Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Knowledge

3 posts in this topic

So, consciousness, i am, is imagining everything that it knows right now in the moment? For instance, the English language and me knowing this language, is being created in the now, out of consciousness itself? It is not coming from the past, I've not actually learned it through a process in life, but I actually am imagining it now and assigning a history and background and a "reason" for how I'm able to speak it now? And the things I learned throughout my life, in university etc, also is the same thing? All knowledges of mine, basically, is the same thing? So then, hmm, then all is the void, hmm. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Mhm, and am I also imagining that I don't know how to speak some languages and that I don't have knowledge about, for instance, the details and details and details of the string theory as much as an expert of it does, you know what I mean? If I actually am all that is, then I must also be all those informations about all that is, for I am all that is, like, for instance, I must be also able to speak in, say, Chinese fluently, right now, if I want it. 

Now, of course, I think the thing is, yes, I probably can "channel" every information and all, just like I right now am "channeling" all the informations and history and so forth of this person that I'm being right now, but yeah, I think it is a matter of, like, momentum of what I believe and know, at a deep deep level, that I can manifest and be, mhm. 

And then, I, consciousness, must also be the letters, the languages, the words, the books, the meanings, the colors, the names, the details, the logics, the mathematics, the, mhm.