StarStruck

Why is core beliefs based on nothing

7 posts in this topic

I’m a guy who always wants to proof something so when dealing with myself that is also the case. If I’m worth it I want proof but in self esteem self image books they say “you are worth it just because”. Is there not something like reality? You want you self image (the map of yourself) fit reality?

In Tate we trust

Sounds like you're asking about "unconditionality". It's okay to have desires to be a certain way, preferences, maybe coz you even take joy in it. Like genuinely expressing yourself to the world. 

But self love ideally should be unconditional. That's the most freeing, loving way to be. 

It's usually "other people" who want us to be a certain way "for them". That's also a preference. But it sure does not come close to unconditional love, which is also absolute love.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It isn't based on nothing. Your worth is inherent to existence. If you weren't worthy, you would not have been granted an existence by the All (God).

Like a lattice spun of a single thread. If you were to cut out any section of it, the whole thing would fall apart. Just as the whole of reality would cease to be without your consciousness.

@puporing @Rokazulu ok. So if god decides his creation shouldn’t exist anymore I should be in peace with that? That strikes at one of my core fears: letting go of control. I mean, it is not even in my own hands and if it is not in my locus of control I should be at least content with whatever comes my way. Being fearful and going out like a wuss is not how I want to go out. I want to go out as a warrior. 

In Tate we trust

You forgot you are God/love. So why would you give up on yourself?

True self love is unconditional. 

That means that you love yourself even if you achieve nothing worthwhile for the rest of your life.

Edited by hyruga

you only know yourself, it is your direct experience, all else is mediated

you can only love another to the standard you have loved yourself ... contemplate this and see whether it is true

similarly another is only worthy if you are

you set the benchmark by how much you give yourself ... you have to go inwards and see what a masterpiece existence has crafted

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@puporing @Rokazulu ok. So if god decides his creation shouldn’t exist anymore I should be in peace with that? That strikes at one of my core fears: letting go of control. I mean, it is not even in my own hands and if it is not in my locus of control I should be at least content with whatever comes my way. Being fearful and going out like a wuss is not how I want to go out. I want to go out as a warrior. 

Once existence, always existence. Death, in this case, is an illusion before you.

Letting go of control, is surrendering to the control you already have.