How to be wise

UFO’s are here!

31 posts in this topic

UFOs are not Russians, that much is obvious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Yeah, it would make sense to assume, that a nation that's getting it's ass kicked by a smaller nation in a disastrously handled military operation, probably doesn't have the technological capabilities to produce UFO.

I think the only other option we can speculate about is China. But if its not China then i don't see how most of those UFO-s could be explained rationally.

If anyone have a better story that could explain any of the new UFO cases i would be curious about those takes. However, i am not really interested in takes where the arguments come from a very biased place and really hardly trying to ignore other possibilties. For instance (1)watching a video and assuming its a bird, then trying to cherrypick data and trying really hard to make your argument stronger ( I think this attitude is dishonest and biased) vs (2)Watching the video, collecting all the facts and then trying to explore all the possibilities.

in the (1) that particular person immediately jumped to a biased position and was trying to backfill his claims with rationality (and didn't start from an unbiased position and tried to use rationality to arrive somewhere or to explore all the possibilities)

in the (2) that particular person was coming from an unbiased positon and didn't come to any conclusions until he really explored all the possibilities he can, and he would not exclude any possibilities until he is proven otherwise.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

What you say sounds like a joke. Like a meme. Wow.. I feel like I have to show your message to someone.. and that person will laugh his/her ass off.

Saying that they are 100% not aliens with a very high confidence is really dishonest and biased just as saying they are 100% aliens. Just because aliens can't fit in your worldview that does not mean, that you are right. Reality doesn't revolve around your beliefs about reality.

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

It sounds funny to you, precisely because you're trying to use solely your rationality/logical thinking, and nothing else. And you are stuck there. What makes you think you would understand a being, that came here from another fucking planet?

This type of "know-it-all" arrogance is fairly common within scientific and atheistic circles. I've been stuck in that paradigm myself during the first half of my teens, so I can relate to you to a certain degree.

Are you sure that you aren't stuck anywhere?

5 hours ago, zurew said:

I think the only other option we can speculate about is China. But if its not China then i don't see how most of those UFO-s could be explained rationally.

If anyone have a better story that could explain any of the new UFO cases i would be curious about those takes. However, i am not really interested in takes where the arguments come from a very biased place and really hardly trying to ignore other possibilties. For instance (1)watching a video and assuming its a bird, then trying to cherrypick data and trying really hard to make your argument stronger ( I think this attitude is dishonest and biased) vs (2)Watching the video, collecting all the facts and then trying to explore all the possibilities.

in the (1) that particular person immediately jumped to a biased position and was trying to backfill his claims with rationality (and didn't start from an unbiased position and tried to use rationality to arrive somewhere or to explore all the possibilities)

in the (2) that particular person was coming from an unbiased positon and didn't come to any conclusions until he really explored all the possibilities he can, and he would not exclude any possibilities until he is proven otherwise.

Saying that they are 100% not aliens with a very high confidence is really dishonest and biased just as saying they are 100% aliens. Just because aliens can't fit in your worldview that does not mean, that you are right. Reality doesn't revolve around your beliefs about reality.

I say it with 99% confidence.

It would require a lot of evidence to think that they are aliens. But we have no real evidence at all. Only stuff which people say, and some blurry dots on low quality videos and photos, which could be anything.

@Blackhawk Why do you want these things to be explained by our modern paradigms so much ?

Could a medieval person explain a smartphone ? What if someone saw a smartphone and tried to explain it to the other peasants, or even magicians and other educated people in the world ? The best ones they got!

A hard cold, slab that emits light, that's would be impossible, for there to be light there has to be fire, or at least be made from the stars or the sun, you held it in your hand and it didn't burn you and on top of that the slab talked. You are literally insane, such thing can not exist, you probably dreamed it up, or saw a heated brick. You will probably get something in those lines.

The way I see it, If these beings are around here, you would not be able to explain their technology nor their behavior by using any of these modern paradigms, just as medieval people would not be able to explain the technology of today by using a medieval paradigm.

Seeing actual aliens or their crafts around here, would have to break many of our understandings of reality, that's how you know its much more advanced, by not understanding it.

Edited by Yog

@Blackhawk Stop trolling UFO threads. You're not adding anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I had an experience during a solo retreat in the Rocky Mountains in 2020. After a long day of meditation I decided to spend a little time sitting on the balcony before bed. Being in the mountains and away from civilization I thought it would be a good opportunity to do some star gazing. I looked up and saw several balls of light whizzing through the sky. My first impression was that they were meteors. That quickly didn't check out because they began making all sorts of erratic movements. It was almost as if they were putting on a "dance" just for me. I smiled and was grateful for the experience but began to get a little spooked out so I went back inside and layed down with all of my lights on for the rest of night. 

My second experience was a home and within the last year. I decided to take my dog out on the back porch as I usually do at night. I sat on my chair and saw a light in the distance being completely still in the sky. I looked for strobe lights but didn't see any. I stared at the object for several more minutes and then it "dematerialized". It was as if it just faded out of existence. It was a completely clear night as well. I've seen planes disappear from view on cloudy days so this wasn't that. 

One thing that stood out to me as I reflect on these experiences is my state of consciousness during the time. I was extremly calm immediately before the experience. My state of mind was crystal clear and at peace. In fact the moments prior to these sightings had an almost magical & mystical feeling to them. Hard to describe. 

Edited by abundance

On 5/20/2022 at 6:15 PM, Yog said:

I had a similar experience back in 2012 in MI. All of them looked just as any star would, but they would move fast in one straight line, than stop, do a sudden 180, a sudden 160 than a curved move, most were extremity weird movements with impossible stops, as if there were no inertia at all.

Yep, sounds exactly like what i witnessed. 

Are UFOs Other Beings? Give the answers.

Congressional UFO Hearing in 10 Minutes .