Rishabh R

Actuality

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I have been practicing actuality for over 2 years and when I concentrate on my hand then there appears a spot around the point around which I concentrate.Also like my hand starts to become blurred and at the same time becomes real like interchangeably.Could you all guys tell me what is it?Also the surroundings become blurred and real interchangeably.

Edited by Rishabh R
Forgot to include a line

5 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

Also like my hand starts to become blurred

Take a break.

I'm not sure if this is true, but I can imagine that having your vision locked in close range for long periods of time could cause detrimental effects.  You want to also look away out in the distance to engage your long range vision as well.

EDIT: Actuality is here right now.  You don't have to strictly look at your hand.  Just be present in the now.  Actuality is meditation and is being in the present moment. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?