Bufo Alvarius

Peter Ralston NEW statement about psychedelics

305 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That is. 

To achieve this, each one must be intuitive and do what is necessary, understand what hinders free flow, and act accordingly. sometimes psychedelics are necessary, other times meditation, also changing habits, companies, occupations. it is something that encompasses everything

Yes, I’d certainly agree with that. Holotropic movement. 

Apparently.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

So it’s silly to ignore psychedelics. But to realise the condition that makes enlightenment possible, for most people there’s no avoiding the hard work - and that means there’s no avoiding sitting through extraordinary levels of tedium and physical pain, both of which condition you in quite miraculous ways. Psychedelics don’t really do that.

To raise your baseline level, we are talking about an energetic shift - to allow energy to run through you without blockages. Initially this comes in the form of dissolving boredom, dissolving physical pain etc… until the main blockage (the sense of I) is entirely dissolved. 

yes thank you i found meditation is nothing more than letting the air pass through me unimpeded, unruffled, smooth, seemless, i am not moving

this translates nicely off the mat too, inside me nothing is energeticallyhappening, i feek myself a hollow stick being blown hither and thither by the wind

11 hours ago, Batman said:

The question is, are you more conscious after the trip? be honest. 

There are some things you can't unsee.   And I also have a strong meditation practice.  They are complementary.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

7 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

There are some things you can't unsee.   And I also have a strong meditation practice.  They are complementary.    

But as a direct consciousness now or as a memory? 

Do you know who and what you are? If so, are you going to attribute it to anything other than you?

You may have overlooked in the video that he did acknowledged that the "toad juice" could be the closest technology we've got to catalyze enlightenment. 

When asked about relative stuff one can do to increase the likelihood of enlightenment, he admitted it.

Increase the probability of enlightenment, not cause it. In the same way (but not with the same intensity) that a contemplation intensive, for example, makes enlightenment more likely to occur than just sitting around watching yt.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Jodistrict have you tried synthetic? are there differences?

I only take natural medicines, like Bufo Alvarius.   I have never tried synthetic.    Bufo has more chemicals than just the 5-meo-DMT.     A shaman told me that there is a difference, but I can't directly verify it, and others claim there is no difference.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

31 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I only take natural medicines, like Bufo Alvarius.   I have never tried synthetic.    Bufo has more chemicals than just the 5-meo-DMT.     A shaman told me that there is a difference, but I can't directly verify it, and others claim there is no difference.  

I'd start calling them drugs/psychedelics in order to remain grounded and drop that natural vs synthetic preference. Synthetic is pure. Better not to take the toad which comes with many other extra crap you don't know about. It makes measuring the quantity of the actual chemical harder.

21 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The mind creates too much noise.  The “philosophy” of “non duality” is part of the noise.   I prefer the shamanic path which focuses on healing and connection with the medicine.  If you vaporize Bufo, you will know what there is to know within the first minute.   There is nothing to gain from talking about it.

@Jodistrict I also walk the path of shamanism but also mix it with things like meditation qi gong and reading. It all threads together in the end anyway. I live in Mexico and work with Peyote , Hongos, and Ayahuasca. My loves. Still holding off on Bufo because I feel like It’s not the time

4 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

You may have overlooked in the video that he did acknowledged that the "toad juice" could be the closest technology we've got to catalyze enlightenment. 

When asked about relative stuff one can do to increase the likelihood of enlightenment, he admitted it.

Increase the probability of enlightenment, not cause it. In the same way (but not with the same intensity) that a contemplation intensive, for example, makes enlightenment more likely to occur than just sitting around watching yt.

You’re right. It was very subtle the way he said that. 

@axiom you are pretty spot on with this but I don’t know if it’s like “if you use chapstick you’re lips become drier” more like “if you use chapstick but also wash your face daily, your lips will be great” 

what I’m saying is if you couple the psychedelics with daily meditation (only thing that I think goes best with psychedelics) you can actually effectively raise your baseline without needing them. They are a tool. 

4 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

I'd start calling them drugs/psychedelics in order to remain grounded and drop that natural vs synthetic preference. Synthetic is pure. Better not to take the toad which comes with many other extra crap you don't know about. It makes measuring the quantity of the actual chemical harder.

The Bufo is from 5% to 15% 5meo, but as a rule of thumb I assume 10%.   The shaman tells me that the Bufo mixture is a natural complex that gives a deeper and nuanced experience.   The important factor is to make sure the toads from which the Bufo is extracted are treated with respect and left with enough toxin to defend themselves.   If the toads are under stress they can inject additional toxins into the substance.  I have nothing against synthetic, because it is easier on the toad population.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

He's gonna explain in greater detail why drugs don't lead to enlightenment in his next newsletter.

18 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The Bufo is from 5% to 15% 5meo, but as a rule of thumb I assume 10%.  

If you do microdose of 2 mg, it's 0,2 mg of 5 meo, almost nothing. Do you feel it? I use to microdose 5 meo, maybe 3 mg, to make my ego lighter, thinner, but without erasing it. it is very useful. it is not to understand, or to see, it is only to soften the barriers. another thing is a full dose, that for me continues to impose great respect

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you do microdose of 2 mg, it's 0,2 mg of 5 meo, almost nothing. Do you feel it? I use to microdose 5 meo, maybe 3 mg, to make my ego lighter, thinner, but without erasing it. it is very useful. it is not to understand, or to see, it is only to soften the barriers. another thing is a full dose, that for me continues to impose great respect

No  I adjust the dose of the Bufo so it is the equivalent of 2 mg 5-meo.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 7/6/2022 at 4:37 AM, BlessedLion said:

@Jodistrict I also walk the path of shamanism 

There are no paths and no shamans. Those are just illusionary concepts floating in the mind.

3 hours ago, Batman said:

There are no paths and no shamans. Those are just illusionary concepts floating in the mind.

Those are just symbols of a mind confused by hyper abstraction.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

52 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Those are just symbols of a mind confused by hyper abstraction.  

No toads for dinner until you behave. 

On 5.7.2022 at 0:35 AM, BenG said:

Except me. I know exactly what it is and I’m the only one who’s right. 

@BenG No you don't