broad swoop analysis informed by both of the whole of the unconscious structural and systemic repetitive generative processes in which they take place and previous parallels situated within historical political economic trends of the past regarding their social incentives decision component behind it. 

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Here's a great example of business siding with fascism (allegedly)

@Preety_India That's how you know you're really an INFJ, is if your feelings start debates like that. @T_i_m You hit the nail on the coffin pretty hard there. I can really see it showing through.@Recursoinominado He judges people on their analysis, not their political views. @UnbornTao That's a good question for my dad, I'll never know the guy and his naricissitic views. @Crane Bahnsteik He has to be like that, or else he will turn into a doormat. The business world is bloodthirsty. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This all looks like a big mindfuck to me. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Whip up your Hugo Boss corporatist uniform suits and *skirts boyz *und girlz! It's flashy fashionable fashy American blitz across ze country time! 

Personally imagined perfect adequate accompanying modernised for contemporary times American-made music genre inspired theme song playing in the back during the preparation of that potential upcoming re-imagined LARP enterprise endeavour:

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

On 5/20/2022 at 7:01 AM, Scholar said:

How so? He is typical orange, he wants his freedom of expression. His values simply do not align with the green aspects of the progressive party, which lately have grown quite dysfunctional anyways. There will be a backlash to stage orange and this is an expression of it.

You mean backlash to stage green, I assume.  

Musk is freaking Stage Yellow, ffs.  Of course greenies like Leo are incapable of seeing that. 

Musk is very much about localism as far as speech.  He is ok with following local national laws, he simply doesn't want toxic Green bullshit here in the US.  That's Yellow, not Orange.  Orange is about universal individual rights. Yellow is about respect for localism.

Edited by SeaMonster

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, Elon Musk has some poor political skills, he totally gave on himself from the 1st minute of his public speech.

“Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power.” — Benito Mussolini

I have followed Elon a lot of time, is a very tactical manipulator with the media, now it has an issue with a sex assault, and he frames the issue this way to make himself look clean and for frame this issue as an assault on the "liberator" which arouse his followers to radically side with him. Which basically tells you that he is likely to be guilty because he wouldn't need to arouse the herds for battle if he is innocent. He uses us vs them frames almost always, like somebody who is trying to create a violent revolution or something like that, he does this every single time something or someone sides against him.

Honestly is petrifying to see this from a person who can be considered a business legend, he has one of the 2 car companies that where not bankrupt, and with an innovative business model and product. You will imagine, being a legend would make you happy, but check how he behaves, so judgemental and manipulative, which implies unhappiness. I am an entrepreneur and love business, but if you rely in exclusively your career for happiness you'll be disappointed at the end, look a business legend how he behaves... Happiness lies in purifying yourself internally.

Edited by AminB501

@Leo Gura He has become very moralistic towards his wordview. Like with free speech, he has a weird sense of moralism with free speech which in a sense undermines the value of anything that can come from there, because you don't want to attract moralist reactionaries to do free speech and debate, and expect anything useful. Truth can come form listening and observing, not talking the more you talk the less you're investigating.

@Preety_India You'll imagine he would have enough, but he don't and that's very strong warning, for everyone pursuing fulfilment exclusively on success.

@AminB501 obviously this is no justification, but it's useful to remember that he has asperger. 

From my experience, sometimes you can come off as brusque or cold. This may influence his already established manipulative tactics.

He may also feel like shit, I wonder how much he sleeps.

@UnbornTao The way I am evaluating is by pinpointing the intent and the emotions from which this actions are emerging from, and I cross compare both the actions and the emotions with other examples of people acting from this frame. There is a possibility that asperger isolates too much and has feelings of being rare, and these can cause low empathy.

Edited by AminB501

1 hour ago, AminB501 said:

@UnbornTao The way I am evaluating is by pinpointing the intent and the emotions from which this actions are emerging from, and I cross compare both the actions and the emotions with other examples of people acting from this frame. There is a possibility that asperger isolates too much and has feelings of being rare, and these can cause low empathy.

Okay, then. Nice observations.

is it really necessary for a company to be unionized? 

Does it affect their business goals? 

Uncanny how Musk's tone deaf response mirrors that of (fellow fascist sympathizer) Henry Ford when his workers wanted to Unionize a century ago, citing that unions were unnecessary because Ford paid higher than average wages.

At least Musk doesn't have access to gangs of Pinkerton thugs willing to bust the heads of workers for the audacity of wanting to Unionize.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/