Someone here

Opening up about my sexuality and concerns

72 posts in this topic

1. Is there a way to have an orgasm without ejaculation?  I always feel drained after I cum .some people here opened my mind to the possibility of having an orgasm without ejaculating semen . I'm curious to know if that's actually possible..and if it is possible..how do I do it ?

2.women can have multiple orgasms that last for 15 minutes. While men can only orgasm for 9 seconds . It's just "one and done, she has way much fun ". Is it possible for a man to have multiple orgasms that last for quite few minutes. And without ejaculating. 

3. This one is rather embarrassing.  But I find a dick more attractive than a vagina.  Idk why.  Something about a long hard dick arouses me . I don't think I'm gay. But I know for sure that I'm bisexual as I experience sexual attraction to both males and females. I like girls more .from head to toe.but the only part I find more attractive in a man is his dick. Looking at a pussy doesn't turn me on . Its just a hole. Whereas dicks seem arousing and attractive to me . That's why lately  I'm watching tranny porn (,girls that have dicks),. I don't understand why is that . I know this part is a bit embarrassing and emasculating. But please guys mo trolling comments or I might delete this thread altogether if I get trolling comments about my sexuality. ?

 


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

2.women can have multiple orgasms that last for 15 minutes. While men can only orgasm for 9 seconds . It's just "one and done, she has way much fun ". Is it possible for a man to have multiple orgasms that last for quite few minutes. And without ejaculating

Is it not "fun" for you before you reach orgasm? Something's wrong there. ? 

I have plenty of fun even if not reaching the "orgasm" it's not what really matters for me in the end or the only thing that constitutes "good sex".

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

But I know for sure that I'm bisexual as I experience sexual attraction to both males and females. I like girls more .from head to toe.but the only part I find more attractive in a man is his dick.

Nothing wrong with bisexuality. I've met a pretty hot bisexual guy once who was also slightly more into women. He seemed to be a lot more sexual than most straight guys I knew, and know "his way around" even though he hasn't been with a woman before me surprisingly, more than most guys I've met anyway. And he was definitely more masculine than most I've met (with a touch of the feminine). Don't let that make you feel emasculated. That's all construction in your head!

Actually now that I think of it... one of my favorite artists is also a bisexual man... and he's super hot. ?

Edited by puporing

Truth is love. Truth is beauty. Every frame is a painting. ❣ Nothing but love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Someone here said:

1. Is there a way to have an orgasm without ejaculation?  I always feel drained after I cum .some people here opened my mind to the possibility of having an orgasm without ejaculating semen . I'm curious to know if that's actually possible..and if it is possible..how do I do it ?

Of course

Quote

men can only orgasm for 9 seconds . It's just "one and done, she has way much fun ". Is it possible for a man to have multiple orgasms that last for quite few minutes. And without ejaculating. 

I cum twice in a row pretty easily. Double ejaculation.

Tantric whole body orgasms are possible for women and men alike. Doesn't even require sex.

Quote

3. This one is rather embarrassing.  But I find a dick more attractive than a vagina.  Idk why.  Something about a long hard dick arouses me . I don't think I'm gay. But I know for sure that I'm bisexual as I experience sexual attraction to both males and females. I like girls more .from head to toe.but the only part I find more attractive in a man is his dick. Looking at a pussy doesn't turn me on . Its just a hole. Whereas dicks seem arousing and attractive to me .

Dude, you are gay. This is not complicated.

If you were straight, pussy would be the most attractive thing in the world.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura on the topic of being gay, what do you think it would take to marry Conan, or should I just stick to fishing on Tinder? 

And another point, I'll also always advocate you positively to the society of humans, no matter what any of the humans say. Because us aliens got to stick together. 

Edited by BuddhistLover

What is " The Nature Of Knowledge?"

Hello I am "Brian"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Someone here said:

 

3. This one is rather embarrassing.  But I find a dick more attractive than a vagina.  Idk why.  Something about a long hard dick arouses me . I don't think I'm gay. But I know for sure that I'm bisexual as I experience sexual attraction to both males and females. I like girls more .from head to toe.but the only part I find more attractive in a man is his dick. Looking at a pussy doesn't turn me on . Its just a hole. Whereas dicks seem arousing and attractive to me . That's why lately  I'm watching tranny porn (,girls that have dicks),. I don't understand why is that . I know this part is a bit embarrassing and emasculating. But please guys mo trolling comments or I might delete this thread altogether if I get trolling comments about my sexuality. ?

