SQAAD

Leo Doesn't Make Sense Anymore

173 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed this latest episode. It did not make be feel bad or like he is contradicting everything he said in the past. It was really interesting to consider that god could expand itself infinity to other gods becoming one with them and that god could play a game with himself by becoming avatars to experience being limited. 

I think Leo said that everything is imagination but there are more consistent imaginations we call reality so those consistent imaginations could be differentiated from the inconsistent imaginations by calling the consistent ones reality and the inconsistent ones imagination. I think this is pretty simple and I am not sure why this would make people depressed. 

If you get depressed by one of Leo's episodes I think you are taking your interpretation of what he is saying much too seriously. You need to take your interpretation of what he said and see if it makes sense in your own experience and if it is actually negatively effecting your life, become aware of this effect and consider taking a break from these ideas. You can take some time to get your own understanding from meditation and being aware of what is true for you experimenting with your own ideas of what could be true.  

If you resonated with Leo's newest video, try this one on for size:

Really, really great pointing.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

distinction between actuality vs fantasy just because Reality is Imagination. This is very dangerous and makes no sense.

Spirituality is a dangerous work. If yoy6are not ready for it then leave it. 

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

huge differerence between making stuff up in your head and actually experiencing something actual. Blurring this distinction is extremely dangerous. You can not survive on eating fantastical apples even if they are ''real''.

And this exactly the point. The ego doesn't value the Truth for it values survival. The truth won't feed your children, no one said that.

I haven't read all this thread, nor watched the video.

I as God can imagine absolutly anything I want with no limits, which means I can imagine infinite Gods. I can imagine that anything I am imagining can realise God, WITHIN this ONE complete consciousness????

Edited by Craigxt22

19 hours ago, Loba said:

@Michael Jackson Weren't you banned from here for being an impulsive imp?  Welcome back. Someone as impulsive as you without any questioning towards it isn't going to be refined in much of anything I am afraid...

On 17.5.2022 at 7:07 PM, Loba said:

Most of you here are really... really dumb

On 17.5.2022 at 7:07 PM, Loba said:

for whatever reason despite that being pointed out to you hundreds of times.  I have no respect for that.

@Loba I reported you for trolling and gaslighting!

8 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Loba I reported you for trolling and gaslighting!

She might be drunk. She'll apologize later, I'd guess. I've seen posts of hers indicating this could be the case.

@Michael Jackson You report people all the time for things.  I don't.  You've been banned from here before, why are you still here Gregory?  Did I hit a nerve, when I called you impulsive?  How are you supposed to get to God when you can't even handle a little bit of this before hitting the report button?  You're a piece of work, I won't interact with you on here anymore.  You're a "cry wolf".

And someday you might need someone to step up, who's gunna when you waste that on a trivial spat?

And didn't you troll someone's journal... not that long ago, when they asked you to stop?  You were defending trolling at that point.  You stand on whatever leg is best for you, not the community.  You're not God realized at all.

Dream_TradingCard (40).jpgDream_TradingCard (41).jpg

Edited by Loba

9 minutes ago, Loba said:

You report people all the time for things.  I don't.  You've been banned from here before, why are you still here Gregory?

@Loba Stop spreading lies about me. I never reported anyone, you are the first person I have to report. No I was not banned before, this is my first account.

10 minutes ago, Loba said:

How are you supposed to get to God when you can't even handle a little bit of this before hitting the report button?

May I remind you what you said about other people? Let me quote you: "Most of you here are really... really dumb"

This is literally an insult against the whole community. Why should I tolerate that? Is it because of your drinking problems as @The0Self said? Were you drunk? Or where do you get so much arrogance from to claim that you are above most of the people here and even call them "really really dumb"???

Please clarify, or get out of my space. I am not gonna tolerate obnoxious alcoholics insulting my friends on this forum here!

Dream_TradingCard (42).jpgDream_TradingCard (43).jpg

I was curious to see what would come up with some of actualized's titles.  Here is infinity of gods in death and love version.

@Michael Jackson Nope, not drunk at all, you're just trying to blow up context in order to "win" because I said something that hit a nerve to you.  You're an exaggerator.  You did have a previous account here.  So you lie and tell tall tales.  You goad into arguments.  Did you not call "all women pigs?"  Or are we only looking at me in this instance?  Because getting some report points on me, for getting annoyed with the "sheep talk" of this forum just... it really got to you, and you're just "doing the right thing?"  Please.

A lot of the people here are really dumb, they don't think for themselves.  This is fact.  

