SQAAD

Leo Doesn't Make Sense Anymore

173 posts in this topic

My initial reaction to the latest video was genuinely "Leo's finally lost it". Of course the obvious counterpoint is that I'm not spiritually enlightened and I'm not actualized enough to understand. I'm open to that. But realize how extremely cult-y this sounds to even a moderately interested subscriber, let alone someone coming across the work for the first time.

Let's assume what's said in the latest video is completely true. Even so, some things are so crazy to say that they aren't worth saying publicly. All it does is destroy credibility and make Actualized.org as a whole look insane. If the first solipsism video was too advanced and dangerous to release to the masses, this latest one absolutely is. Not because of danger to the viewer but just because it's optics suicide. We're definitely at a point where even hardcore non-enlightened followers can no longer follow along.

"I'm talking to other Gods and technically they're real but also I'm the only one that's real and I created them, also all of this can only be realized on drugs" Like what is the average person to make of this.

If the goal is to niche down to only the most hardcore followers, or leave something behind to be recognized for your genius hundreds of years down the road, then this is the right path. But if I considered myself the most awakened being in reality, I would personally want to put more emphasis on bringing non-enlightened people up to Sadhguru, Peter Ralston levels first. Instead of trying to elevate the top 1% even higher. I feel like appealing to the masses would make a more meaningful and needed shift in consciousness in the short term. Otherwise it's like trying to have a stage coral conversation with a medieval peasant.

A long time ago there was an analogy of holding a mirror up in front of a donkey and saying "this is you!" No matter how many times you try to explain it, the donkey's mind is not capable of understanding. With this latest video, 90% of us are donkeys that literally can't comprehend. 9% are taking it as belief and mental masturbation. Far less than 1% who ever watch it will ever understand and experience it for themselves.

The video actually seems very plausible. The idea portrayed actually falls in line with Neville Goddards if you actually take in his teachings properly. People might think no way are Goddard and Leo even remotely similar. But you’d be surprised as you decipher what both point to. Lots of people are turned off by Goddard because they think he’s a bible basher and is all about manifestation. Not the case at all. Yes you must go through all of that to take in his teachings fully. And anyway his deciphering of the bible can clear up the outright misinterpretation of the thing for what it actually is and is pointing to. 
That aside though Goddards realisations and awakenings to God/reality are of total solipsism. Yet at the same time he recognises the solipsism for himself and you. If taken in the wrong context it’s contradictory. But actually you can see how plausible it is if taken in the right manner. Consciousness penetrating consciousness. Growing to greater and greater individualization. His claim is that he is God. You are God. Individualized but yet the exact same thing. Calls us brothers in the absolute body of God, where you will know each other more intimately than can possibly be imagined. This correlates with Leo intimately connecting with another Godhead. Yet at the same time being identical, the exact same thing. Actually being it. 
So I’m good with the latest video. It’s matching up with another teaching I’m very fond of, even if delivered very differently. The similarities are there. 
My own awakenings are very solipsistic. Yet I can understand what both Goddard and Leo are saying. Until I gain my own confirmation though I cannot confirm. But I’m certainly open minded to it’s plausibility 

1 hour ago, Ry4n said:

If God could copy itself, then it would be a “thing” and therefore not God, because God is nothing.  
God is simply the “no-thing” that contains all things. 
Is there two empty spaces that contain the universe or one? The very question doesn’t even make sense. 

@Ry4n This is perfectly pointed out! I completely agree with this.

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is a great example of "what  you imagine becomes real for you" video. 

Reality is imagination - so if you imagine that there are other Gods  - that will become reality for you.  But note- they are imaginary.  If you imagine this is a shared dream that will become your reality.   But really the concept of this being an actual shared dream falls apart very quickly when you start to break it down.   Because it's imaginary!   JusI a guess but perhaps Leo may have just fell into a very nihilistic state recently with all of his recent validations that he is alone as God..it shook him to the core if you recall.  It shook me to the core when i had the realization...and so imagining that there are Infinite Gods out there somewhere may have helped him feel a greater connection to reality and have a deeper Love for Reality and others.  But it still remains that all others and all of reality is held within One Eternal Consciousness.  And he states that other Gods are still actually held within his Mind as God   So if this was good for him great.     But you don't need there to be an actual infinite number of Gods out there to have a deep, loving connection to others because the fact that they are all you literally - IS Love!!!  This is Your Dream as God so live it to the fullest!

@Inliytened1 Couldn't have explained it better!

8 minutes ago, Yarco said:

My initial reaction to the latest video was genuinely "Leo's finally lost it". Of course the obvious counterpoint is that I'm not spiritually enlightened and I'm not actualized enough to understand. I'm open to that. But realize how extremely cult-y this sounds to even a moderately interested subscriber, let alone someone coming across the work for the first time.

