Theperciever

Jordan Peterson's reign is over (opinions?)

75 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

@TheWatcher

On 5/17/2022 at 3:38 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you were a goat you would find a goat's pussy appealing. Think about it.

On 5/17/2022 at 1:34 PM, TheWatcher said:

the burden of proof rests with you to prove that beauty is absolute, not everyone finds Megan fox as beautiful. Not everyone finds gold as beautiful.

What I'm saying is that the majority defines what is and isn't attractive and I'm talking about human beings. I'm sure even for goats they have goat pussy that the majority of goats like and that the majority of goats aren't really fond of. The goat pussy that is most liked by goats is most attractive. Likewise we humans and we can say that the majority of men find Megan Fox attractive therefore she is attractive. Your arguments are stupid. Some dude out there probably finds goat pussy attractive, that doesn't mean goat pussy is beautiful. Learn the meaning of words. 

1624690027573.jpg

@Something Funny

On 5/18/2022 at 10:02 AM, Something Funny said:

Besides, have you thought about putting yourself in shoes of an overweight girl? If I were her, I would surely feel nice if I was walking down a street and saw this add. Imagine constatnly seeing only super model girls everywhere around you, that for sure can mess with your mental health.

I have an overweight friends whose a girl. I tell her to love herself regardless. But I don't lie to her and tell her that she's beautiful obese but I never say that she should ever feel down about who she is and I always tell her that she can lose the weight and she is a beautiful person underneath the weight. I nag her about her health and I don't want ads making her feel likes it's okay to be unhealthy. I also don't like how as a culture we're pretending it's okay to obese and that men find it beautiful when they don't. You won't find an advertisement like that for men btw. No where near to the same degree. The fat acceptance movement is mainly for women. 

JP has been eaten by a world he does not understand, I consider him heroic, for he battles it even though he knows so well he won't win.

He knows there are deep reasons humans materialize into what he now consider his arch nemesis, he does not compare against their weaponry and he has a kink for this fact.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

54 minutes ago, bloomer said:

I'm sure even for goats they have goat pussy that the majority of goats like and that the majority of goats aren't really fond of.

notice how your project your mind valuing system. Goats don't care how plump another pussy is, their goal is to reproduce. 

+

"we can say most men find Megan fox attractive attractive" this is probably true, But this does not mean All men or even all women do, hence her beauty is not universal therefore her attractiveness is subjective. Value is personal and depends on your current position.  

your perspective is extremely limited, try stepping out of your strict human view. All love. 

@Leo Gura correct me if I'm wrong please 

@TheWatcher

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

notice how your project your mind valuing system. Goats don't care how plump another pussy is, their goal is to reproduce. 

We have same goal, that goal we don't choose, it chooses us, and it puts into us an inherent valuing system of attractive vs unattractive and just because some people differ from that valuing system doesn't mean that the system is not there.

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

"we can say most men find Megan fox attractive attractive" this is probably true

No it's true. It doesn't have to be all for us to take from that the simply conclusion = Megan Fox is attractive. 

7 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Leo Gura

@TheWatcher

What I'm saying is that the majority defines what is and isn't attractive and I'm talking about human beings. I'm sure even for goats they have goat pussy that the majority of goats like and that the majority of goats aren't really fond of. The goat pussy that is most liked by goats is most attractive. Likewise we humans and we can say that the majority of men find Megan Fox attractive therefore she is attractive. Your arguments are stupid. Some dude out there probably finds goat pussy attractive, that doesn't mean goat pussy is beautiful. Learn the meaning of words.

Actually all things are equally beautiful in the mind of God. In a finite mind beauty is biased according to one's survival needs and other such factors. So, absolutely, a goat's pussy is beautiful, you're just way too biased to recognize its infinite beauty.

You can construct relative notions of beauty based on majority opinion. That's fine. But you must never forget that this is a purely relative notion. It doesn't actually equate to real beauty.

It's true to say that most men would find Megan Fox more beautiful than a fat girl. This is relatively true. But only relatively! You cannot then go around saying that fat girls are not really beautiful. That is the error.

In the end, majority opinion doesn't mean shit. Nor is your dick the arbiter of truth.

The whole issue here is majority rule which excludes minority perspectives. 100 years ago the majority of Americans would say that black girls are not as beautiful as white girls. That doesn't make it true. Although personally I prefer white girls, the difference is I acknowledge that as my bias. I don't try to make it normative or absolutely true. Whereas someone like JP tries to make it normative and absolute, and this is the mistake.

