Tech36363

What Leos Latest Video Visually Feels Like :

9 posts in this topic

You can see that Lord Mahā-Viṣṇu is lying & innumerable universes are coming out from the pores of His skin.

These universes come into existence when Mahā-Viṣṇu breathes out & get annihilated when He breathes in. This is the vast scale in which Vedic cosmos are working. And Lord Mahā-Viṣṇu is the grand origin of all the multiverses.

Now Mahā-Viṣṇu (who is also known as Karnodakaśāyī Viṣṇu) further expands Himself into Garbhodakaśāyī Viṣṇu form. This form of Lord Viṣṇu is present in each & every universe. He is situated in Garbhodaka-Ocean. It is the Ocean which is like the womb for living entities (soul) within this universe.

Mahā-Viṣṇu, after creating innumerable universes from the pores of His body, manifests within each universe as Garbhodakaśāyī Viṣṇu. From His navel comes the Lotus which rises up to BrahmaLoka. After this the lotus opens and Lord Brahmā is born. As there are uncountable universes, there are uncountable Brahmās.

Let me know your thoughts on this

Do you relate @Leo Gura ?

1984-09-05.jpg

This is what all of Leo's videos are like to me.

:D

I relate to it for sure.  It gave me this idea...

Dream_TradingCard (44).jpg

"Bubbles of infinity" - they look like little worlds in each one, just like yours.