 

Do you use porn? Were you like that before using porn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you are gay. This is not complicated.

If you were straight, pussy would be the most attractive thing in the world.

But I like girls from head to toe .I like a pretty face..Nice tits ..Big round ass etc.the only part I find gross is the pussy . I don't watch gay porn .it's disgusting. I watch shemale porn to see hot girls with dick .

Also I m planning to marry a girl before I hit my 30s. I classified myself as bisexual. 

Edited by Someone here

PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raze said:

Do you use porn? Were you like that before using porn?

Yes I watch porn . I dont remember exactly.  I started out pretty straight. Only watching guy and girl scenes. But as the years went by..I started developing attraction to dicks. I still like girls tho .but i also like dicks .doesn't that make bisexual? 


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, puporing said:

Is it not "fun" for you before you reach orgasm? Something's wrong there. ? 

I have plenty of fun even if not reaching the "orgasm" it's not what really matters for me in the end or the only thing that constitutes "good sex".

Is it true that women can have multiple orgasms that last for quite few minutes? 


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you were straight, pussy would be the most attractive thing in the world.

Haha no. Pussy doesn’t have a lot visual appeal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a straight female but I prefer the look of pussies to cock... :D nothing is 'black' or 'white' when comes to sexuality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Seed said:

I am a straight female but I prefer the look of pussies to cock... :D nothing is 'black' or 'white' when comes to sexuality.

What do you find attractive in a pussy ? Do you like fingering it ?


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the way it opens out like a flower, I like the lips, inner and outer. I like the colour.  They are beautiful.

No I dont want to go near it at all - nothing like that. Just prefer the look to cock. But would want touch / lick cock. Weird isnt it?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Seed said:

I like the way it opens out like a flower, I like the lips, inner and outer. I like the colour.  They are beautiful.

No I dont want to go near it at all - nothing like that. Just prefer the look to cock. But would want touch / lick cock. Weird isnt it?!

Im confused ..so you like to lick dicks but you prefer the look of a pussy over that of a dick ??


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I still like girls tho .but i also like dicks .doesn't that make bisexual? 

It sounds bisexual leaning. But only way to really know is trying it out with both sexes and then see where you stand. Sexuality is also a spectrum.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Is it true that women can have multiple orgasms that last for quite few minutes? 

Yes to multiple. Lasting few minutes, not for the "peak" generally speaking. But one can be pretty close to the peak by just having penetrative sex. So in a sense I'm always having the "high" when having sex (with the right person who knows what they're doing) and I don't even feel like the peak is necessary as a result. ?


Truth is love. Truth is beauty. Every frame is a painting. ❣ Nothing but love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spiral said:

Haha no. Pussy doesn’t have a lot visual appeal?

Said a gay dude ;)

I see a work of art.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, puporing said:
3 hours ago, Someone here said:

I still like girls tho .but i also like dicks .doesn't that make bisexual? 

It sounds bisexual leaning. But only way to really know is trying it out with both sexes and then see where you stand. Sexuality is also a spectrum

I don't have to try sex with a guy .i don't find the physical appearance of a guy attractive sexually. Just the dick is what turns me on .besides that I'm all for a girl . Her hair..her lips .her tits ..her butt etc

But only if girls had a dick that would be perfect ?


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Said a gay dude ;)

I see a work of art.

What do you find appealing about a pussy ? It's literally just a passive hole .

I'm physically and emotionally attracted to women but whenever looking at vagina in porn it grosses me out. I'm a virgin so I hope in sex that I'm not grossed out by the girl's vagina. It's always looked disgusting to me but does the pleasure one feels in sex overcome how nasty it looks? This is probably a strange situation or are there other guys like this?

Maybe I need to get over that one  Maybe i should look at a real one properly close up (stick my tongue in there whilst  at it) and see that after all, it's just a bit of the body. All pussies are a little different any way. 


PM me If you want to have a conversation about existential shit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Someone here said:

That's why lately  I'm watching tranny porn (,girls that have dicks),.

That's certainly not uncommon. A lot of straight guys like to watch it. Nothing to be embarrassed about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Im confused ..so you like to lick dicks but you prefer the look of a pussy over that of a dick ??

Yes, one is good for the viewing the other good for actual intercourse and foreplay. I wouldnt want to be sexually involved with a women but I think a naked female body and vagina is far more sexier than a man. Just on looks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now