SQAAD

Leo Doesn't Make Sense Anymore

173 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

All sentient beings, seen and unseen, are simply different forms of one divine Consciousness, which looks out at the universe that is its own body through uncountable pairs of eyes. To make it personal: you are not separate from God/dess, the Divine, and never have been. Indeed, you are the very means by which She knows Herself.

God is Absolute, everything is God and part of God. But if God copies its own Absolute self an infinite number of times, what happens? What happens, is that those copies can dream their own dreams seperate from each other. These Absolute Gods cannot know about each other, because the Absoluteness of their nature is limiting them to do so. They cannot escape their Absolute consciousness so they can only interact with their own Absolute/solipsistic bubbles.

Being Absolute comes with a cost, the cost is that its impossible for you to know if there are other Absolute copies of you.

Edited by zurew

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you can't know that for certain then why even talk about that possibility? 

You can know for certain that consciousness is infinite/without limit. This allows for infinite perspectives under a single higher awareness. The understanding that consciousness is not owned by a human being is what enlightenment is, philosophically pondering that my finite mind is all there is is not.

4 minutes ago, zurew said:

But if God copies its own Absolute self an infinite number of times, what happens? What happens, is that those copies can dream their own dreams seperate from each other.

I guess they are not copies, they are reflections, that's why Leo says we can only imagine others having their own experience, we can’t be sure, though we can have the experience of "merging" in unity, because they are simply reflections.

8 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

You can know for certain that consciousness is infinite/without limit. This allows for infinite perspectives under a single higher awareness. The understanding that consciousness is not owned by a human being is what enlightenment is, philosophically pondering that my finite mind is all there is is not.

27 minutes ago, zurew said:

Because its super fascinating and mind melting, that even God who is Absolute and infinite has something that he cannot possibly know.And that not knowingness will stay with him for eternity. 

If it’s true that my mind is the only thing that exists, it must be the case that the Universe which I’m actually observing was created by me – it was my invention. All history and scientific theories that I learned, from Einstein’s Relativity to the Hawking Radiation, all the music that I’ve heard, from Mozart to – unfortunately – Justin Bieber, all the movies that I watched, were produced by me. Basically, I should be God. But, am I?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

I guess they are not copies, they are reflections

We can call them reflections if that word sounds more suitable.

5 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

that's why Leo says we can only imagine others having their own experience, we can’t be sure, though we can have the experience of "merging" in unity, because they are simply reflections.

Yes.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura maybe you need to take an long break to figure out stuff for yourself  so that when you teach you can be solid and sure of what you're teaching.  Because honestly that last video contradicts a lot of your previous videos. 

Just a thought. 

You should be aware that my teachings are always evolving. This is the nature of empirical investigation.

How come you don't get depressed and cry contradiction when a new scientific discovery is made? Think about it. Understanding reality is a lot more difficult than anyone imagines. If you think you can do it flawlessly, you're in for a rude awakening.

I have also warned you guys that I am not immune from self-deception and that I am always having higher awakenings.

My videos document my process of figuring out the ultimate nature of reality. This is what the process looks like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, zurew said:

God is Absolute, everything is God and part of God. But if God copies its own Absolute self an infinite number of times, what happens?

If God could copy itself, then it would be a “thing” and therefore not God, because God is nothing.  
God is simply the “no-thing” that contains all things. 
Is there two empty spaces that contain the universe or one? The very question doesn’t even make sense. 

Just now, Ry4n said:

Is there two empty spaces that contain the universe or one?

Your universe only contains You, because you are Absolute. But what limits god to make an infinite number of other Universes?

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Basically, I should be God. But, am I?

If you are God , the only way to make sure of it, is by investigating it yourself. Who else would tell you, that you are God?

3 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

If God could copy itself, then it would be a “thing” and therefore not God, because God is nothing.  
God is simply the “no-thing” that contains all things. 
Is there two empty spaces that contain the universe or one? The very question doesn’t even make sense. 

Yes. Our own body is a reflection in Consciousness (that's why we say it is imaginary), if we try to grasp a reflection we fail, but if we are aware we are beyond that a lot of questions fall apart. Why do we reflect? Why do we make art? It's like an impulse arisen from love.

22 minutes ago, zurew said:

God is Absolute, everything is God and part of God. But if God copies its own Absolute self an infinite number of times, what happens? What happens, is that those copies can dream their own dreams seperate from each other. These Absolute Gods cannot know about each other, because the Absoluteness of their nature is limiting them to do so. They cannot escape their Absolute consciousness so they can only interact with their own Absolute/solipsistic bubbles.

Being Absolute comes with a cost, the cost is that its impossible for you to know if there are other Absolute copies of you.

@zurew But leo said he was having telepathic connection to other Gods. How can my bubble of awareness is only thing that exist in my reality. And in other reality another entity bubble of awareness is only thing that exist.?

4 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But leo said he was having telepathic connection to other Gods. How can my bubble of awareness is only thing that exist in my reality. And in other reality another entity bubble of awareness is only thing that exist.?

Yeah, and the same time he said, that he cannot possible make sure if it was his own imagination or it was outside of his imagination. Because those two cannot be seperated because of the nature of consciousness, and thats why its so fascinating.

