Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amanen

MDMA as a tool for raising consciousness

14 posts in this topic

What are your thoughts upon using MDMA as a tool to raise consciousness?

On pure MDMA I have had experiences regarding the Love aspect of reality, seeing that void is form, seeing the unreality of time, and have had a partial god realization. Other interesting phenomena that has happened to me on pure MDMA was telepathy with my girlfriend.

Two of my most profound experiences have been also with MDMA mixed with LSD, where on both times I completely lost touch with my human self, the immediate environment, and became an infinite number of omnipotent and omniscient godheads, for seeminly eternity. MDMA makes letting go deeper than what I usually can far easier.

What are your experiences with MDMA?

Edited by amanen
Grammar

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

I'd be careful with anything that makes you feel good. The spiritual path is not about feeling good.

Other mileage may vary, but the only thing I found MDMA useful for was bonding with others.

MDMA is not healthy, so don't rely on it too much.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, mrPixel said:

I'd be careful with anything that makes you feel good. The spiritual path is not about feeling good.

Other mileage may vary, but the only thing I found MDMA useful for was bonding with others.

Psychedelics make me feel even better than MDMA, and I have had enormous results with them.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I know. I only take it rarely in moderate dosages.

I am Physically Immortal

Just no. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 hours ago, mrPixel said:

+1

Before I touched any psychedelic, my first substance was MDMA (aside of weed and alcohol but they weren’t as life changing in my consciousness as MDMA). I was on like my 2nd year on college and I felt a bit lost and confuse with my life, I know already I wanted to be a artist but still. 

On summary, I took it close to a beach with a trip sitting friend. The trip started after a few minutes already, visually the colors were getting brighter and brighter, feeling a lot of fear because I din’t know what to expect, it felt literally like if a rocket is about to launch. After 30 or so minutes I was just up there trying to understand what was this feeling of overwhelming pure joy and ecstasy to the point that you want to cry.

For the first time in my life (or at least that I remember of), I had this experience of “being outside of my head”. I was walking veery slowly and calming seeing other people dealing with their “struggles”, I felt people’s emotions like never before, I just wanted to hug them with unconditional love and said that I love them (thankgod my friend was there to guide me if not I would hug literally everyone lol, I hugged her and gave her thanks for everything❤️?). I ended sitting on the sand (away of being inside of the beach ofc, I was aware of keeping my distance even tho I felt the water was also giving me her unconditional love) and start crying, and during my crying I felt I started to purge traumas (like visuals inside my head, sort of blurry), and asking “what should I do to improve my life? What do I have to let go?”, and when the answer came, I was so in shock that I din’t wanted to believe it and it was that I have to break up with my girlfriend at the time, my mouth dropped. I had other insights like be more in love with myself, tell myself that I love me and everyone to the point of cry.

After that night and sleep like a baby hehe, I still I couldn’t believe that that is what I was supposed to do, but I din’t do it, overtime the relationship became very toxic, I should’ve told her maybe at least a few days after the trip.

After that experience I started to meditate more daily, try to reconnect with that experience of be here now in the moment, I had done it only like 4-5 times in my life and I’m getting to my 30s, I prefer psychedelics nowdays. I suggest to ALWAYS have a Test Kit, measure your height or weight and do the math by some number that right now I don’t remember that is gonna be your “enough for a good trip dose”. I belive I learn it from here:

Edited by Juan

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You mean don't rely on it for it's insights or because of physical health?

@amanen It’s a beautiful substance. But it’s not that great for the body. 
I have done it twice, once just MDMA and meditation, which helped me awaken to higher levels of Love. And second time I took it together with LSD, and that was extremely beautiful in a sense that I felt Love and Consciousness merging within me.

The minus is that I was extremely tired, after two days, up to 2 weeks after the trip. It created huge dips, and it didn’t really feel as healthy as other psychedelics, like mushrooms, DMT, 5 and LSD.

Almost a year later, working with DMT, I manage to get deeper realizations of Love and Consciousness on DMT, that I would on MDMA. And after using DMT, I feel so energized, uplifted and intense afterglows.

I don’t like to speak bad about something that has helped me, and I do appreciate the two trips I spent with Molly. She is really beautiful, a great teacher. But for me, there are healthier ways of reaching profound levels of awakening in to the nature of Love, Consciousness and Reality.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2CB is something that falls in the same category, it’s actually insane what you can realize on it. The pure levels of No Self, Emptiness and Formlessness. But coming back, I get extreme hangovers. And I have gone to those states on LSD before. Not as  immensely as the first time I took 2CB and completely broke out of the Dream state, but in other ways.

I really think it’s important to respect your body, when it gives you hints on how you feel after a substance. Do try new things, but if you notice feeling really bad after; listen to that and find substances that are more suitable for your system ??

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

6 hours ago, Vincent S said:

2CB is something that falls in the same category, it’s actually insane what you can realize on it. The pure levels of No Self, Emptiness and Formlessness. But coming back, I get extreme hangovers. And I have gone to those states on LSD before. Not as  immensely as the first time I took 2CB and completely broke out of the Dream state, but in other ways.

I really think it’s important to respect your body, when it gives you hints on how you feel after a substance. Do try new things, but if you notice feeling really bad after; listen to that and find substances that are more suitable for your system ??

I also greatly enjoy 2C-B.

It has a very unique psychedelic flavor in my opinion.

Personally I'm lucky not to get any hangovers from either MDMA or 2C-B.

I am Physically Immortal

2 hours ago, amanen said:

I also greatly enjoy 2C-B.

It has a very unique psychedelic flavor in my opinion.

Personally I'm lucky not to get any hangovers from either MDMA or 2C-B.

Sure does ??✨

Lucky you ?

I tried MDMA a couple times, it’s fun but it didnt give me the specific headspace and it just feels like a drug... not a psychedelic. Electronic music and trance sound mind blowing though. Like a musical orgasm.