How to be wise

UFO’s are here!

31 posts in this topic

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

In other words, nothing new.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you think there is some sort of a secret communication happening between governmnet officals and Aliens? It seems they are being more vocal about ufos recently, maybe they are normalizing the concept slowly? 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

A national threat my ass, Let the goddamn aleins give us their sweet psychdelics :P

57 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Do you think there is some sort of a secret communication happening between governmnet officals and Aliens?

Doubt it.

On 5/18/2022 at 7:49 AM, How to be wise said:

This isn't really news, but I doubt its aliens. It could be nefarious actors with advanced drones (aka Russia)

2 hours ago, kray said:

nefarious actors with advanced drones 

Alex Jones level conspiracy theories. “The Illuminati are secretly hiding other worldly technology so they can destroy the Earth in the future.”

Just think about how stupid it sounds.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, kray said:

It could be nefarious actors with advanced drones (aka Russia)

Russia can't even supply their troops with food.

Russia, Lol.

3 hours ago, kray said:

This isn't really news, but I doubt its aliens. It could be nefarious actors with advanced drones (aka Russia)

They are normal airplanes.

And the thing flying above water is probably a bird, or maybe a balloon or some other flying thing.

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Alex Jones level conspiracy theories. “The Illuminati are secretly hiding other worldly technology so they can destroy the Earth in the future.”

Just think about how stupid it sounds.

I guess my point, should have worded this correctly, is that when most people see UFO, we jump to aliens. I think before we make such a jump, we have to consider all possibilities here on Earth. And some possibilities might extremely radical, such as the one I pointed out, but we have consider them first before we consider "aliens". 

I mean can't one consider Aliens visiting earth in UFO's as a massive conspiracy, a fantasy for nerds?

Edited by kray
Modification

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Russia can't even supply their troops with food.

Russia, Lol.

Yea I'm not trying to demonize or create some enemy out of Russia, but I am saying that, at least from my understanding, how the money flows in Russia (which is why its distinguished from the rest of Europe), is that a lot of investment goes into targeted government interests. I mean who sent the first man on space, who created the first rocket, who had the ability to occupy VAST land in Siberia, who created and holds the worlds most POWERFUL nuke...the Russian government. Again, no hate on Russia as a country or culture, the vast majority of Russians are like Americans and feel their government is going against there needs, but based on recent trends in action, I'm not to trust worthy of the current Russian government. 

I know this is off topic, but before this starts a whole wave of anti-Russian sentiment, it's not Russian people who voted this guy in. Most Russians disapprove of Putin, and want the same freedoms that America has. I'm just saying that the Russian government, the tyrants, historically, have been say, unpredictable. 

Edited by kray
Modification

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

They are normal airplanes.

And the thing flying above water is probably a bird, or maybe a balloon or some other flying thing.

Exactly, we should first evaluate the LOGICAL first. 

13 hours ago, kray said:

I guess my point, should have worded this correctly, is that when most people see UFO, we jump to aliens. I think before we make such a jump, we have to consider all possibilities here on Earth. And some possibilities might extremely radical, such as the one I pointed out, but we have consider them first before we consider "aliens". 

I mean can't one consider Aliens visiting earth in UFO's as a massive conspiracy, a fantasy for nerds?

I saw UFOs in the desert of Eastern WA back in 2004. I'm skeptical. I tried to find any logical explanation, tried to find any rational scientific explanation. But, nothing human made or nature based can move from one point in the atmosphere / sky to the other side of the sky in a half a second. Nothing on earth can. That's light speed. I spent the whole night watching 6 of them doing erratic, impossible, movements. Days later there was an article in the news of local sightings, so I wasn't the only one that saw them. 

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

That's light speed. I spent the whole night watching 6 of them doing erratic, impossible, movements. 

Matter can't move at light speed. No matter how good the technology is. The laws of physics don't allow that.

And why would they move erratically? What would the point be with that?

And were they glowing? If yes: why would they be glowing? If you want to be undetected then you don't build a glowing aircraft.

Edited by Blackhawk

5 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

I saw UFOs in the desert of Eastern WA back in 2004. I'm skeptical. I tried to find any logical explanation, tried to find any rational scientific explanation. But, nothing human made or nature based can move from one point in the atmosphere / sky to the other side of the sky in a half a second. Nothing on earth can. That's light speed. I spent the whole night watching 6 of them doing erratic, impossible, movements. Days later there was an article in the news of local sightings, so I wasn't the only one that saw them. 

I had a similar experience back in 2012 in MI. All of them looked just as any star would, but they would move fast in one straight line, than stop, do a sudden 180, a sudden 160 than a curved move, most were extremity weird movements with impossible stops, as if there were no inertia at all.

Edited by Yog

Well people did say last year that after the Corona craze is over they are going to start with aliens. Well look at us now. Exactly on point.

7 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Laws of physics don't apply to beings, that are able to travel to Earth. Think about that for a second. Just the fact that they are able to travel here, means they know something we don't.

Don't get stuck in a scientific paradigm.

It doesn't have to make sense to us, but it makes sense to them. That's all that matters.

Maybe they DO want to be detected - they just don't want to interact yet, due to us being immature.

What you say sounds like a joke. Like a meme. Wow.. I feel like I have to show your message to someone.. and that person will laugh his/her ass off.