mmKay

Infinity of Gods - New Episode

24 posts in this topic

I'm 70% through the episode and once again im pretty mind fucked . 

Here i just wanted to post an excerpt from " Conversations with God part 1 - by Neale Donald Walsh  ( page 165 ) that is just spot on on this topic. Excuse me if this is a copyright infringement or whatever but it's just too eloquent and relevant.

I remember Leo saying this book is so good he binged the entire trilogy in one day. I feel he may have dismissed this idea at this moment or just accidentaly skipped it .

Ever since I've heard about the idea of Infinity ofGods I've kept it in the back of my mind and now it was just screaming at me as I was watching the video.

Nevermind the christian tonality of the conversation,  and also make sure to read it with the concept from the current video in mind.
Here we go.

[...] Now I will tell you, there are even larger truths than this to which you will one day become privy. For even as you are the body of Me, I am the body of another.

You mean, You are not God’?

Yes, I am God, as you now understand Him. I am Goddess as you now comprehend Her. I am the Conceiver and the Creator of Everything you now know and experience, and you are My children…even as I am the child of another.

Are You trying to tell me that even God has a God?

I am telling you that your perception of ultimate reality is more limited than you thought, and that Truth is more unlimited than you can imagine. I am giving you ever-so-small a glimpse of infinity—and infinite love. (A much larger glimpse and you could not hold it in your reality. You can barely hold this.)

Wait a minute! You mean I’m really not talking with God here?

I have told you—if you conceive of God as your creator and master—even as you are the creator and master of your own body—I am the God of your understanding.

And you are talking with Me, yes.

It has been a delicious conversation, no?

Delicious or not, I thought I was talking with the real God. The God of Gods. You know—the top guy, the chief honcho.

You are. Believe Me. You are.

And yet You say that there is someone above You in this hierarchal scheme of things.

We are now trying to do the impossible, which is to speak of the unspeakable. As I said, that is what religion seeks to do. Let Me see if I can find a way to summarize this. Forever is longer than you know. Eternal is longer than Forever. God is more than you imagine. God is the energy you call imagination. God is creation. God is first thought. And God is last experience. And God is everything in between. Have you ever looked down a high-powered microscope, or seen pictures or movies of molecular action, and said, “Good heavens, there’s a whole universe down there. And to that universe, I, the now-present observer, must feel like God!” Have you ever said that, or had that kind of experience?

Yes, I should imagine every thinking person has.

Indeed. You have given yourself your own glimpse of what I am showing you here. And what would you do if I told you that this reality of which you have given yourself a glimpse never ends?

Explain that. I’d ask You to explain that.

Take the smallest part of the universe you can imagine. Imagine this tiny, tiny particle of matter.

Okay.

Now cut it in half.

Okay.

What have you got?

Two smaller halves.

Precisely. Now cut those in half.  What now?

Two smaller halves, Right.

Now again, and again! What’s left?

Smaller and smaller particles.

Yes, but when does it stop? How many times can you divide matter until it ceases to exist?

I don’t know. I guess it never ceases to exist.

You mean you can never completely destroy it? All you can do is change its form?

It would seem so.

I tell you this: you have just learned the secret of all of life, and seen into infinity. Now I have a question to ask you.

Okay….

What makes you think infinity goes only one way?

So…there is no end going up, any more than there is going down.

There is no up or down, but I understand your meaning.

But if there is no end to smallness, that means there is no end to bigness.

Correct.

But if there is no end to bigness, then there is no biggest. That means, in the largest sense, there is no God!

Or, perhaps—all of it is God, and there is nothing else. I tell you this: I AM THAT I AM. And YOU ARE THAT YOU ARE. You cannot not be. You can change form all you wish, but you cannot fail to be. Yet you can fail to know Who You Are —and in this failing, experience only the half of it.

That would be hell.

Exactly. Yet you are not condemned to it. You are not relegated to it forevermore. All that it takes to get out of hell—to get out of not knowing—is to know again. There are many ways and many places (dimensions) in which you can do this. You are in one of those dimensions now. It is called, in your understanding, the third dimension.

And there are many more?

Have I not told you that in My Kingdom there are many mansions? I would not have told it to you were it not so.

Then there is no hell—not really. I mean, there is no place or dimension to which we are everlastingly condemned!

