SQAAD

Leo Doesn't Make Sense Anymore

173 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Well ..If everything is a figment of my imagination, I miraculously created all of the Universe with its extreme complexity, somehow managed to split myself into two beings – the one that is constantly creating the story that I find myself into, and the protagonist, who is looking through my eyes. And to make matters worse, I completely forgot about this intelligent part of me, which would have been useful in my high-school math exams. Why can't i simply remember that intelligence that designed everything and be omniscient and know everything? 

.....If you are omniscient and know everything that means you are perfect. If you are perfect you can just BE for all eternity. Let me ask you right now....are you READY to dissolve into INFINITY and JUST BE? If you are... just do what Leo does and study consciousness with the AIM to be the most loving divine version of yourself right now. Meditate, and focus on raising your consciousness. You do it enough...and you will return to source. I doubt you will do it....because you LOVE YOUR LIFE as a human. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Are you claiming that we can NEVER  understand everything ? Isn't that what your whole work is about? 

I claim Infinite Consciousness is possible. But it has nothing to do with science or anything you can think.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

At least that's what science is attempting to do .

Science is just a child's dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

.....If you are omniscient and know everything that means you are perfect. If you are perfect you can just BE for all eternity. Let me ask you right now....are you READY to dissolve into INFINITY and JUST BE? If you are... just do what Leo does and study consciousness with the AIM to be the most loving divine version of yourself right now. Meditate, and focus on raising your consciousness. You do it enough...and you will return to source. I doubt you will do it....because you LOVE YOUR LIFE as a human. 

No I'm not ready to do it .I have tons of attachments and aversions . I never claimed to be spiritually gifted either . To me spirituality and philosophy are two separate things .I'm more interested in contemplating reality philosophically. 

I don't want to die .I guess that's what you meant by returning to source.  I don't have the balls to do it .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

One of the things you realize when you go through enough awakenings is that you can dissolve and return to source. You can actually leave the dream at anytime. The only one stopping you from leaving is YOU.

How to leave the dream.

- Meditate, meditate so much that your NATURAL state is meditation

- Focus on raising your consciousness

-Remove all attachments to your life...then you will fade back into your infinite consciousness and leave the dream.

Psydelics can reveal all this to you if you are ready to find out. I got into a car accident recently and saw the other side. My awareness skyrocketed the closer my physical body got to death. I then became aware of my true self...and was aware that I could LEAVE and return to my divine self...I instantly realized how much I enjoyed being a human. When you face the choice of leaving....you realize how much you want to stay. The only ones who leave the dream are the ones that TRULY want to leave. And suicide isn't an example that only happens because they have forgotten what they are.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Science is just a child's dream.

Lol ok:D

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The answer is a paradox, yes and no. Yes in that I cannot access your reality as you are a sovereign being, and no because all separation is an illusion.

The best way to understand this is....if God believes it is a turtle....its a turtle. But in the true scope of things...God is not a turtle. But because God chooses to believe it is a turtle....it becomes a turtle and that becomes REAL. This is why what is real and not real.....there is no difference. Infinity encompasses everything. The only limit on infinity that is placed is Unconditional Love. So that is why the sovereign thing is such a big deal. To violate that wouldn't be Love. 

So yes there are seperate dreams...but the interesting thing is....those dreams CAN BECOME ONE through forging a RELATIONSHIP. 

You see each video actually builds on itself. The Solipsism video gives you the awareness that everything is one, but the current video reveals that you can forge the deepest connection ever by splitting....reuniting....and sharing. God is able to split off and share with itself. It is actually truly amazing when you think about it. It actually makes existence even better because each version of God would have its own unique dream, and can choose to share it with you. So you can explore each other into infinity and never get bored because you each have a separateness. 

But think about it...by choice all the parts could also choose to merge back into One with no separateness as well. But they would all have to agree. So you can experience infinite variety and the deepest connection ever.

Here is the best way to show you.

Watch this video of this famous sketch comedy Youtuber. Notice every one of the "characters" is him. But his acting is so good they all seem like separate individuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC375rujZhs&ab_channel=CalebCity

@Razard86 What do soverign GOD means? Can you ellaborate please.

It's a good thing Leo made that video xD otherwise some here really would be going down an egoic seeking road with solipsism as a concept. The video is completely consistent with solipsism -- if it sounds otherwise, open your mind up to the possibility that you might need to go back to the drawing board... not for your conceptual understanding of realty (unimportant in comparison) but for where you're headed.

1 minute ago, Medhansh said:

What's so special about you that you are able to access these states, while other "normal" human beings aren't?

What special engine do you have that you claim to have accessed higher states of consciousness than yogis like Sadhguru; with ridiculous: previous life records, siddhis, karma, epistemic understanding, etc?

Anyone can do it if they authentically want to -- which in a sense everyone does, yet no one wants to pay the price.

Not calling Leo out here, because it simply comes with the territory -- being in liberation territory and sharing your insights as you have them... But someone putting themselves above others and considering themselves special is a red flag. Some teachers have a need for validation and being seen as special, and thus are not (yet, at least) qualified to teach. Again in Leo's case it just comes with the territory. I am in liberation territory myself, but I'm not above others -- if I believed that, then I'd be deluded.