Let's assume what's said in the latest video is completely true. Even so, some things are so crazy to say that they aren't worth saying publicly. All it does is destroy credibility and make Actualized.org as a whole look insane. If the first solipsism video was too advanced and dangerous to release to the masses, this latest one absolutely is. Not because of danger to the viewer but just because it's optics suicide. We're definitely at a point where even hardcore non-enlightened followers can no longer follow along.

"I'm talking to other Gods and technically they're real but also I'm the only one that's real and I created them, also all of this can only be realized on drugs" Like what is the average person to make of this.

If the goal is to niche down to only the most hardcore followers, or leave something behind to be recognized for your genius hundreds of years down the road, then this is the right path. But if I considered myself the most awakened being in reality, I would personally want to put more emphasis on bringing non-enlightened people up to Sadhguru, Peter Ralston levels first. Instead of trying to elevate the top 1% even higher. I feel like appealing to the masses would make a more meaningful and needed shift in consciousness in the short term. Otherwise it's like trying to have a stage coral conversation with a medieval peasant.

A long time ago there was an analogy of holding a mirror up in front of a donkey and saying "this is you!" No matter how many times you try to explain it, the donkey's mind is not capable of understanding. With this latest video, 90% of us are donkeys that literally can't comprehend. 9% are taking it as belief and mental masturbation. Far less than 1% who ever watch it will ever understand and experience it for themselves.

@Yarco Yes, I agree. That video is dangerous and highly misleading to masses. Our understanding of non-duality is what other teacher teaches. This video will lead people to more confusion . This video was most absurd thing because, it completely contradicted God's omniscient and Oneness.

10 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I know what you mean but I respectfully disagree.

I think solipsism video was much harder to accept because it left you totally alone and this new video leaves a room for interpretation for whatever level someone is on and I think it resembles more what other spiritual teachers say. (Not that I agree with it)

Secondly I thinks thats good that Leo does not care about publicity and narrows down to 1% of the 1% because there is already an abundance of spiritual teachers with medium-level stuff so no need for Leo to dilute it. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Leo Gura you may have mentioned this but referring to the awakening you talked about on your latest vid, where you on psychedelics? 

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@Yarco Yes, I agree. That video is dangerous and highly misleading to masses. Our understanding of non-duality is what other teacher teaches. This video will lead people to more confusion . This video was most absurd thing because, it completely contradicted God's omniscient and Oneness.

yes.

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Secondly I thinks thats good that Leo does not care about publicity and narrows down to 1% of the 1% because there is already an abundance of spiritual teachers with medium-level stuff so no need for Leo to dilute it. 

At the end of the day, this has to be a business for the message to be sustainable for the next 30 - 40 years. Unfortunate nature of the system we're in. I don't know if the 1% can fund this.

Don't mean to be condescending, but some of you guys are way too attached to Leo.

Edited by nistake

11 minutes ago, nistake said:

Don't mean to be condescening, but some of you guys are way too attached to Leo.

Say waat?!? There’s another Leo vid??? ?
I neeeeedd it ?

63946130-1CBC-4622-BB6B-A8846ED11F4A.jpeg

What Leo posted in his most recent video was actually stated in the Bible. Jesus said it. I was led to this verse ONE day by my higher self before Leo made this video. I was led to two Biblical verses the first is John 10 verse 33-34. 

John 10:33-34

New International Version

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’

The second I was led to, was Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

I struggled with this because the first verse I thought was a mistranslation but when I came across Psalms I realized it was NOT a mistranslation. Then all of a sudden the next day Leo releases his video and IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

He hasn't lost his marbles he is bringing into your awareness lost ancient knowledge that is hidden!!!!

If you paid attention... He winked for a reason in the video!!! If you don't understand why he did that.....well I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I will say one more thing. Understand that logic is finite. Logic has a beginning and an end. Logic has to create an other, and that other must also be finite. Whenever you discuss these topics, you have to release your attachment to logic. The highest learning comes from intuition, you have to be able to arrive at it intuitively which is through rising your consciousness otherwise it is merely a concept for you.

Here are a couple of takeaways.

Consciousness apparently just dreams everything...even another God. What Leo says makes sense, if God makes a copy....it will not violate the sovereignty of its copy because....the copy is it. Instead of complaining about this...look at this as a model of how to interact in ALL relationships. 

In India they say Namaste : I recognize the God in you, Or I recognize the divine in you.

Notice how his teachings are coming full circle. His teachings are not just research into consciousness, its also research into your true divine nature. We should take all teachings as concepts to aspire and implement into our daily lives. 

Your divine origin is always communicating to you....as you raise in consciousness you will actually start to notice this. Its like playing the Sims video game and you are attempting to communicate to the part of you that fell asleep to wake up.

If you want an easy to understand example how there can be one think of the cells in your body.

Each Cell has its own task, and function, and its own life. You too have your own tasks and function. Even though each cell is distinct in its own way ultimately every cell is one. Each cell makes up an organ and each organ works in harmony together for the existence of all. If humanity could mirror the way their cells and organs co-exist together we would truly understand how it is to operate as ONE.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

science doesn't really contradict itself. It builds new theories on top of previous ones.  Einstein's relativity didn't contradict Newtonian mechanics.

