Michael Jackson

Infinity of Gods debunked

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Infinite Gods, unfortunately, are part of the dream. 

It's unfortunate because God desperately wants to have another.  But it cannot.  It is the Absolute.

Well I'll tell you this....if you have a kundalini awakening you get to experience your divine self as an other. Its a deeply spiritual relationship which is also deeply sexual but on the spiritual level. I just had an awakening....and it was amazing. 

So in my awakening my higher self, was communicating to me (it tries to show me visions at night) and since I am currently frightened of seeing visions...it shows them to me unconsciously in the form of dreams. But these dreams are very short because I immediately wake up after seeing them. When it happens I laugh because I realized that since my higher self cannot show me visions because of my fear it used the backdoor of my dreams.

Now the interesting thing is every dream shows me situations that are symbolic of my views but shows it from more than one perspective and then instantly I notice the contradictory and hypocritical nature of some of my opinions. Its soo cool. Then the craziest thing...is I experience this energy as both a masculine and feminine energy and it treats me like a female. 

I am really starting to wonder if my kundalini awakening is all about teaching me the female perspective? Because the energy reveals the feminine within me. It is really crazy how our attachment to our bodies can fool us into thinking that we are male or female when in reality we are both!!! LOL so funny.

My kundalini teaches me the female perspective so ingeniously too!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's unfortunate because God desperately wants to have another. 

I’ve never thought of God as wanting anything.

59 minutes ago, BenG said:

I never understood why people say god doesn’t want anything. Isn’t the existence of reality in direct contradiction with that idea?

I didn’t say God doesn’t want anything, but that rather either wanting or not wanting are human qualities. 

On 16/05/2022 at 11:37 PM, thisintegrated said:

Leo has evolved to stage Purple Indigo?

wilber_stages_V3_by_ganti_2019.jpg

Should just remove Indigo. That's delusional tier, sick of it being associated with any sort of realization... Delusion happens when people think their individual self, which is obv itself unreal, can gain magical powers. The entire body and person is on the same level as the surrounding world, hence no flying, walking through walls, any of that shit.

So many people ruin their credibility discussing special powers (i.e., I can't really show them to normal people because they'll find out they claim they can fly).

1 hour ago, BenG said:

I never understood why people say god doesn’t want anything. Isn’t the existence of reality in direct contradiction with that idea?

No it's not. Srs. Creation itself is NOTHING.

Not "no-thing", just fucking NOTHING. Literally. And all possible things are spawned from it: desires consist of things, like thoughts etc. No things can be it because ALL things are finite. The only thing with no limit or boundary is literal nothingness.

I don't even feel like this is BS theorizing, I'm pretty certain on this.

10 hours ago, BenG said:

Ok, gotcha.

I don’t disagree with any of that, but reality still takes on a particular configuration. It could be some other way, but it’s not, it’s this way. Why? Random chance? Maybe. But if not, god wants something. Something being.. this.

Dude this is only one universe, and 5 senses. Even this one universe is experientially different entirely for a bat. Wtf does sonar vision look like? We can't even imagine...

When this ends, it will be another way. And really that's still thinking of time linearly to say this universe has not ended yet. Perhaps it all exists concurrent. It makes the most sense and resolves every confusing element regarding things like the viewpoint of another person, so I consider that a lot.

@Michael Jackson

On 5/16/2022 at 11:04 PM, Michael Jackson said:

I am sorry Leo but with your newest "insight" you have fallen into a trap.

Your "telepathic connection" with "another God" is something that you (God) imagined into existence. There is no "other God." Only Gods (your) imagination of an "other" God. You conflated imagination (Gods way of creating the illusion of reality) with actuality: You are the Absolute, full, complete, one whole, forever singular.

I hope you will recognize this. Your Infinity of Gods is something that you as God imagined into existence. It never existed and never will exist outside of your imagination. You are the only one.

Consider that every insight is, by default, self defeating.