Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r0ckyreed

How To Develop Psychic Powers Such As Precognition Naturally (Without Drugs)?

9 posts in this topic

From my experience, I notice that hardly anybody talks about the paranormal and psychic abilities, especially on this forum.

I am interested in exploring my mind and gifts to the fullest. I believe we all have psychic gifts, it is just that not all of us have accessed them. 

I am wondering if anyone has experience with unlocking their psychic gifts or has an resources or books on the subject? I have already read The Holographic Universe, which has been an inspiration to me.

I am a magician, but I would also like to enhance my psychic powers.

I remember that one time, I dreamed of a conversation and it happened just like I dreamt it. I also remember being able to foresee what was going to happen as well. I think it is call connected to the power of intuition, but I would like to access my gifts more. Unfortunately, I have noticed that as I have gotten older, I am become more logical and thus out of tune with my gifts, intuition, and dreams. This is a flaw of the materialist paradigm. :( 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Empathy 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

30 minutes ago, Benton said:

Why without psychedelics?

1. I don’t want to depend on a substance to be access my gifts. 

2. I have no desire to use substances right now. And it’s not legal where I live.

3. I want to be able to use my psychic gifts free in any setting/environment.

4. Drug use robs the joy and fun out of the process for me. If spirituality is a marathon and if psychedelics are using artificial intelligent legs or a car, then I would feel cheated. I have always felt that if I couldn’t have a mystical experience without drugs, then my mystical experience is not strong enough. The highest mystical experience and highest thing I think is to be able to have a mystical and magical experience with mundane, sober consciousness. If you can’t see God without drugs, then you don’t know what God is. That’s my thoughts on that because God is here and now, always. No need for drugs when you can bypass that middleman.

5. I value my mind. My mind is most important to me. 

6. I want to directly tap into the source of my psychic gifts at will and bypass secondary things like drugs or crystals or whatever. I just wanna use my mind.

Those are all the reason I have right now.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

4 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Careful what you wish for

;) I wish to be more connected with myself and reality. 

We are all gonna die, but to me, the worst thing for me would be to live my life never tapping into the full potential of my gifts and dreams, etc.

I guess the first step to accessing these gifts is to deconstruct negative beliefs/fears and the materialist paradigm beliefs.

Edited by r0ckyreed

@r0ckyreed you Can also practice loving kindness meditation. I hope you have heard of that. That helped me a shit ton with my psychic powers. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

4. Drug use robs the joy and fun out of the process. 

No it doesn't. 

9 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

We are all gonna die, but to me, the worst thing for me would be to live my life never tapping into the full potential of my gifts and dreams, etc.

And yet, there exists something that could assist you with tapping into your full potential ;).

9 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I guess the first step to accessing these gifts is to deconstruct negative beliefs/fears and the materialist paradigm beliefs.

Yes, perhaps you'll also give psychedelics another chance when that happens. It's better to do deconstruction first anyway. That was how I went. :) 

Follow your heart and inner guidance. One day I was just called to do psychedelics, because I felt like I reached a sort of limit and it was "calling to me".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I think the most powerful ways are through advanced invocations:

And sleep yoga mastery. Why sleep yoga impacts psychic powers is explained here:

But both are kind of hard core techniques.

A less hardcore but still relatively effective way would be doing a lot of transmissions:

Basic occult practices can also be relatively effective.

The next best would be kriya yoga and intense concentration and then meditation. 

@r0ckyreed You might like Sean McNamara’s channel on Youtube. All about psychic abilities.

It really depends on the specific skill you’re looking to develop. They seem to all have their own nuances to them. Although a basic ability to still the mind and “tap in” tends to be a prerequisite for all of them.