machiavelli

What does it mean to say GOD is Soverign?

24 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@zurew So it means that no other absolute being can tap into my dream? Because I am sole creator of my dream and its content just like nightly dream right?

Example- infinite nightly dreams happening separately. Each soverign of its own.

you are not god, you are the bubble. Remove the bubble, and God will remain. Alone. but as long as you identify with the bubble, you will be a bubble about to disappear. To remove the bubble you have to detache from yourself, so from the bubble

Edited by Breakingthewall

@machiavelli means there are no rules to your creation. Means you can NOT back up with any knowledge that comes from the outside resources. Take it like this : this “game” is being exclusive created for you. Can you apply other games’ rules to solve your own issues or win the game? No, ofc not. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Just the possibility of another infinite consciousness does not make them true, if you cannot verify them using consciousness they does not exist, and if you verify them they become part of your consciousness, so at the end there is only one reality and one GOD.

@zurew What does it mean when Leo says we all Godheads are playing collective dream? Does it mean in my dream other people are Soverign and infinite? Like for example we all are different infinities and each of us dreaming each other up in this collective dream?

or Collective dream means separate dreams dreamt up by different godheads completely disconnected to each others dream?