What would be the purpose of that? Yet you are always limited by your knowing-ness—for you—we—are a selfcreated being. You cannot be what you do not know your Self to be. That is why you have been given this life—so that you might know yourself in your own experience. Then you can conceive of yourself as Who You Really Are, and create yourself as that in your experience—and the circle is again complete…only bigger. And so, you are in the process of growing—or, as I have put it throughout this book, of becoming. There is no limit to what you can become.

You mean, I can even become—dare I say it?—a God…just like You?

What do you think?

I don’t know.

Until you do, you cannot. Remember the triangle—the Holy Trinity: spiritmind-body. Conceive-create-experience. Remember, using your symbology: HOLY SPIRIT = INSPIRATION = CONCEIVE FATHER = PARENTING = CREATE SON = OFFSPRING = EXPERIENCE The Son experiences the creation of the fathering thought, which is conceived of by the Holy Ghost. Can you conceive of yourself as one day being a God?

In my wildest moments.

Good, for I tell you this: You are already a God. You simply do not know it. Have I not said, “Ye are Gods”?

------------------------------------

That's just so on point. Some other concepts the video evoked was :

Kant's concept of Noumenon and  Godel's incompleteness theorem. ( as in to know that you can actually never know the other soveirgn Godheads) 

Also , the concept of simply " Souls " as in " the infinite soveirgn Godheads behind every single Avatar. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Okay I think it would be clearer if Leo explicitly said that other Gods he connected with did not experience it.

It got very confusing when he said that there is an unknowable possibility that there exists sovereign Gods.  Isn't that the same as saying that there could be existences outside of his existence?  An experience outside of what is here and now? 

@mmKay Yup! Great read.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think my brain broke 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@Leo Gura

Now I know how it feels for others to watch your videos who don’t believe in God. 

Hands down the most mind melting video I’ve seen. 

if I didn’t trust you I would’ve said for sure you are just tripping on weed bro. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo Maybe you're just dreaming, bro ;)

AM I Alone or not?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

LOL shit, I had a similar experience... This was one of the reasons I wanted to keep "tripping". There's a mystical union I have felt in a couple of my trips, but then I was like.. shit I can't confirm it... :D:D:D  or maybe I can

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Basically what I wrote here, except this was based on motion as finite separations within infinity rather than magic hats with infinite rabbits.

@Leo Gura You as God imagined meeting another God.

Of course you can do that, since you are the Absolute. But you confused your imagination (another sovereign God) with reality (you are the only one).

I can't believe that you have fallen into that trap...

8 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

But you confused your imagination (another sovereign God) with reality (you are the only one).

As I clearly said, that con-fusion is not a bug, its a feature. At that level of consciousness stuff fuses.

God can't ever escape outside itself, but it can try and it can explore the edges of itself. It's a dynamic process. This awakening was me exploring my own edges to see how I loop back around on myself.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God can't ever escape outside itself, but it can try and it can explore the edges of itself. It's a dynamic process.

There is only one God. Nothing stops God from imagining infinite other Gods. But this doesn't make them real. They are imaginary.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Michael Jackson What makes anything real?

Reality is illusory / imaginary. But there is 1 thing which is not imaginary. This 1 thing is the context out of which all imagination arises. This 1 thing is God. (At the same time the context IS the imagination). However saying "a chair is a physical object" is not as true as saying "a chair is Gods imagination." In the same way saying "I experienced an infinity of Gods" is not as true as saying "I imagined an infinity of Gods." The latter is the truth.

I imagined an infinity of Gods.

Have you?

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I imagined an infinity of Gods.

Have you?

Okay, fine, that's true. But please stop calling this an "awakening." You could as well imagine a "physical reality" and then make a video about it claiming that you have "awakened to physical reality." No, you have IMAGINED it, and as God you can imagine anything. But no you have not awakened to an infinity of Gods, you confused your imaginary Gods to be something other than you imagination.

Edited by Michael Jackson

@Michael Jackson you imagined the hand infront of you, and everything since your birth, so why would you imagine everyone else as anything less then infinite? that just means you were looking at everyone wrong

7 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

To be honest, to me it seemed like more of the same. A neverending spinning of metaphors that will appear to be necessary for as long as there seems to be an i and a you.

whats the alternative

Looking at the title had me a little worried xD, because I had a similar profound experience (and associated abiding insight) before a fuller, more complete awakening later down the road. But I was pleasantly reassured, especially after having seen most of it (haven't finished). This seems to be, even if nothing else, a skillful way to decrease the number of folks without a proper awakening (or even just enough genuine insight) taking solipsism and awakening down the wrong path.