machiavelli

Infinity of Gods. Do single God still Hold? How can there be infinite Gods?

29 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

Infinity can recognize higher dimensions of infinity/itself. Cause that's what Infinity entails.

Yep ;)

Watching your video really resonated. I've had a similar experience. Wouldn't say it was as deep (or less deep or more deep) than yours.

At the higher levels of this stuff we're doing, even the distinction between universal and particular can dissolve beyond imagination.

That's how you know when solipsism isn't taking you in the wrong direction (as it probably very often can) -- when higher awakening coincides with deeper intimacy.

42 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That's how you know when solipsism isn't taking you in the wrong direction (as it probably very often can) -- when higher awakening coincides with deeper intimacy.

Crazy Love has to be there or it ain't right.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

E4HtqbQ.jpg

6FBejwW.gif

zKkd0vj.jpg

9vtZ555.jpg

Edited by Loba

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Crazy Love has to be there or it ain't right.

Definitely :)

Moreover... It's not even like it's just a good thing to have, it's that literally: if it's not there, then you're simply not travelling in the direction pointed toward what you're authentically aiming for, and so the view involved with that is a trap and a distortion. That's a very foundational thing that I seemed to understand conceptually for a while, but couldn't understand what it actually meant and couldn't trust it fully (with impossibility of doubt) until authentically deep awakenings.

Just a suggestion for some general content and frameworks pertaining to this sort of beyond-awakening territory (if one chooses to continue practice even after awakenings with finality/totality to them, which I do recommend xD); maybe for potential ideas/openings: Rob Burbea's work on "Soulmaking Dharma" (or Soul Making Dharma). If you haven't heard of it, you might be surprised how advanced it is. You can easily skip that particular manifestation (of this avenue you're exploring/expanding the subtlety of), but it's definitely congruent with beyond-awakening practice. I believe dharmaseed.org has all his talks on the subject. My intuition is it's not particularly the best thing for pre-awakening practice, but it's just a framework anyway, and obviously nothing that needs to be taken too seriously.

To be clear, all my solipsistic awakenings were always permeated by profound Platonic Love.

The difficulty of integration usually comes the next day or next week once you're dealing with everyday life. Not in the moment of awakening itself.

@Leo Gura Got to hand it to you for being able to articulate all this in a clear, "objective-ish" way... if I were to describe my trips on this "mystical union" stuff it would come off as very personal/airy-fairy. My trip report would turn into a "love letter" to do it justice or some love song (and I know partially that's the filter I have.. and that it's "my creation"). They have mostly been quite personal and intense, and more difficult to share as a result.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing Many of my trips are too hard to communicate.

11 hours ago, zurew said:

The fucking sneaky and slimy nature of God/Reality. The structure cannot be pinned down, because in the process of pinning it down, it changes and adapts itself.

"

You yourself are the object of your quest

...No one sees Him except Himself, no one reaches Him except Himself and no one knows Him except Himself. He knows Himself through Himself and He sees Himself by means of Himself. No one but He sees Him. His veil is His oneness since nothing veils Him other than Him. His own being veils Him. His being is concealed by His oneness without any condition.

No one other than He sees Him. No sent prophet, perfect saint or angel brought close knows Him. His prophet is He, His messenger is He, His message is He and His word is He. He sent Himself from Himself, through Himself to Himself. There is no intermediary or means other than Him. There is no difference between the sender, that which is sent and the one to whom it is sent. The very existence of the prophetic message is His existence. There is no existence to any other who could pass away, or have a name or be named...

"

-Ibn 'Arabi, Balyani

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse