Michael Jackson

Infinity of Gods debunked

68 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, BenG said:

I sure hope so. The agony I feel constantly steeping in my own immature pettiness is truly akin to carrying the weight of the sky.

I am Atlas.

Brrroooo stop making me giggle pls :P

19 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

I am sorry Leo but with your newest "insight" you have fallen into a trap.

Your "telepathic connection" with "another God" is something that you (God) imagined into existence. There is no "other God." Only Gods (your) imagination of an "other" God. You conflated imagination (Gods way of creating the illusion of reality) with actuality: You are the Absolute, full, complete, one whole, forever singular.

I hope you will recognize this. Your Infinity of Gods is something that you as God imagined into existence. It never existed and never will exist outside of your imagination. You are the only one.

He talks about this in the video quite extensively…

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I sort of felt like… maybe he doesn’t know what he is talking about in this episode. Made me question his understanding of solipsism, of minds, of materialism, of self deception. 

im sort of branching out and really just listening to Leo for some motivation and interesting ideas but… 

Im weighing my own direct experience beyond Leo

there is only one bubble of experience 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 16/05/2022 at 11:37 PM, thisintegrated said:

Leo has evolved to stage Purple Indigo?

wilber_stages_V3_by_ganti_2019.jpg

you mean downgraded from clear light? :-D

On 18.5.2022 at 5:09 PM, Thought Art said:

I sort of felt like… maybe he doesn’t know what he is talking about in this episode. Made me question his understanding of solipsism, of minds, of materialism, of self deception. 

im sort of branching out and really just listening to Leo for some motivation and interesting ideas but… 

Im weighing my own direct experience beyond Leo

there is only one bubble of experience 

Leos understanding on solipsism, what God is, love, reality, truth is spot on.

With his "infinity of gods" idea he has simply fallen into the trap of his own (Gods) imagination.

On 17/05/2022 at 5:29 PM, LastThursday said:

What can't God do?

well according to the last video, he can't know if there is another :-D 

3 minutes ago, Siedah said:

God KNOWS that there is no other. But he has the power to delude himself to think that there are others. Welcome to life!

9 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

God KNOWS that there is no other. But he has the power to delude himself to think that there are others. Welcome to life!

13 minutes ago, Siedah said:

God can only know itself.  It can't know anything beyond itself as it's not a God of anywhere else.  God is only God of itself, and nowhere else; nothing else.

If God could go outside of itself, it wouldn't be God of that new place.  Is there anything outside God?  God can't know, as God isn't God of anything outside God.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 minute ago, thisintegrated said:

God can only know itself.  It can't know anything beyond itself as it's not a God of anywhere else.  God is only God of itself, and nowhere else; nothing else.

If God could go outside of itself, it wouldn't be God of that new place.

There can't be anything beyond God. It is impossible. This is what direct experience will show you beyond the shaddow of a doubt, once you realized that you are God.

2 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

There can't be anything beyond God. It is impossible. This is what direct experience will show you beyond the shaddow of a doubt, once you realized that you are God.

God has no way of checking.  God is only God of itself.  To confirm there's nothing outside would require looking outside, which would require being God of outside.

Edited by thisintegrated

Just now, thisintegrated said:

God has no way of checking.  God is only God of itself.  To confirm there's nothing outside would require looking outside, which is impossible.

You have no idea what God is.

What's required here is an awakening, not speculation.

Just now, Michael Jackson said:

You have no idea what God is.

What's required here is an awakening, not speculation.

If I was to guess, I'd say Leo is more awake than you.

You can only ever awaken to yourself.  You're not gonna be able to verify that there's nothing outside.  All you can do is theorize, and consider the possibilities, and what makes the most sense.

Even if you had an IQ of 10000 and meditated on psychedelics for a million years you could never "verify" if there's something outside or not.  That's why you can't conclude that there's nothing outside.

8 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Even if you had an IQ of 10000 and meditated on psychedelics for a million years you could never "verify" if there's something outside or not.  That's why you can't conclude that there's nothing outside.

That's an assumption.

My claim is, that omniscience is a possibility. Gods IQ is infinity.

God still can't check outside himself. He can only check on himself.

That's an assumption.

Let's summon.. @Leo Gura for comment.

The collective dream does not hold.   When accessing God Consciousness you will see that all others are held in your consciousness, precisely like a dream.  Your Consciousness expands to include "other" or what was seemingly outside your conscioisness when in a limited state.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The collective dream does not hold.   When accessing God Consciousness you will see that all others are held in your consciousness, precisely like a dream.  Your Consciousness expands to include "other" or what was seemingly outside your conscioisness when in a limited state.  

That's completely unrelated to the concept of something outside God.  Yes, within yourself, you'll only find.. yourself!  But that's not the question.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

On 17/5/2022 at 11:29, machiavelli said:

If 

On 17/5/2022 at 12:11, machiavelli said:

Yes, your bubble expands and you see there are no bubbles, the multiplicity was some kind of special effect. they all explode into one. but after the special effect is the case again, there are all the different bubbles, and you are just one and not the others. you understand? I do not. I don't think it can be understood. all that can be, is. right now. but you are just you and I am just me, and we are both the same if we expand the bubble, but different if we contract it. incomprehensible but true

On 5/16/2022 at 6:04 PM, Michael Jackson said:

I am sorry Leo but with your newest "insight" you have fallen into a trap.

Your "telepathic connection" with "another God" is something that you (God) imagined into existence. There is no "other God." Only Gods (your) imagination of an "other" God. You conflated imagination (Gods way of creating the illusion of reality) with actuality: You are the Absolute, full, complete, one whole, forever singular.

I hope you will recognize this. Your Infinity of Gods is something that you as God imagined into existence. It never existed and never will exist outside of your imagination. You are the only one.

Imagination is reality. What Leo said is NOT NEW, Jesus himself said the same thing.  Read John 10 verse 33-34. After that.. read Psalms 82:6

So Jesus was aware of this.  Then in India... they use the phrase Namaste, Namaste can be translated as "I recognize the God in you or the Divine in you."

Now let's get down to another point....If God is one and that Oneness is Infinite.....HOW CAN IT BE SINGULAR?

Infinite is NOT singular....it cannot be by virtue of being infinite. So yes is that separation imaginary? Yes....but I guess you haven't noticed this.....Anything that isn't awareness itself is Imaginary. So pretty much everything you have ever been exposed to is imaginary....but that also makes it real because that is what REAL-ITY is. The Ultimate truth is that God in its Infinite Oneness is the ONLY truth because it is the source. 

What Leo's latest awakening reveals....is outside the dream world....God mirrors the dream world. So the same way we as humans are ultimately one but are seperated....so is God outside the dream. Also I came across a book that had a lesser known Spiritual Guru and he ALSO confirmed this. What Leo discovered is OLD knowledge which means he is on the right track.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

4 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

That's completely unrelated to the concept of something outside God.  Yes, within yourself, you'll only find.. yourself!  But that's not the question.

Infinite Gods, unfortunately, are part of the dream. 

It's unfortunate because God desperately wants to have another.  But it cannot.  It is the Absolute.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.