Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vrubel

first time going to club: a mixed bag

5 posts in this topic

First: The club itself was a miserable hellhole. It was loud, shit music, crowded like sardines, bad air, etc. Girls were very not-open-to interactions with strangers. At the end of the night, they were all dead-tired and not at all horny. And a funny thing that I noticed is that almost everybody in the club looked fucking miserable. It's not projection ( I was microdosed with LSD and therefore mildly energetic and jolly) you just really could observe such miserable expressions all over. Seriously! Like why did humans even invent such an obnoxious thing?  

I actually ended up not being in the club itself that long, like I went in for 10 minutes at a time and then spent a much longer time outside. I basically just gamed in front of the entrance. Basically day game but felt more socially acceptable. Had some interesting interactions with cute girls, got some numbers and I actually saved a very sexy girl that was being harassed by a guy. I confronted the guy and she then pretended I was her boyfriend. She was very grateful, got her number but I could see her with another guy who is her real boyfriend I think.

Overall I actually look fondly back on the night. I did have some fun, though the club was absolute shit and I was tired for the entire next day. 

I want to continue with this and see how it goes, maybe this club and crowd were exceptionally shit. Either way, the abundance of girls and the social acceptability of approaching is definitely a plus. 

Sounds like it could be a shit club, try somewhere else. In my experience people had a great time in every single club I’ve ever been to unless it was either dead or it was a sausage fest

Though I would also be careful that you aren’t projecting out your own dislike of the place onto others

If you have a busy club tightly packed with drunk people in my experience it’s hard for no one to be having a good time

If you have that many high and drunk people, exciting shit’s always going down somewhere in the room

The way to enjoy clubs is to embrace the chaos, that’s what makes them fun. Anything can happen. Don’t leave every 10 minutes, embrace the chaos head on, go right into the centre of the dance floor, that’s where a lot of the fun people are

And learning to approach girls and have them be receptive in busy clubs is a really different skill set to talking to girls in day to day life, which might be why you felt they weren’t receptive

Also, numbers (or snap in my case) from a club have never worked well for me. I’ve always aimed for something that night. I think almost every girl I’ve ever snapped after meeting on a night out has blanked me super quick

Some clubs are just bad. You gotta find good clubs, on good nights, or look for busy bars or sidewalks.

It very much depends on your city. Some cities have better bars than clubs.

But also, clubs require a lot of getting used to.

Gaming outside of clubs is often better than inside. But don't use that as an excuse not to learn to game inside.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Like everyone else said, some clubs are just straight up garbage.  That’s why when going clubbing, it’s super fun to jump to a different club where the atmosphere can be a complete 180 and you might end up having a blast.

Start with lounges since it’s more chill btw.  Clubs can be way too crowded and the A/C could be busted = awful fucking time 

Edited by hoodrow trillson

Depends on what you're more attuned with... Some people absolutely hate that environment like it's revolting as hell lol and that's aok if that's how things end up going for you. There're still plenty of other ways to meet women. o.O Maybe taking a more well rounded approach would work better for you.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。