cle103

Dealing with Hairloss - Accept or be proactive?

26 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, teraflu said:

Psychosomatics science says that hair loss usually happens to men when in early childhood (or in some cases, later) they experienced humiliation, disrespect, or any situation where their masculinity was weakened. And the solution is to go back to childhood (therapy) to heal particular trauma (might be minor one), if it is not too late.

Thats interesting, never heard that but it kinda make sense as stress can cause a lot of side effects on the body. Do you have any studies you could link about it?

2 hours ago, Consept said:

Do you have any studies you could link about it?

I have everything in Lithuanian, I took a course and there is a book. I will translate some.

All solutions boils down to energy work, expressing what was suppressed. Psychosomatics teaches how to change traumatic experiences in our minds, then energy shifts. Clients experience positive body changes after emotional, energy work during therapies.

What we refuse to feel or see can be stored in our emotional body, in certain parts.

Lungs store grief energy;

Kidneysfear energy;

Diafragm - shame;

Liver - anger.

List of ailments and what can cause them:

Allergy, skin rashes - fear of loss, aggression, hidden sexual problems;

Joint problems - reveals our (in)flexibility in life. Being dissatisfied with oneself "accumulates salt". Dissatisfaction and psychological pain accumulate. Materializes into lime;

Knee joints - self-deprecation, when situation does not 'go' as desired. When we don't go where we want, we do what we don't want to do;

Genital and breast for woman - suppresed femininity;

Spine problems - inability to handle money, lack of stability;

Hairloss for a woman - when she does not feel needed, there is no sex, she does not understand what function she performs, she feels ugly. When someone criticizes her femininity. Hair is vital, creative sexual energy.

Hairloss for a man - Men's hair falls out when they doubt their masculinity if someone ever says: "act like a man", his masculinity has been criticized in any other way, or if something unpleasant happened to his woman in bed (not necessarily related to a man).

Prostate disorders - can be caused by repressed emotions when they had strict mothers/fathers since childhood, were despised, humiliated morally, physically. Chronic anger that lasts a lifetime (every unpleasant moment those muscles contract from unpleasantness). Visual comparison: as muscles grow in the gym, so fear grows a tumor. 

Cancer can also be caused by the negative energies that we store in our bodies and solution is to transform certain energies (by expressing supressed anger, forgiving etc., depends on the situation).

Body speaks to us all the time and if we are resistant to listen to it, it will communicate through illnesses or changes.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:15 AM, teraflu said:

Psychosomatics science says that hair loss usually happens to men when in early childhood (or in some cases, later) they experienced humiliation, disrespect, or any situation where their masculinity was weakened. And the solution is to go back to childhood (therapy) to heal particular trauma (might be minor one), if it is not too late

this is so interesting! This has definitely been my experience growing up and significant hair loss has occurred between the age 12-18. I've never heard about this theory before. It would match the experience of many other young men I knew where I grew up as masculinity repression was quite common. 

As hard to believe as it is, perhaps having your masculine core harmed could even impact your hormonal levels. As long as it is true, which we don't know but it is certainly something worth entertaining.

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

Brev shave it. 

When my dad started losing his hair he combed it back, smart man. 

Remember getting laid is primarily verbal.