22 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Anyone can do it if they authentically want to -- which in a sense everyone does, yet no one wants to pay the price.

Not calling Leo out here, because it simply comes with the territory -- being in liberation territory and sharing your insights as you have them... But someone putting themselves above others and considering themselves special is a red flag. Some teachers have a need for validation and being seen as special, and thus are not (yet, at least) qualified to teach. Again in Leo's case it just comes with the territory. I am in liberation territory myself, but I'm not above others -- if I believed that, then I'd be deluded.

Love your posts buddy, as always ;)

I agree, but sometimes it's very good (counterintuitively) to question why someone with such a high level of understanding and conscious presence, would do such a thing as "considering themselves as special" I honestly see the other side of Leo's (wanting to be most woke) It's an invitation for those who feel triggered by his ways, to pursue it for themselves.

We all use some types of triggers/winks/sparks to wake each other up from the present dream, and opening each other up to new pathways.
That is if you would be open to investigate them. If not, then it will just be there, at the back of our minds, till we decide to use them.

Everything gets recorded, Everything is available to You.
Question is: Are you aware that you can go places you have yet to explore? But how would you know that there are these places to explore, unless something/someone tells you about it?
How would this someone/something tell you that there are if you/we/me are stuck thinking we have explored everything and that we are "done"?

@The0Self (This is not only pointed to you, as I have observed your posts and see where you come from.)

Who I am pointing it to, is YOU, yes YOU, the reader and writer of of these words. The YOU who don't want identify with the words being shown on a screen, thinking that there is an "other" typing these words. YOU are writing these words, you are reading these words right NOW. Wake Up!

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Why can't i simply remember that intelligence that designed everything and be omniscient and know everything? 

Your ego will never do that.

Be still and know that I AM.

I actually quite liked the video. xD All that solipsism shit just didn't feel right to me but the video definitely set things straight

@Vincent S There is never a point where exploration can’t go further — not that I see. With that said though, there is definitely a finality to the sense of separation being gone, because when it’s not there, it’s the loudest thing in the room at all times.

It’s like a slap in the face that never ends, but the slap is only beauty without comparison.

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Vincent S There is never a point where exploration can’t go further — not that I see. With that said though, there is definitely a finality to the sense of separation being gone, because when it’s not there, it’s the loudest thing in the room at all times.

It’s like a slap in the face that never ends, but the slap is only beauty without comparison.

Truly ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Medhansh said:

What's so special about you that you are able to access these states, while other "normal" human beings aren't?

What special engine do you have that you claim to have accessed higher states of consciousness than yogis like Sadhguru; with ridiculous: previous life records, siddhis, karma, epistemic understanding, etc?

Psydelics are a catalyst that can send you into ridiculous high states of consciousness. Its like they trigger something within you that tricks the body into thinking it is dead. Once your body dies certain processes happen that raise your consciousness to ridiculous levels. Meditation is how you control and maintain these states. So he is not saying you cannot reach this state...he is saying unless you do what he is doing you aren't going to reach that state and he is correct. Unless you are using psyedelics as a catalyst to continually raise your awareness and then meditating while on them to understand and experience those states then you won't reach them. But understand....doing this is taxing on you and you have to have no fear of death to do this because you cannot control what is revealed to you, you can influence it but you cannot directly control it. Your higher self loves testing you by continually exposing you to your greatest fears.

Edited by Razard86

33 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

I actually quite liked the video. xD All that solipsism shit just didn't feel right to me but the video definitely set things straight

Solipsism still exists...you are still the only thing that exists...you can just make copies of yourself. Its still you.

@Razard86 But leo said he was doing telepathy to other dreamer. This contradict solipsim.

That means you are tapping into other dream. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

No I'm not ready to do it .I have tons of attachments and aversions . I never claimed to be spiritually gifted either . To me spirituality and philosophy are two separate things .I'm more interested in contemplating reality philosophically. 

I don't want to die .I guess that's what you meant by returning to source.  I don't have the balls to do it .

You can't die....dissolving into infinity is not death its your true state. Remember...you are asleep, all dissolving into infinity is...YOU WAKE UP. That's it..YOU WAKE UP. That is all that happens....you just really enjoy the dream you are having right now. 

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@Razard86 But leo said he was doing telepathy to other dreamer. This contradict solipsim.

That means you are tapping into other dream. 

No it means there is the imagination that there is connection to another dream also being imagined. Nothing contradicts truth, because it’s not anything describable or fixed. The only true bedrock is no bedrock at all. The only true self is no self at all.

This was the first awakening I ever had, was the existence of other souls, brimming in a soup.

Most of you here are really... really dumb and can't just introspect... for whatever reason despite that being pointed out to you hundreds of times.  I have no respect for that.

It's not that hard.  Don't take what this guy says at face value... let it all go; go within and find out your own facets of truth, if this guy's material bugs you, don't watch it.

I noticed this when he came out with the solipsism video, suddenly the paradigm shifted to that, now this.  Y'all are letting people shift you around too much.

tumblr_ph828e7Hl81ud4rwdo1_640.gifv

Edited by Loba