Edited by zurew

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If it’s true that my mind is the only thing that exists, it must be the case that the Universe which I’m actually observing was created by me – it was my invention. All history and scientific theories that I learned, from Einstein’s Relativity to the Hawking Radiation, all the music that I’ve heard, from Mozart to – unfortunately – Justin Bieber, all the movies that I watched, were produced by me. Basically, I should be God. But, am I?

Consciousness is not limited to the mind, but rather the mind is the limiter/filter for consciousness to experience itself at a particular place, time, location and dimension. 
This is precisely why when reaching infinite consciousness those dimensions of space/time/location fall away; God has purposefully placed upon itself these limitations. 

The mind is a thing, but God is not a thing, it’s the no thing that contains all things, even though ultimately all those things that occur inside it are of the same substance. No amount of mental masturbation can reveal this, just resting in silence is better actually. 

In the face of God this smaller “I” you’re still referring to is actually nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You should be aware that my teachings are always evolving. This is the nature of empirical investigation.

How come you don't get depressed and cry contradiction when a new scientific discovery is made? Think about it. Understanding reality is a lot more difficult than anyone imagines. If you think you can do it flawlessly, you're in for a rude awakening.

I have also warned you guys that I am not immune from self-deception and that I am always having higher awakenings.

My videos document my process of figuring out the ultimate nature of reality. This is what the process looks like.

science doesn't really contradict itself. It builds new theories on top of previous ones.  Einstein's relativity didn't contradict Newtonian mechanics.

a big part of science is judging when to be sceptical about scientific claims, and when to trust in those claims and take actions accordingly. Often this comes down to the task of weighing up evidence. But we might think that when the science in question is internally inconsistent, or self-contradictory, we have an easy decision. In such circumstances the science contravenes one of our most basic conditions on useful, or trustworthy, information. 

-Osho

@Someone here on the face of love, which is true awareness, all logic falls apart. It's ok to question your teacher but remember to feel the love and the courage necessary for taking the risk of being misunderstood and paradoxical. It is paradoxical, love is a paradox, art is paradoxical, science claims it isn't but it actually is. You could wait another lifetime to come another teacher to go further on Leo's teachings, but he is doing it himself. Keep questioning but try to feel the level of love one can embrace. 

13 minutes ago, zurew said:

Your universe only contains You, because you are Absolute. But what limits god to make an infinite number of other Universes?

By my use of the word “universe” I would include those other universes, it would still be contained in the nothingness that is the very essence of God. 
It’s something I cannot unsee; that Nothingness is the backdrop to absolutely everything all the time, and it cannot be any other way, no matter what dimension it occurs in.  That quality of stillness is completely unshakable. Concepts are a mere joke compared to something this actual. So literally everything you look at is the face of God because of it, but you can still appreciate the dualistic surface manifestation of it as a cat, chair, etc. 

3 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

science claims it isn't but it actually is

If one starts with something ‘absurd’, doesn’t that suggest that one’s conclusions will also be absurd, or at least definitely false? Actual scientific practice flies in the face of this concern. In general, in science – and especially physics – it is common practice to adjust one’s hypotheses so as to make the reasoning easier. These ‘adjustments’ usually involve moving from an assumption that has a chance of being true, to an assumption one knows, or believes, to be false.

-Osho

I'm just someone who very occasionally drops by to see how Leo's journey is going. Last time, maybe a couple of years ago it seemed like you thought the concept of science itself was flawed and could not be used to get to any truths. Has that changed? You seemed very sure of this at the time. You always seem very sure of whatever latest realisation you've had. But you keep having new realisations. As people here have pointed out, many of these insights seem contradictory. Wouldn't it be more prudent to lower the level of confidence you project outwardly to others? Maybe internally you do struggle with doubt, but this does not come across at all in your videos and writing. 

Meh.  Leo a year from now will teach something different than Leo today.  This is due to the YT content creator model of getting clicks from novel content.  There is only so much "novel content" though if you are genuinely enlightened.  There really isn't much to say.

Solipsism was always bullshit -- there is one consciousness but putting an "I" in front of it and claiming you are it is a special brand of egoistic delusion.  

Of course there is only one consciousness but it's like the analogy of waves on the ocean: yes, waves are just a localized manifestation of the ocean, so simultaneously the localized and the whole, and this goes for ALL waves.

This is a great example of "what  you imagine becomes real for you" video. 

Reality is imagination - so if you imagine that there are other Gods  - that will become reality for you.  But note- they are imaginary.  If you imagine this is a shared dream that will become your reality.   But really the concept of this being an actual shared dream falls apart very quickly when you start to break it down.   Because it's imaginary!   JusI a guess but perhaps Leo may have just fell into a very nihilistic state recently with all of his recent validations that he is alone as God..it shook him to the core if you recall.  It shook me to the core when i had the realization...and so imagining that there are Infinite Gods out there somewhere may have helped him feel a greater connection to reality and have a deeper Love for Reality and others.  But it still remains that all others and all of reality is held within One Eternal Consciousness.  And he states that other Gods are still actually held within his Mind as God   So if this was good for him great.     But you don't need there to be an actual infinite number of Gods out there to have a deep, loving connection to others because the fact that they are all you literally - IS Love!!!  This is Your Dream as God so live it to the fullest!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.