SQAAD

Leo Doesn't Make Sense Anymore

173 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys wouldn't be so confused if you were focused on doing practices. If you are just building conceptual models of spirituality then, yeah, you will get very confused.

@Leo Gura I am not at all confused, not even in the slightest. I have been doing "the work" and I know perfectly who I am and what is true. I am God, Singular, and One, and "reality" is my imagination. There is nothing outside of me, I am the only thing that ever existed, and will ever exist, I am EXISTENCE!

But you seem to be confused. You were imagining things and now you conflate them to be something they are not. You confused the higher with the lower, truth with imagination.

Edited by Michael Jackson

@Leo Gura maybe you need to take an long break to figure out stuff for yourself  so that when you teach you can be solid and sure of what you're teaching.  Because honestly that last video contradicts a lot of your previous videos. 

Just a thought. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I've watched the last video of Leo and i don't understand some things. Basically his solipsism goes out the window but at the same he still insists on it.

I really don't know what to make of this. I don't know how he defines solipsism so maybe there is some misunderstanding. But how can you admit that you can't know whether other bubbles exists (finally he admits that) and then still insist that your Consciousness is Absolute. This does not make any sense whatsoever.

And then he goes on imagining, fantasizing about connecting with other bubbles and not taking seriously the distinction between fantasy and reality. This is dangerous territory right there.

Some of Leos latest teaching have become really dangerous to my mental health. I am starting to seriously consider all the accusations of him being a cult leader. He certainly knows which buttons to push. But i always defended him. Now i am starting to think that maybe it is time to leave this abusive relationship. This is how it feels the last couple of years.

I thought the same when I watched the first part of the video.

Consider that what you assume to be illogical is already making sense. The picture is just not clear for you.

It's the same as thinking that algebra is illogical when having been introduced to it just 5 minutes ago. You see the extent of it when doing it for hours and being fully in it.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Leo Gura I am sure I achieved Solipsism realization from your solipsism video. I was very happy before. That I am the only conscious thing in existence. The beauty of aloneness was profound.

But now this video? 

I feel depressed now. 

@Someone here  I  don't think it contradicted any of Leo's previous teahcings, it just added on them, and Leo was clear about that in the videos so I don't know what are you talking about guys.

5 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura I am sure I achieved Solipsism realization from your solipsism video. I was very happy before. That I am the only conscious thing in existence. The beauty of aloneness was profound.

But now this video? 

I feel depressed now. 

If you are depressed, then you haven't seen the full picture. Aloneness is just one side of it. Consider the togetherness part of the coin.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

3 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But now this video? 

I feel depressed now. 

You got a heavy invsetment there bro, This is not how you want to approach spirituality. If your self is in the way, you are in for a lot of deception. Make sure you want the Truth, not what makes you happy.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Someone here  I  don't think it contradicted any of Leo's previous teahcings, it just added on them, and Leo was clear about that in the videos so I don't know what are you talking about guys.

It contradicts the deleted solipsism video where he said there is only one god and he is YOU. Then in the last video he said  there can be multiple gods .

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It contradicts the deleted solipsism video where he said there is only one god and he is YOU. Then in the last video he said  there can be multiple gods .

It doesn't contradicts it , it builds on it. You have your own solipsistic bubble, you can only interact with your own self, you can only know your own self, You are Absolute. Lets say you wanted to make infinite number of copies of your Absolute nature (not just parts, but literally clone your whole self an infinite number of times).

Those infinite number of Absolute copies are 100% identical to you, but at the same time you can't know about them, because you can only interact with your own solipsistic bubble, they can only interact with their own solipsistic bubbles. You create your own self and your own reality, they create their own self and their own reality.

You cannot interact with them, because you can't escape your own consciousness, because its Absolute. Whatever would come inside your conciousness that wasn't there before, would automatically become a part of your consciousness (a part of you).

So , because of your Absolute nature, for you its impossible to know, if there are an infinite other number of Absolute copies of you.

5 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I am starting to seriously consider all the accusations of him being a cult leader. He certainly knows which buttons to push. But i always defended him. Now i am starting to think that maybe it is time to leave this abusive relationship. This is how it feels the last couple of years.

So the moment you don't understand someone, then he's a cult leader. Seems... reason...able...

I agree with what others are saying. Maybe take a break (as he suggested in a video too btw). Do normal human stuff and then maybe come back to doing the work, when and if you are ready for it, and then maybe you will meet Leo where he's at.

It doesn't make sense to me either. But it's because I'm not there yet. And that's fine. Let's not demonize people we are not able to understand (yet).

From human POV, even saying that you are God also doesn't make much sense, but yet, it is seemingly true (I have not reaced such state). So... Yeah...

My point was, let's not be so quick to jump into demonization of something we are not able to understand from our current state of consciousness.

I would keep an open mind. 

Besides that, when something doesn't feel good, consider that it might not be true. Or you're looking at it the wrong way (which he also said in a video, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

The truth is that right now our consciousness is finite. If you think it isn’t you haven’t experienced “infinite consciousness” lol. The only thing stopping one from accepting that is ego.

@Someone here Because the underlying substance of God and it’s many deviations are the same, it is both one (at the deepest level, and many (on a surface level). 

