Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trenton

How to get a straight answer

2 posts in this topic

I tested Leo's claims about the hospitals and I discovered that he was right about their behavior. I asked them "how much do you charge for the emergency room?" They answered "it depends on your insurance." I asked "what if I don't have insurance?" They then said "it depends on your injuries." I asked "how much do you charge if my eye is torn out?" She then shrugged.

What questions should I ask the hospitals in my area to get a straight answer on what they actually charge for these services? 

My doctor also underestimates the dangers of heavy metals, pfas, and micro plastics. He also advised against using psychedelics to see if they prove the existence of God. The last one makes sense if he would get in trouble for saying otherwise.

Don't go to biased sources for info. Instead of asking the hospital, ask people coming out of the hospital how much they paid. Or do an AskReddit for people to share what they had done at the hospital and how much they got charged. (Do it in your city or state's subreddit if you want more specific.)

Instead of asking your doctor about heavy metals and microplastics, go directly to the scientific studies. If you want, bring a stack of scientific studies proving your point with the most valid parts highlighted and then ask him to reconsider his position. If he won't, get a new doctor.

And dear god, don't tell your doctor you're taking psychedelics to prove the existence of God haha.

Edited by Yarco