GreenWoods

Seperate Bubbles are One

67 posts in this topic

Let's say Absolute Infinity is consciousness and contains infinitely many bubbles which too are consciousness. 

Each bubble is Infinite consciousness and there is no limit to what it can dream up.

At any given moment, each bubble is what it is conscious of.

So maybe the line of separation between these bubbles is unconsciousness.

Unconsciousness doesn't exist so in that sense all these bubbles, all these sub-Infinities are still One. Absolute Infinity is Consciousness and it is One.

But each bubble is also distinct and seperate. 

If one bubble of consciousness can miraculously exist, then other bubbles should too.

In order for Absolute Infinity to be Infinite in every way, there need to be Infinitely many such bubbles/sub-Infinities. And this existence of Infinitely many seperate bubbles doesn't contradict Oneness because these bubbles are still One because what these bubbles fundamentally are is consciousness and what seperates them is unconsciousness, therefore seperation doesn't exist.

In that sense, the existence of infinitely many bubbles doesn't contradict Oneness and non-duality.

Edited by GreenWoods

@GreenWoods So that means my bubble of awareness is all that exist and only thing that exist is what in my direct experience and rest solipstic bubbles are separated or can be said to exist in different realities?

Like Absolute Godhead dreaming infinite number of nightly dreams each separated from each other yet each are same consciousness ?

Yes but where does consciousness end and unconsciousness begin for it to be that way

If there are seperate bubbles, then it should easily be possible that seperate bubbles can merge into one bubble.

And if it is possible that there is a mechanism that allows seperate bubbles to merge into one, then it should also be possible that this mechanism can work in reverse and bubbles can split.

I guess this is circular logic but still kind of consistent.

If bubbles can merge, then that means that the scenario of all bubbles merging into one single bubble is also possible. And that would be true Absolute Solipsism.

But it should also be possible that bubbles split themselves infinitely many times.

And each bubble still has the same nature of Infinite consciousness. 

Therefore each bubble, in the state of Infinite consciousness can appear like absolute solipsism without it actually being absolute solipsism. 

So that would mean that it is theoretically possible that right now your bubble is the scenario of all bubbles merging into one and thus true Absolute Solipsism. But it is far more likely that it just seems like Absolute Solipsism and there still are infinitely other bubbles.

The chance of your bubble right now being the true Absolute Solipsism is Infinitely small.

14 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@GreenWoods So that means my bubble of awareness is all that exist and only thing that exist is what in my direct experience and rest solipstic bubbles are separated or can be said to exist in different realities?

Like Absolute Godhead dreaming infinite number of nightly dreams each separated from each other yet each are same consciousness ?

I guess what you are conscious of is not all that exists.

And all these bubbles are seperate, but still One in the sense that it's all ultimately consciousness, and consciousness is identical and One. 

I think these bubbles can merge or further split. And I guess it is also possible that some of these bubbles kind of co-exist in a shared reality. 

That each bubble imagines what others imagine too, like that the moon exists.

So than that mechanism must be conscious of what it's doing, honestly it's all bs in the end, you are just existence going from one form to another, your idea of that existence is the separation 

If there is no separation it already implies that it is only one bubble.

Otherwise there would be two separate things that were separated in a 'real' way.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

9 minutes ago, Andyforreal said:

Yes but where does consciousness end and unconsciousness begin for it to be that way

Consciousness includes everything you are conscious of. 

Unconsciousness 'begins' where consciousness ends, when you are not conscious of something.

4 minutes ago, Andyforreal said:

So than that mechanism must be conscious of what it's doing, 

What do you mean?

5 minutes ago, Andyforreal said:

, you are just existence going from one form to another, your idea of that existence is the separation 

But why shouldn't there be many existences doing that.

If one existence can exist, then many should be able to exist too.

8 minutes ago, amanen said:

If there is no separation it already implies that it is only one bubble.

Otherwise there would be two separate things that were separated in a 'real' way.

That makes sense.

But maybe there is a good explanation for how seperate bubbles can exist and we just don't have that explanation yet.

@GreenWoods So am I alone or not? 

I was happy before that I am all alone and all other people are my imagination.

But now I am depressed.

Leo said these solipstic bubbles are disconnected from each other and exist in different realities.

i.e my reality and others reality exist separately. 

I mean separation, there isn't one, it's only you, but not the small you but the real you

There isn't anything else but this whatever u call it, but also who are you trying to convince, you or me

2 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But now I am depressed.

Leo said these solipstic bubbles are disconnected from each other and exist in different realities.

I think consciousness as whole is One and Alone (Absolute Infinity). But you, your Infinite consciousness is not alone.

I think these bubbles could be disconnected, but I think it's far more likely that some bubbles (all bubbles that could be thought of sharing this earth reality) are connected with your bubble right now.

So your actions have a direct impact on other bubbles.

These bubbles co-exist. And it is possible to merge them.

So if you and your friend were insanely advanced, you could merge your bubbles into one. Then you would be conscious of you and him simultaneously, and he as well. So this then would be one bubble and no longer two.

6 minutes ago, Andyforreal said:

I mean separation, there isn't one, it's only you, but not the small you but the real you

There isn't anything else but this whatever u call it, but also who are you trying to convince, you or me

But why shouldn't it be possible that there are multiple consciousnesses.

If one consciousness can exist for whatever reason, then other consciousness should be able to exist too, due to the same reason.

9 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But now I am depressed.

Leo said these solipsistic bubbles are disconnected from each other and exist in different realities.

This is the problem with people just Believing and Conceptualizing the teachings. You need to try it on for size. You need to Inquire deep within. You need to allow yourself to have the awakenings necessary to Absolutely Know these things.
Rather than believing and reacting to what you hear. Then you will be stuck in depression and happy cycles.

You are too focused on what Leo said and what he didn't.

Please understand that I am not judging you. I am pointing you towards your own self.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

30 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

If bubbles can merge, then that means that the scenario of all bubbles merging into one single bubble is also possible. And that would be true Absolute Solipsism.

Or maybe something like that is not possible because due to the nature of Absolute Infinity there might always be infinitely more bubbles out there that haven't merged yet.

You don't understand what im saying, there's only one thing in the entire existence of everything, it's inteligent and forever, and you are just exploring a part of it as an idea of having your own consciousness for you to enjoy it

1 minute ago, Andyforreal said:

You don't understand what im saying, there's only one thing in the entire existence of everything, it's inteligent and forever, and you are just exploring a part of it as an idea of having your own consciousness for you to enjoy it

Why shouldn't it be possible that there are multiple entire existences of everything 

That is just an idea, and it doesn't matter because you have the freedom to believe in multiple entire existence since your consciousness is just an product of IT

And im not talking about solipsism here, if that's how you interpretate it

Edited by Andyforreal