You must be kidding.

Science contradicts itself all the time.

And yes, General Relativity contradicts and invalidates Newtonian mechanics. And quantum mechanics is inconsistent.

All attempts to model or explain Infinity will always ultimately fail. They will always be incomplete or inconsistent. You haven't understood this point yet. Go watch my videos about Godel's Incompleteness Theorem and What Is Paradox.

You are asking Infinity to be explicatable, which is pure delusion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Razard86 Did you understood the video? Are our dreams separate ? Happening in different realities?

The answer is a paradox, yes and no. Yes in that I cannot access your reality as you are a sovereign being, and no because all separation is an illusion.

The best way to understand this is....if God believes it is a turtle....its a turtle. But in the true scope of things...God is not a turtle. But because God chooses to believe it is a turtle....it becomes a turtle and that becomes REAL. This is why what is real and not real.....there is no difference. Infinity encompasses everything. The only limit on infinity that is placed is Unconditional Love. So that is why the sovereign thing is such a big deal. To violate that wouldn't be Love. 

So yes there are seperate dreams...but the interesting thing is....those dreams CAN BECOME ONE through forging a RELATIONSHIP. 

You see each video actually builds on itself. The Solipsism video gives you the awareness that everything is one, but the current video reveals that you can forge the deepest connection ever by splitting....reuniting....and sharing. God is able to split off and share with itself. It is actually truly amazing when you think about it. It actually makes existence even better because each version of God would have its own unique dream, and can choose to share it with you. So you can explore each other into infinity and never get bored because you each have a separateness. 

But think about it...by choice all the parts could also choose to merge back into One with no separateness as well. But they would all have to agree. So you can experience infinite variety and the deepest connection ever.

Here is the best way to show you.

Watch this video of this famous sketch comedy Youtuber. Notice every one of the "characters" is him. But his acting is so good they all seem like separate individuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC375rujZhs&ab_channel=CalebCity

Edited by Razard86

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You must be kidding.

Science contradicts itself all the time.

And yes, General Relativity contradicts and invalidates Newtonian mechanics. And quantum mechanics is inconsistent.

All attempts to model or explain Infinity will always ultimately fail. They will always be incomplete or inconsistent. You haven't understood this point yet. Go watch my videos about Godel's Incompleteness Theorem and What Is Paradox.

You are asking Infinity to be explicatable, which is pure delusion.

I watched both of those videos.  I don't miss a single video of yours .

And i know...Because of Gödel we know that there are true statements out there that have no proof, but unfortunately, there is no way to identify these statements.

By showing that there are problems that are fundamentally not solvable, Gödel demonstrated that there are theoretical limits to what we can ever know. But in addition, there are other problems that we could solve in theory, but not in practice .

This doesn't mean science will never come up with a TOE (theory of everything, ) one day and we understand everything. 

Are you claiming that we can NEVER  understand everything ? Isn't that what your whole work is about? 

At least that's what science is attempting to do .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I watched both of those videos.  I don't miss a single video of yours .

And i know...Because of Gödel we know that there are true statements out there that have no proof, but unfortunately, there is no way to identify these statements.

By showing that there are problems that are fundamentally not solvable, Gödel demonstrated that there are theoretical limits to what we can ever know. But in addition, there are other problems that we could solve in theory, but not in practice .

This doesn't mean science will never come up with a TOE (theory of everything, ) one day and we understand everything. 

Are you claiming that we can NEVER  understand everything ? Isn't that what your whole work is about? 

At least that's what science is attempting to do .

Until Science gets rid of its bias against Mysticism....it will never know everything because Science thinks it can measure everything. How in the world can you measure infinity. You can't even properly explain infinity. If someone were to tell you that right now your finger is an infinite singularity in which it is boundless and it never ends....could science explain how this is possible? 

The highest form of knowledge is intuition. When you understand something intuitively you understand it in your being (your spiritual self). Any attempts to explain using words....always distorts the understanding. 

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Are you claiming that we can NEVER  understand everything ?

Wouldn’t be infinity if you could. 

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Until Science gets rid of its bias against Mysticism....it will never know everything because Science thinks it can measure everything. How in the world can you measure infinity. You can't even properly explain infinity. If someone were to tell you that right now your finger is an infinite singularity in which it is boundless and it never ends....could science explain how this is possible? 

The highest form of knowledge is intuition. When you understand something intuitively you understand it in your being (your spiritual self). Any attempts to explain using words....always distorts the understanding. 

Well ..If everything is a figment of my imagination, I miraculously created all of the Universe with its extreme complexity, somehow managed to split myself into two beings – the one that is constantly creating the story that I find myself into, and the protagonist, who is looking through my eyes. And to make matters worse, I completely forgot about this intelligent part of me, which would have been useful in my high-school math exams. Why can't i simply remember that intelligence that designed everything and be omniscient and know everything? 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Wouldn’t be infinity if you could. 

Fair point. 

I need to think this through .

-Osho