ardacigin

If you are suffering, then 'no-self' & Truth is NOT understood!

108 posts in this topic

@kieranperez Lol. You don't have to believe if you don't want to.

I'm still working on it, I'm just sharing my experience.

And I don't think psychidelics are a magic cure for autism. I've done like 50 trips in the past 3 years and only a few of them I had significant insight into stuff like autism. 

But the key was getting in touch with repressed sensations and thoughts, like stuff associated with being shamed for shitting yourself etc. 

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

But the key was getting in touch with repressed sensations and thoughts, like stuff associated with being shamed for shitting yourself etc. 

That isn't autism buddy. Has nothing to do with it.

Just now, kieranperez said:

That isn't autism buddy. Has nothing to do with it.

How do you know that?

Have you ever had direct insight into what autism is?

@kieranperez Lol.

Autism is a spectrum disorder. I am not severely autistic, but i'm on spectrum. 

Repetitive behaviors, difficult understanding and contacting emotions, coordination issues, and more. 

And i've experienced the contrast.

Have you ever had an experience where you felt 100x more coordinated and in tune with your body. 

I have had DIRECT experience of all these shifts and changes. You have based your opinion on knowing autistic people from a distance.

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Have you ever had an experience where you felt 100x more coordinated and in tune with your body. 

This doesn't mean anything. This is just a figure of speech. Not a factual subjective experience. The majority of your experience is mostly unconscious. You are not in tune with the flow of blood through your veins, the process of calcium that replenishes your bones after you eat a meal, etc. 

Have I had what some might consider a profound experience of my body that involved a very different change of state? Yes. I've had flow states at the end of long runs of 18 miles where I closed near 5:00 flat after north of 3,000 feet of running uphill and hitting deep states of exhaustion. I've experienced demonstrable yet spontaneous paranormal phenomena (stuff that the yogis would refer to as the Siddhis) in regards to myself and other teachers and many other things. So what? What exactly is your point? 

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I have had DIRECT experience of all these shifts and changes. You are based your opinion on knowing autistic people from a distance.

Then go have tests done on you and we can have you to attribute the cure of autism. Go prove it. 

The reality is they'll tell you the same thing I'm telling you. Or keep telling yourself the same nonsense. 

I'm done with this post and arguing over pure stupidity. 

Ok, what am I missing here so far in this thread? That if you're suffering from some kind of dark night of the soul, then no self isn't understood properly? Isn't that part of the process of getting to a no self glimpse?