ardacigin

If you are suffering, then 'no-self' & Truth is NOT understood!

114 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2022 at 6:49 AM, ardacigin said:

if you are sitting bored in God-Head in a psychedelic session

"bored on a psychedelic"

LOL, what????

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Makes sense. But then again, there are many more dissatisfied people who never go down that path even though it's right in front of them.

I think people try different things before turning to spirituality. And most people are in pure survival mode, so they don't have time to reflect on their dissatisfaction. Imagine getting chased by a bear, all you can do is focus on running away from the bear. 

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Then I became serious about religion, until I got here.

Yeah for me I've been dissatisfied for almost all my life, with moments of satisfaction here and there. It wasn't until I had a peak experience on psychidelics that I really got a taste of what  divine life looks like.

11 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

If you are autistic and then at the end of your path you are still autistic then imo that's a bit retarded.

Name me one fucking person that's ever gone beyond autism or retardation. I don't know why you are so hung up on this or where you're even getting this silly belief that awakening or enlightenment somehow is supposed to "cure" autism. This more than anything else you're dribbling out is fucking ridiculous. 

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What does success look like for you on the path?

Realizing what's absolutely true. 

Just now, kieranperez said:

Name me one fucking person that's ever gone beyond autism or retardation. I don't know why you are so hung up on this or where you're even getting this silly belief that awakening or enlightenment somehow is supposed to "cure" autism. This more than anything else you're dribbling out is fucking ridiculous. 

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I've done it on psychidelics, that's why i know it's possible. 

I've always had autistic traits growing up, and what I experienced on psychidelic trips completely wiped out almost all those traits. I could literally feel knots in my brain explode and all kinds of weird sensations in the body.

I'm still trying to understand and resolve these issues, but I have a pretty decent amount of the fog of war clear at this point.

Imo true healing will resolve autism. If you can't even resolve autism then how deep are your realizations.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I've done it on psychidelics, that's why i know it's possible. 

I've always had autistic traits growing up, and what I experienced on psychidelic trips completely wiped out almost all those traits. I could literally feel knots in my brain explode and all kinds of weird sensations in the body.

I'm still trying to understand and resolve these issues, but I have a pretty decent amount of the fog of war clear at this point.

Imo true healing will resolve autism. If you can't even resolve autism then how deep are your realizations.

LMAO

Yeah. Okay ? 

You, some dude that has no background in clinical psychology, self diagnoses what you imagine to be certain "autistic tendencies" (all based on your own preconceptions of what that means), you take a psychedelic, stuff happens, you feel a bunch of sensations and a radically different change of state that is then laced in by your mind's interpretation of what's going on which is laced with tons of presuppositions, and then the experience fades and then you think "ah! that's the cure to autism! Psychedelics!" ? Alright buddy. You're for sure ahead of John Hopkins and all the leading neuroscientists over 1 psychedelic trip. And of course, let me guess... "they're just deluded materialists that don't know the power of psychedelics." Right...

@kieranperez Lol. You don't have to believe if you don't want to.

I'm still working on it, I'm just sharing my experience.

And I don't think psychidelics are a magic cure for autism. I've done like 50 trips in the past 3 years and only a few of them I had significant insight into stuff like autism. 

But the key was getting in touch with repressed sensations and thoughts, like stuff associated with being shamed for shitting yourself etc. 

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

But the key was getting in touch with repressed sensations and thoughts, like stuff associated with being shamed for shitting yourself etc. 

That isn't autism buddy. Has nothing to do with it.

Just now, kieranperez said:

That isn't autism buddy. Has nothing to do with it.

How do you know that?

Have you ever had direct insight into what autism is?

Posted (edited)

@kieranperez Lol.

Autism is a spectrum disorder. I am not severely autistic, but i'm on spectrum. 

Repetitive behaviors, difficult understanding and contacting emotions, coordination issues, and more. 

And i've experienced the contrast.

Have you ever had an experience where you felt 100x more coordinated and in tune with your body. 

I have had DIRECT experience of all these shifts and changes. You have based your opinion on knowing autistic people from a distance.

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Have you ever had an experience where you felt 100x more coordinated and in tune with your body. 

This doesn't mean anything. This is just a figure of speech. Not a factual subjective experience. The majority of your experience is mostly unconscious. You are not in tune with the flow of blood through your veins, the process of calcium that replenishes your bones after you eat a meal, etc. 

Have I had what some might consider a profound experience of my body that involved a very different change of state? Yes. I've had flow states at the end of long runs of 18 miles where I closed near 5:00 flat after north of 3,000 feet of running uphill and hitting deep states of exhaustion. I've experienced demonstrable yet spontaneous paranormal phenomena (stuff that the yogis would refer to as the Siddhis) in regards to myself and other teachers and many other things. So what? What exactly is your point? 

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I have had DIRECT experience of all these shifts and changes. You are based your opinion on knowing autistic people from a distance.

Then go have tests done on you and we can have you to attribute the cure of autism. Go prove it. 

The reality is they'll tell you the same thing I'm telling you. Or keep telling yourself the same nonsense. 

I'm done with this post and arguing over pure stupidity. 

Posted (edited)

I can see how psychedelics might help with autism. At least there might be some potential there. It would be a super interesting area of research. 

Unfortunately, the world just isn't open minded enough for that yet.. Can you imagine the backlash if we started prescribing autistic kids stuff like LSD and psilocybin? xD

Edited by BenG
Typo

Ok, what am I missing here so far in this thread? That if you're suffering from some kind of dark night of the soul, then no self isn't understood properly? Isn't that part of the process of getting to a no self glimpse?