Spiral Wizard

New Kind Of Awakening: Infinity Of Gods

11 posts in this topic

Reminds me of…

7380A4B5-AA5B-4315-A170-4FB9D8F78FEB.jpeg

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Level 5: I imagined my abuser and abuse ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Level 5: I imagined my abuser and abuse ;)

The highest truth is also the highest gaslighting xD

2 minutes ago, SonataAllegro said:

The highest truth is also the highest gaslighting xD

From Level 1-4: Yes.

From Level 5: Gaslighting is imaginary.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

First off, I gotta say that Leo’s video is incredible! It’s amazing to see the deepening of his teachings.

Now, I noticed how Leo’s teachings come closer and closer to what other teachers are talking about.

Especially parallels to Ethan’s & Frank’s realizations are emerging.

Ethan is basically saying that everyone is an infinity and together it’s absolute infinity.

In Leo’s last video (states are everything) he talked about the interconnected infinite web which Frank mentioned in this posts: https://www.instagram.com/p/CbN8V8vBsZZ/

And in the new video (new awaking) Leo talked about the holographic universe, which Frank described as a stage in his journey as well:

Transcript from 34:20 onwards:

“You have to do self-inquiry from the egoic mind to get to stream entry, you have to  do Self Inquiry from the Godmind! To get to the Natural State,

Nothing can be said  about it you can call yourself God, monkey, human, it doesn't matter, in this stage you can  call yourself whatever you want and you're not  attached to any of the states nothing is Absolute,  nothing is Ultimate and everything is Absolute and everything is Ultimate, you're nothing, everything,  but also something, you're nobody, somebody   ,and everybody, you're nowhere, everywhere,  but also somewhere. That's true uni-locality transcending non-duality or even non-locality.

This is not just a concept or even insight it's viscerally and "physically" experienced.  Sometimes emptiness is form, other times form is emptiness, while other times emptiness is  emptiness and at another time form is just   form!

Sometimes a table is just a table. I can  perceive this table and penetrate through it as a  holographic projections ‘oh everything is arising out of the Godmind this is all Consciousness!’  

Sure that's just a lens of perception or I  can put another lens of perception on and say   this is just a fucking table bro. Reality is  not spiritual, Reality is not material,  

Adyshanti said there is more Truth to a blade of  grass than the entire paradigm of spirituality   and he is goddamn right and I did not realize  this until very recently. I went through this  phase where i was kind of like attached to  this idea where oh meditation is the way meditation is the way and i can access states of consciousness as powerful as DMT trips through just meditation  sure but both meditation and psychedelics are just midway stages they're  both just tools see jhanas is the process of you  dis-embedding every stratum of your mind that's it  when the meditator is dissolved  it's just this every moment samadhi like i said if you truly recognize and comprehend  God you won't be able to see it, see any sense of   merging (is not it) there's no separation if you  still think that oh everything is God or i am  God then you haven't completely transcended  God, you haven't completely comprehended it   you haven't completely embodied it,

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

So you start liking the abuser??? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura I just watched this episode about infinity of gods, and didn't understand some parts, because I've been cooking simultaneously :D .

You said in the beginning that you had telepathic experience with another god from another dimension.. Is that mean that we, here on Earth, in this dimension are One God and that other Gods don't have any physical connection with us? Or you mean that each one of us hear have it's own 'God Head'... If that's true that mean that we already playing that multiplayer game and renounced our sovereignty..

Sorry for my question, but this episode hyped me alot :) 

@Juressic yeah if you imagine it you will and it'll feel like it's "real", but it's still imaginary. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing I've realized that @Leo Gura talking about that each one of us have it's own 'God head' and all 'God heads' are divisions of one infinity God Head, so it includes animals incarnations too, and in the end all that is somehow imaginary. ^_^ I just wanted to know what he is talking about and that is basically his realization that solipsism is dividing infinitely into infinities. Analogy I like to use is:  We are electricity incarnated into different computers. 

Fan fact that support this kind of belief is that in each country here on Balkan/Europe the most savage and oldest curse (that I don't think exists in English) is "Jebaću ti Boga sad", what literally means "I will fk your God now" ... Rarely anyone will dare to say it, but if they do... you know it's game over..  ? Since we are monotheistic I wonder where that came from.. ?

@Preety_India

You better to appreciate why your bully did what (s)he did or you'll just always have something in life which you don't understand and therefore hate. I was also bullied and I see completely why they did it, to raise their confidence and there isn't anything wrong in what they did, because they didn't know better. Optimal case scenario would be to have self-confidence enough so you don't need to do any harm to others to raise that, but that would be too much to expect from children that are just learning life. That's my take.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?