Vido

New Kriya Technique

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have been experimenting with a kriya yoga technique that I modified for 2 years, and I share it in the video.

I need help with how to use that state of consciousness in a more productive way. It takes you there super fast, it's super deep, let me know how it goes! 

Thanks for sharing 9_9

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Tech36363 @Vincent S Thank you guys. This is really powerful, really trippy and you can do it within minutes, I don't konw why more people are not trying it

Let me know how it goes on for  you and we can have a discussion on how to use that state of consciousness because I would need your insights on that as well to see how others experience that state 

Edited by Vido

@Tech36363 yea, thats the first piece of the puzzle I feel. Because you start out twith shamanic breathing, then do locks from kriya and an another variation of the lock that I show in the video and I swear, you like forget everything