Understanding that reality is multilayered in this way is fundamental to this work. Without it there is no awakening. 

I can be looked at as both a human being and a collection of atoms, can I not? It works in the same way. On the surface-seperate, at the core-one. But both are true, just on different levels. 

Latest Awakening:
There are others here.?

13 minutes ago, zurew said:

So , because of your Absolute nature, for you its impossible to know, if there are an infinite other number of Absolute copies of you.

If you can't know that for certain then why even talk about that possibility? 

To me..it seems Leo realized that for all those years he was mistaken and now he is trying to gently erase the older content without actually erasing them and calim that this last video doesn't contradict the previous ones but rather build on top of them.

I just don't buy it dude .

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you can't know that for certain then why even talk about that possibility? 

Because its super fascinating and mind melting, that even God who is Absolute and infinite has something that he cannot possibly know.And that not knowingness will stay with him for eternity. 

10 minutes ago, zurew said:

It doesn't contradicts it , it builds on it. You have your own solipsistic bubble, you can only interact with your own self, you can only know your own self, You are Absolute. Lets say you wanted to make infinite number of copies of your Absolute nature (not just parts, but literally clone your whole self an infinite number of times).

Those infinite number of Absolute copies are 100% identical to you, but at the same time you can't know about them, because you can only interact with your own solipsistic bubble, they can only interact with their own solipsistic bubbles. You create your own self and your own reality, they create their own self and their own reality.

You cannot interact with them, because you can't escape your own consciousness, because its Absolute. Whatever would come inside your conciousness that wasn't there before, would automatically become a part of your consciousness (a part of you).

@zurew It do contradict.

Leo always taught GOD is one singular being. One singular Mind.

This singular mind is omniscient and all seeing.

If God is omniscient nothing can be hidden from his awareness. Whatever he imagines he is aware of.

Now think if two absolute minds exist at the same time.

If God is one singular Mind , then he must be aware of other minds and their imaginations. Because he cannot hide from his awareness.

Either GOD is Singular Mind which is Omniscient or God is Multiple Minds each separate from other , each omniscient ( which leo video claims).

@Leo Gura what you said in the lasted video is more congruent with the TANTRIC view of reality. Have you checked the book TANTRA ILLUMINATED, by Christopher D. Wallis? It does contradict solipsism in the sense that it states that we are fractals and there are multiple perspectives of one mother consciousness. 

"All that exists, throughout all time and beyond, is one infinite divine Consciousness, free and blissful, which projects within the field of its awareness a vast multiplicity of apparently differentiated subjects and objects: each object an actualization of a timeless potentiality inherent in the Light of Consciousness, and each subject, you and I, the same plus a contracted locus of self-awareness. This creation, a divine play, is the result of the natural impulse within Consciousness to express the totality of its self-knowledge in action, an impulse arising from love. The unbounded Light of Consciousness contracts into finite embodied loci of awareness out of its own free will. When those finite subjects then identify with the limited and circumscribed cognitions and circumstances that make up this phase of their existence, instead of identifying with the transindividual overarching pulsation of pure Awareness that is their true nature, they experience what they call “suffering.” To rectify this, some feel an inner urge to take up the path of spiritual wisdom and yogic practice, the purpose of which is to undermine their misidentification and directly reveal within the immediacy of awareness the fact that the divine powers of Consciousness, Bliss, Willing, Knowing, and Acting comprise the totality of individual experience as well—thereby triggering a recognition that one’s real identity is that of the highest Divinity, the Whole in every part. This experiential insight is repeated and reinforced through various means until it becomes the nonconceptual ground of every moment of experience, and one’s contracted sense of self and separation from the Whole is finally annihilated in the incandescent radiance of the complete expansion into perfect wholeness. Then one’s perception fully encompasses the reality of a universe dancing ecstatically in the animation of its completely perfect divinity".

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

If God is one singular Mind , then he must be aware of other minds and their imaginations. Because he cannot hide from his awareness.

Because God in singular/Absolute in his nature, thats why its limiting him to know if there are any other singular/Absolute minds. Because the minute he would try to become conscious of those other Absolute minds it would immediately become part of his own mind. And Every singularity can only interact with its own Absolute nature, can't interact with anything else.

5 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Either GOD is Singular Mind which is Omniscient or God is Multiple Minds each separate from other , each omniscient ( which leo video claims).

Or both at the same time. GOD is super paradoxical in its own nature. Its not either or, its both.

1 minute ago, zurew said:

Or both at the same time. GOD is super paradoxical in its own nature. Its not either or, its both.

All sentient beings, seen and unseen, are simply different forms of one divine Consciousness, which looks out at the universe that is its own body through uncountable pairs of eyes. To make it personal: you are not separate from God/dess, the Divine, and never have been. Indeed, you are the very means by which She knows Herself.

44 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

But now this video? 

I feel depressed now. 

Look, dude, you need to take responsibility for how stuff makes you feel. There was nothing depressing about my video.

If you don't like the teachings or they make you feel bad, then don't listen to them. It boils down to that. Notice that plenty of people enjoyed the video and didn't feel it contradicted Oneness.

I am describing states of consciousness beyond anything a normal human can access or even imagine. I'm sorry if it doesn't make logical sense to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.