Anyways, I have notes to write up and studying to do... because I like to you know, learn stuff. 

I'll block you, because you're like a hyper-active hamster on a wheel and I don't have the time for it.

There's your space, laters.

Edited by Loba

2 minutes ago, Loba said:

You did have a previous account here.

I won't tolerate you spreading lies about me. Delete this or I will have to report you.

3 minutes ago, Loba said:

A lot of the people here are really dumb, they don't think for themselves.  This is fact.

Does this include you?

2 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

I haven't read all this thread, nor watched the video.

I as God can imagine absolutly anything I want with no limits, which means I can imagine infinite Gods. I can imagine that anything I am imagining can realise God, WITHIN this ONE complete consciousness????

The point is that you can't know anything outside of you, and that thinking you're all there is can only ever be an assumption.

Yes you can create other Gods within your consciousness, but that's still within your consciousness, and isn't the same concept.

Just don't go thinking other people are real or anything crazy like that.  Solipsism is still 100% true.

Edited by thisintegrated

On 17.5.2022 at 0:18 PM, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura I am sure I achieved Solipsism realization from your solipsism video. I was very happy before. That I am the only conscious thing in existence. The beauty of aloneness was profound.

But now this video? 

I feel depressed now. 

That blows my mind.

edit: every, single, step, that is.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

22 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

The point is that you can't know anything outside of you, and that thinking you're all there is can only ever be an assumption.

Yes you can create other Gods within your consciousness, but that's still within your consciousness, and isn't the same concept.

Actually that you are totally Alone as God can be directly verified via a state of God Consciousness (aka enlightenment).

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Actually that you are totally Alone as God can be directly verified via a state of God Consciousness (aka enlightenment).

You're still not getting it.

Yes, you are all there is.  You can verify it and see all of infinity within you.

But that says nothing about the potential for alien yous to exist.  You have no way to reach out to them, as you can never leave your own self.

I've reached out to Alien "me's" and I got the message from the higher self, I am you.
Still don't really get it, though, and solipsism isn't my thing - I still feel like a bubble amongst other bubbles, but not as being the entire soup.

I can feel other's bubbles around me - as their own ""Godheads"" - but they all feel like they are moving towards one centralized space.

This was the message, I have clairaudience and can hear messages and consciousness and beings in music.
This one happened back in 2018 when I was dancing in a very present state, I just moved with whatever felt right in my body and then this song came on and I could "hear" my higher self - but it felt very "alien".

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

But that says nothing about the potential for alien yous to exist.  

But it does, it's Absolute.  

5 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

But that says nothing about the potential for alien yous to exist.  You have no way to reach out to them, as you can never leave your own self.

If you imagine them into being yes - but they exist within you're own Consciousness as the One Absolute God.    You just fool yourself which is how reality is created.  But in Truth, or Absolutely speaking, you are ALL there is.  There are no "others".   You're getting bamboozled by Leo's latest video.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@QandC

I am not doing it . It is doing me. Mental health is not a simple matter. 

Stop patronizing.  Leo's last video is very problematic in my opinion and therefore thats why i wrote this post .

One way his video is problematic is this: He talks about connecting to some  other God. Then he questions if he really did talk to some other God. And then he deprecates the distinction between actuality vs fantasy just because Reality is Imagination. This is very dangerous and makes no sense. Just because Reality is Imagination , it does not mean there isn't a difference between actuality and fantasy. 

It is like saying because Reality is Real, then anything i imagine is also real. Yes everything is real but still there is a huge differerence between making stuff up in your head and actually experiencing something actual. Blurring this distinction is extremely dangerous. You can not survive on eating fantastical apples even if they are ''real''.

I'm very surprised he released this yet pulled a video he spent years planning and developing and validating- yet seemingly released this one on a whim...all because I think his previous validations were too much to stomach.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But it does, it's Absolute.  

If you imagine them into being yes - but they exist within you're own Consciousness as the One Absolute God.    You just fool yourself which is how reality is created.  But in Truth, or Absolutely speaking, you are ALL there is.  There are no "others".   You're getting bamboozled by Leo's latest video.

I'm not unique.  There's nothing unique about me being god.  There's no limit to how many "the one god"s there can be.  Any limits are self-imposed, and imaginary.

Edited by thisintegrated

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He is not getting bamboozled. He is right. You can't leave your absolute solipsistic bubble. Anything that would be potentially outside of your solipsistic bubble you cannot possibly know anything about. 

We are talking about a claim, that cannot be verified.  --> so the conclusion should be 'I don't know' not 'There isn't any'.

Edited by zurew