Leo Gura

How Business Sides With Fascism

71 posts in this topic

This one will be a classic for the history books:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

??? 

He seems either stuck where he is or growing backwards... 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

16 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Lol, you guys think you have fascism in America

We don't, but this is how a slide into fascism happens.

I really can't stand this guy.

You know, I knew that he was always a libertarian leaning kind of a person, but I never realized until last year how much he was against any kind of liberal or Democratic agenda.

Also, he must be fucking kidding me when he says that the Democratic Party has "....become the party of division & hate.." and that's why he "can no longer support them and will vote Republican."

Is he saying that Democrats like Biden is more divisive and hateful than Trump? Is he saying that most Democratic politicians, who have already been accused by progressives, minorities, and many democratic voters in the country for being too moderate/establishment and placating Republicans too much and have been legally bribed by corporations have become too divisive and haven't ever tried to work in a bipartisan manner?!

What about all of the increasing amount of unilateral right-wing extremism in the rhetoric and actions of the Republican Party since the 70s?! The crimes that Nixon committed and his very racist Southern strategy campaign strategy and racist law and order policies all of which began the political polarization between both parties after the Civil rights movement. Then came Reagan's racist extreme right-wing economic policies and more racist law enforcement policies. Followed by the Bush's war on Terror. Last but not least, Trump, the epitome of American ethnocentrism, hatred, and authoritarianism. There of course have been countless right-wing GOP Congressmen and state officials since the 70s who have greatly responsible for fanning the fires of hatred, racism, and societal division. Newt Gingrich is a prime example of a Republican congressman who in the 90s very much contributed to the polarization of American politics, undermined democratic norms, and helped complete the permanent Republican takeover of the South.

Republicans are the ones that actually hate this country. Not only have the long abandoned the blacks and other ethnic minorities for well over a century, most of them no longer genuinely believe in having a democracy in America.

I know that Musk is not at all a stupid person, so this must mean that he has either become a very corrupt businessman or there is something wrong with him psychologically.

Edited by Hardkill

Lmfao, Elon Musk trolling like always

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

We don't, but this is how a slide into fascism happens.

Would you consider Russia to be a fascist state at this point? I have my own opinion about it, but very much interested in yours

7 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Would you consider Russia to be a fascist state at this point? I have my own opinion about it, but very much interested in yours

Mafia state

Musk went Republican because Dems went pro union.

Dictionary definition of fascism: ‘An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing form of government and social organisation.’

Russia is a fascist state.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Musk went Republican because Dems went pro union.

Do you think that labor unions will one day regain the kind of influence and power they once had several decades ago?

I don’t understand why you’d make a general point using this one example though. Are most businesses gonna side with facism? And is calling Republican Party fascist even accurate?

Feels like we're skipping a few steps.

Edited by Dryas

1 hour ago, Dryas said:

I don’t understand why you’d make a general point using this one example though. Are most businesses gonna side with facism? And is calling Republican Party fascist even accurate?

Of course most biz won't. Musk's stance just really gave me Nazi Germany vibes.

I'm not making any larger point. This is just Musk.

People choose hate. All the time. I almost did in this response, I am as fallible as anyone.

They don't look at love. It almost feels wrong or hard to say, like there are barriers there, the correct when or where to use the word. Whereas hate is uttered as easily as breathing.

It is so much easier to magnify the hate, safer, and more comfortable.

2 hours ago, Dryas said:

Becuase there is a deeper lesson to learn here. Be smart, don't take things literally. 

“Fascism is Capitalism in decay”

-Lenin

The idea being that Liberalism will resort to Fascism to stop workers uprisings. This has been proven in history time and time again.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Isn't it called democracy? You vote for who you like, you support who you like. Even if it's based on your financial profits, it's your constitutional right.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course most biz won't. Musk's stance just really gave me Nazi Germany vibes.

I'm not making any larger point. This is just Musk.

How so? He is typical orange, he wants his freedom of expression. His values simply do not align with the green aspects of the progressive party, which lately have grown quite dysfunctional anyways. There will be a backlash to stage orange and this is an expression of it.

Glory to Israel

"How Business Sides with Fascism"

"We don't (have facism in America) but this is how a slide into fascism happens"

"Of course most biz won't. (...) I'm not making any larger point. This is just Musk."

Okay we've already walked back the entire title. So was the point of this just to provoke, or what?