Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

If somebody doesn't mind ceasing to exist, what does it mean?

7 posts in this topic

Like, when one is tired of oneself ? And wants to cease?

1. I have to ask, what is then the most logical course of action in such case scenario?
Edited by CuriousityIsKey

Might just be being tired of being a somebody, being a person.

Although, when we say we are a "person", or that we are "being a person", what we really mean is that we are "doing" a person. The person is an act, a story we tell ourselves. We think we are "doing things", and that makes us feel separate. Really, it's just a thought that says we ever do anything. 

So, stop doing. 

Don't do anything. Don't do the dishes, don't do laundry, don't do work. Stop doing altogether and see what remains. See if events keep happening, see if a "doer" is required. You never did anything. There lies the freedom, peace and release from the exhausting pressure of being a "person".

You are pure being. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

3 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Like, when one is tired of oneself ? And wants to cease?

I think it means something good. It means you are ready to let go of a bunch of things to literally embody your next "layer", a better version you are creating for yourself. Dissatisfaction is a gift if we truly see it as such.

To me, that person is in a very unique and powerful situation. Let me explain. All this work is about getting to the point of a Spiritual Awakening / Awkinging to Infinity / Awakening to being God. To be able to do that, one has to surrender their whole life to 'death'. This is the thing that stops most everyone, as no one wants to die, so they hold on and cannot surrender. But, one that has nothing to hold onto, and wants to cease to be, has the key to just letting go fully to be able to experience the greatest thing one can experience. So honestly I am envious of someone like this. As of course of action, use this gift. Take a high dose of 5-MEO, let go completely, and experience God.  

It doesn't mean anything, it's just what's apparently happening!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi