GreenWoods

Seperate Bubbles are One

67 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

But why shouldn't it be possible that there are multiple consciousnesses.

@GreenWoods bec consciousness is one. It is singular.

It cannot be multiple and separated. 

Isn't following true? :

There cannot be two infinities because then the first one would not be TRULLY INFINITE. There cannot exist other God in other dimensions. Because the first infinity would be limited by not being in those other dimensions. So there is only one bubble of Consciousness.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

From my own realizations i have merged into the Godhead or became the Godhead (God Consciousness, in other words) in which it is realized that all "bubbles" or "perspectives" are held within your own Supreme POV where it is revealed to you that you are God dreaming everything.  In this state of God Consciousness, if you were also being the other bubbles simultaneously - then it would have to be possible for you to shift into one of those bubbles.   Become a dog, a cat, a bird, an ant... . The fact is you can't, because you are still in finite form or this current physical body.  So until you as God stop dreaming you are in this physical body (what we call death) you will not dream you are some other bubble or finite POV.  Thus there are not trillions and trillions, or an infinite number of bubbles happening simultaneously...you are dreaming all other bubbles right NOW, you are just not allowing yourself to know you are doing it.   But if you were able to shift into God Consciousness you would see it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Isn't following true? :

There cannot be two infinities because then the first one would not be TRULLY INFINITE. There cannot exist other God in other dimensions. Because the first infinity would be limited by not being in those other dimensions. So there is only one bubble of Consciousness.

Correct- other dimensions are imagined by the One Infinity.  But Infinity can trick itself into imagining that another Infinity can exist but that this Infinity can't know about it.  But then it comes back to realize that whole thing was just something it imagined.  It cannot escape itself.  When it tries to escape itself, that which escapes it becomes a part of it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

you are dreaming all other bubbles right NOW, you are just not allowing yourself to know you are doing it.   But if you were able to shift into God Consciousness you would see it.

@Inliytened1  You mean you are imagining that other bubbles exist right? 

But actually there is only your bubble of awareness .

9 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1  You mean you are imagining that other bubbles exist right? 

That is my current understanding based on my own realizations.   Not as the ego but as God.  So it's not really a bubble it is pure Absolute Consciousness

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Noooooooo omg ?

ALL bubbles including your own are imagined. Infinite consciousness is where the boundaries that make it a bubble dissolve, alongside the seperate self. 
The seperate self IS what a finite POV bubble is, so if you believe that finite separated experience is God then by definition you believe that the ego is God, which is extremely delusional and dangerous. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That is my current understanding based on my own realizations. 

@Inliytened1 You agree right?

6 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 You agree right?

Yes but as @Ry4n points out it's not the ego so it's not really a bubble - that sneaks in perception - but there is no perceiver.  It, or You, are just Pure Absolute Consciousness or Awareness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes but as @Ry4n points out it's not the ego so it's not really a bubble - that sneaks in perception - but there is no perceiver.  It, or You, are just Pure Absolute Consciousness or Awareness.

@Inliytened1 I think Ry4n is pointing to simulatenous experiences and POVs. 

I understand what you mean that there is not really a human . Human POV is being imagined. But actually there is only ONE POV looking from your eyes. But it imagines it as human. And their is no other people POV and experiences. Because your mind is all that exist. The only experience.

For me it feels like a contraction in awareness that simultaneously evokes forms in a specific place/time. That’s where the bubble with a self is formed you might say. It literally has to shrink into something finite for these purposes.
It’s so difficult to articulate these things. 

6 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I understand what you mean that there is not really a human . Human POV is being imagined. But actually there is only ONE POV looking from your eyes. But it imagines it as human. And their is no other people POV and experiences. Because your mind is all that exist. The only experience.

Yes its just Consciousness.  Realizing this is enlightenment.   There cannot be anything outside of you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

A single backdrop to infinite experience. 
Best way I could put it. 
And yes that “one eye” (consciousness) manifests as human, but cannot be limited to one human, because it cannot be limited period. 

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Isn't following true? :

I don't see how one Infinity would limit another Infinity. 

If we take the solipsism view, then your experience right now is the only one that exists right now, out of Infinitely many. And this consciousness bubble can shift into any other possible form.

And the exact same could be happening with other bubbles too simultaneously. 

Why would this limit the first Infinity?

You are Infinite because nothing limits you.

But I think there still could be something outside you. That's why you are an Infinity and not the Absolute Infinity. 

There is nothing outside Absolute Infinity. But Absolute Infinity could include many Infinities.

2 infinities ?

does not compute ??

Infinities within infinities could just be described as Infinity. People are already confused enough ?. 

7 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

And this consciousness bubble can shift into any other possible form.

@GreenWoods What do you mean by this? Can you ellaborate?

Do you mean my bubble will shift to my other present moments?

Like I am sitting in room . And whole bubble of room is my consciousness. And then I move to another place. The appearance in the bubble changes. Right?

42 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

You are Infinite because nothing limits you.

If nothing limits you, you would have to be the Absolute Infinity cosplaying as finite.   You would have access to everything there is.

If you say nothing limits you within your own Infinity, then you are not Absolutely Infinite..you cant really call yourself Infinity though..you are just really saying you are sovereign over your own realm...but there are other realms..so this makes you finite.  

Now if you are saying you are finite and not God then OK....:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Ry4n said:

Infinities within infinities could just be described as Infinity. 

@Ry4n Infinities within Infinities could be described as Absolute Infinity.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods What do you mean by this? Can you ellaborate?

Do you mean my bubble will shift to my other present moments?

@machiavelli I wanted to write shapeshift.

Right now only the appearances of this present moment exist relative to your Infinitude.

These appearances can change.

1 hour ago, machiavelli said:

Like I am sitting in room . And whole bubble of room is my consciousness. And then I move to another place. The appearance in the bubble changes. Right?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

If nothing limits you, you would have to be the Absolute Infinity cosplaying as finite.   You would have access to everything there is.

If you say nothing limits you within your own Infinity, then you are not Absolutely Infinite..you cant really call yourself Infinity though..you are just really saying you are sovereign over your own realm...but there are other realms..so this makes you finite.  

Now if you are saying you are finite and not God then OK....:)

@Inliytened1

I would say you are an Infinity which is part of Absolute Infinity. 

So relative to your Infinitude you are God. 

And there are infinitely many such Gods. And together these Gods make up Absolute Infinity. 

I think relative to your Infinitude you are God, but relative to Absolute Infinity you are a part of God.

But you are still Infinite. But not Absolutely Infinite. Because if you were Absolutely Infinite you would contain Infinitely many Infinity Gods. But you are only conscious of one Infinity God. So that's what you are.

The Infinity God that I talk about is just as big and profound as the Infinity God that Leo has been talking about all these years. 

So under this new paradigm, the Infinity God that you are is still the same, and didn't get smaller.

It's just that the notion of Absolute Existence got expanded such that other such Infinity Gods can exist too.

Edited by GreenWoods

@GreenWoods So it means Absolute infinity divides it into sub infinity and each sub infinity dreams a separate dream each independent of each other?

Like for example my dream and your dream are completely separate yet we are same absolute infinity somehow who is dreaming separate dreams?

Edited by machiavelli