This is where the topic of self-bias comes in very handy, and why I teach about bias a lot. You need to become conscious of your own mental biases. It's okay to have biases, but it's problematic when you deny they are biases.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually all things are equally beautiful in the mind of God. In a finite mind beauty is biased according to one's survival needs and other such factors. So, absolutely, a goat's pussy is beautiful, you're just way too biased to recognize its infinite beauty.

You can construct relative notions of beauty based on majority opinion. That's fine. But you must never forget that this is a purely relative notion. It doesn't actually equate to real beauty.

It's true to say that most men would find Megan Fox more beautiful than a fat girl. This is relatively true. But only relatively! You cannot then go around saying that fat girls are not really beautiful. That is the error.

In the end, majority opinion doesn't mean shit. Nor is your dick the arbiter of truth.

The whole issue here is majority rule which excludes minority perspectives. 100 years ago the majority of Americans would say that black girls are not as beautiful as white girls. That doesn't make it true. Although personally I prefer white girls, the difference is I acknowledge that as my bias. I don't try to make it normative or absolutely true. Whereas someone like JP tries to make it normative and absolute, and this is the mistake.

Jordan Peterson and others like him must be so proud of themselves for being to successfully help stop much needed progress in 1st world countries, while millions of people, especially countless Americans continue to suffer or die unnecessarily because of what they have been listening to from figures like JP.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Jordan Peterson and others like him must be so proud of themselves for being to successfully help stop much needed progress in 1st world countries, while millions of people, especially countless Americans continue to suffer or die unnecessarily because of what they have been listening to from figures like JP.

Your framing here is rather simplistic and one-sided. JP has helped plenty of people, even though I think his politics is paranoid and reactionary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your framing here is rather simplistic and one-sided. JP has helped plenty of people, even though I think his politics is paranoid and reactionary.

I guess, he has become a double edged sword.

I actually don’t like the idea of “fat acceptance”, but Jordan Peterson’s snarky response is evidence that he is immature and not qualified to be a clinical psychologist – his chosen profession.   Ridiculing a woman in public doesn’t help her change, but shows an unhealthy urge to cruelty.   Why doesn’t he address the real issue which is the American diet and the horrible chemical, sugar laden food in America that is making everyone obese (not just women)?  Instead he promotes a ridiculous all meat diet, showing he has even less knowledge of basic nutrition than he has of psychology.   

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 5/17/2022 at 10:52 AM, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Your mind is so unbiased, it's amazing.

From what I've observed, it's mostly fat women who push forward this agenda, not fat men. I haven't seen a single overweight male model. Probably because women in average, are a lot more emotional than men - and are perhaps more likely to suffer from "unrealistic" body expectations (I put that in quotes, since they are not actually unrealistic - it's just that some women would/could never achieve them, unless they went for plastic surgery).

But I mean, the higher you get on an attractiveness scale, the more are look ratings starting to become purely subjective and arbitrary. For example, I don't really see the difference between 8/10, 9/10 or 10/10, not even 7/10 - I would go for them all, so these ratings don't really make any difference in my mind. Tbh, as long as a girl is above average looking, and is fit, I'm down?

At some point, the idea of a "perfect" body start to be completely subjective. But there are also real, objective factors - being overweight is not attractive, just like having non symetrical and ugly face is not attractive.

The difference between a 10/10 and 8/10 is actually large. To put it in perspective. A 10/10 is the classic rolls out of bed, hair dishelved, and could walk into a photo shoot looking like that. A 9/10 rolls out of bed and is still cute. A 8/10 or lower wakes up and looks like most girls in the face, but once she applies a little make up she looks like the 9/10 - 10/10. 

Makeup is extremely powerful in its ability to alter appearance. 

Example: https://siachenstudios.com/list/16-cardi-b-without-makeup-pics/

What you guys don't realize....is the makeup industry does magic lol. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_x9yeN3uDQ

So when you go out...understand most women are adjustables in appearance. Makeup has the ability to transform, along with all the other accessories as well. You can take a 4/10 to a 6-7/10 with the right makeup and clothing. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

If saying something stupid were enough to end JP's reign, he'd be out of the game a long time ago.

He has a place in the world and people that would not be that interested in personal growth wouldnt improve their lives without Jordan Peterson.

As for the fat girl on the cover. They are just trying to get attention rather than being enlightened

JP will always be relevant. Free speech, helping men be men etc etc etc. He is actually a rare kind. 

Oh and he cries a lot too 

Edited by Micca